It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Children Singing About Decapitating Enemies At Philly Islamic Center

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: Lumenari

a reply to: Lumenari

I ain't got a religion, I just enjoy condemning racism, they're singing a song, chill out

Noted...

But it's not fair to the Gazinians...Israel, to be fair should disable all of their precision guidance systems on their bombs...

Strange how this video suddenly appears on the same day that Israel performs another cull on Gaza, isn't it?

Didn't cull enough I would say after 600 plus rockets launched at them. Might want to send 600 back. Not that it has anything to do with this thread.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Raggedyman

What's wrong with me? I love my late father and respect our military and vets. Nothing to do with "hero worship" moron.

So you deny the evil,carried out by some in the US military and you call me a moron?
You are kidding me and fooling yourself
allthatsinteresting.com...
You are no better than the Muslims you detest, turn a blind eye to evil but not in the name of religion, like Russia you use patriotism

You are a parody, you are a walking joke, proof religion isn’t the only evil, isn’t the only faith based on blind faith, brainwashed into believing that the military are pure and perfect
Good luck with that

Edit, I wasn’t aware the original poster was suggesting all who served in the military were contemptible, my error for not reading the previous post, stand semi corrected, apologies

edit on 6-5-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Joy to the world- the devil is dead- we tore off his head! Don't worry about the body we flushed it down the potty- and around and around it goes, and around and around it goes, and a round- and around, and around it goes!

If it so peaceful, why do I keep hearing noise complaints.

edit on 6-5-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There will never be peace with Islam.

In the Army we used to say that the difference between a radial Jihadist and a moderate Muslim is that a radical Jihadist will shoot you.

A moderate Muslim is reloading.

Which just proves that only morons serve in the military. Nothing new really

# you.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: highvein

And there we go... you're a product of the left.

Actually no, I'm a product of the human race, free of any tool of control, nice attempts at baiting though

I recommend you see a doctor about your bladder. Bladder control issues can lead to serious health problems.

The only thing you should be worrying about on the issue of my bladder is a bucket of p*ss coming your way

With what your spewing I think it is more like your colon.

Your choice, of course you don't creep me out

lol. My choice is for you have control of yourself.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
I wonder how many violent Christians there are %-age wise, there are, in comparison to violent Muslims.

I think out of the 1.8 billion or so Muslims, probably close to 1.8 billion don't actually want to lop off someone's head. Could there be thousands, or maybe even 15 or 20k Muslims that would? Maybe.. I don't know the #s, but I don't think it's beneficial to label the entire Islam religious base as violent when that isn't actually the case.

Unfortunately, the number of Muslims that support violent jihad are much larger than you've been led to believe:

Only 81% of US Muslims said suicide bombing or violence against civilians to defend Islam is "never" okay. That leaves 19% that think it's justified or didn't want to say (which means they probably support it but are too smart to say so). 19% of over 2 million adult Muslims in the US. That's around 400,000 adult Muslims just in the United States that support violent jihad against civilians.

Now look at the numbers in other places. Only 19% of Palestinian Muslims said "never" to that question. When you start adding these numbers up with the populations of Muslims in those countries/territories, they represent millions upon millions of Muslims worldwide that support violent jihad.

The source is Pew Research.

And there's more:

In 2017, 17% of US Muslims said there was a "great deal" or "fair amount" of support for extremism among Muslims in the US. Where do they get that impression?

The levels of support for Sharia are alarmingly high in most Muslim-majority countries:

Among Sharia supporters, most believe it should apply to non-Muslims:

What does their support for Sharia mean? An alarming number support executing those who leave Islam:

Support for women's rights is dismal:

This is NOT a religion of peace. Does this mean all Muslims are evil or violent? Of course not. But the numbers are much higher than we are led to believe by the media. These numbers are #ing worrisome. I challenge you to find any survey that finds support among Christians for executing people who leave Christianity that's above a fraction of a percent in any part of the world. I'll wait. This is what people have a problem with. It's not "Islamophobia" to be afraid of millions of people who want you dead.
edit on 6 5 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

And you know, every time the US and allies rapes and destroys a Middle Eastern country, they all think we're the same, I ain't like you and can differentiate between a good person (regardless of religious orientation) and a bad person (who is usually ignorant)

So, are these kids singing about lopping off heads good people or bad people? I will wait....

Dorian Soran

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I really dont think its going to be a problem in the US going forward. For one thing, the demographics in the US are very rapidly changing with Hispanics being the fastest growing group followed on by Asians and Africans. The US Muslim population has pretty much ghettoized and we havent seen them attacking anyone much of late.

They may start killing Christians in the future, but by the time that happens, the Christian population will have dwindled to near nothing and will have been entirely marginalized. The Jews are fleeing France FAST and heading to Israel. If that is an indication, if the US Muslims start blowing up US jews, they will probably just migrate to Israel.

Going forward, you are probably at greater risk from MS-13 than from the Muslims. And of course, everyone is fair prey in the Urban areas.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I really dont think its going to be a problem in the US going forward. For one thing, the demographics in the US are very rapidly changing with Hispanics being the fastest growing group followed on by Asians and Africans. The US Muslim population has pretty much ghettoized and we havent seen them attacking anyone much of late.

They may start killing Christians in the future, but by the time that happens, the Christian population will have dwindled to near nothing and will have been entirely marginalized. The Jews are fleeing France FAST and heading to Israel. If that is an indication, if the US Muslims start blowing up US jews, they will probably just migrate to Israel.

Going forward, you are probably at greater risk from MS-13 than from the Muslims. And of course, everyone is fair prey in the Urban areas.

You know the majority of Hispanics in the US are Christians right? Despite what the media may indoctrinate people to believe, Christian does not equal white. More Hispanics coming here does not mean the number of Christians will dwindle. I dunno where you got that impression.

Also, no matter how many Hispanics immigrate here, 400,000 Muslims that support violent jihad against civilians is a problem.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Religious freedom. Freedom of speech. Muslims have as much claim to those things as Christians and atheists, just as you have the freedom to criticize them.

Your last question could be applied to Christianity. I don’t know enough about Hinduism to say whether or not they seek world domination. Christianity has evolved into a political movement, and it’s evilness is felt by those who are in the cultural crosshairs of fundamental sects. For example, the reinstatement of the Right of Conscience rule, which allows health care workers to withhold care if something about the patient is offensive to them, is aimed at denying the agency of LGBT Americans. If a health care worker is offended by a transgender person, for instance, then they can deny them care to their death. As an aside, I do wish people would be honest about intent rather than dance around an issue with flowery language about conscience.

Back to the matter at hand. Could a Christian deny medical care to a Muslim? According to the conscience rule, why not? If someone has a stereotypical notion of Muslims as vessels brimming with evil intent, are they deserving of emergency care?

People who say Muslims are evil create a self-fulfilling prophecy. Just as Christians have the sense that their faith is the true path to salvation, Muslims feel the same way. The difference is that the millions of Christians in the U.S. outnumber Muslims by such a ridiculously large proportion. At the same time, a large subset of Americans are mentally unable to separate a religion (Islam) from nationality, and place all Muslims and people they suspect are Muslim in the same basket.

It’s your right to draw attention to an isolated children’s choir, but it’s intellectually dishonest to use it as an example that impugns all Muslims.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I go to a majority Hispanic Christian church. Average age........60. The kids drop out shortly after High School.

400,000 who support Jihad may be a problem in 20 or 30 years........to the remnant of Christians which will probably less than one million by then, and then probably only a problem to the city dwellers. And from my observations and reports out of LA, the Muslims wont be much of a problem to any Hispanics. The Hispanics entirely displaced the Blacks in parts of LA with violence and threats of violence. They wont take any crap from the Muslims.

Oh and BTW, the favorite place for Chinese couples to birth anchor babies is the US. After the US absorbs Central America, the next wave will be Chinese and we all know how the Chinese handle Muslims and, for that matter, Christians if they stick their heads up.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I still dunno where you're getting this idea that Christians are gonna practically disappear in the US anytime soon.

55% of 18-29 year olds in the US are Christian. According to the census bureau estimates, 18-29 year olds represent over 40 million people in the United States. Where are all they gonna go in 20-30 years that you think there will be less than a million Christians in the US? And that's not even considering the other millions in other age groups.

I realize these claims you're making sound cool in your head before you type them, but there's simply no basis for them in reality.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You guys can make all the forgiving statements you want about Islam, but I know who my enemy is.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Like you stated, my anger was toward the other poster, who implied that "all" military personnel and vets are "morons."

"only morons serve in the military"

Yes, it's true that I love my late father who was a vet and I do respect vets and those in the military, but I also never denied that there aren't "evil" people in the military...YOU implied that I did.

Unfortunately, there's evil EVERYWHERE in the world. There are evil priests, evil politicians, evil school teachers and the list goes on and on. This is something that I made my kids aware of at a very early age.

No one brainwashed me. Only fools believe that life is perfect and my life is far from perfect.

This thread was to call out the "evil" in Islam, based on an article that I read. Are there good Muslims? Probably, but that doesn't mean I trust them, nor does that mean I want to hang out with one.

You want to write a thread about the "evil" US military, by all means do so.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I wonder how many violent Christians there are %-age wise, there are, in comparison to violent Muslims.

I think out of the 1.8 billion or so Muslims, probably close to 1.8 billion don't actually want to lop off someone's head. Could there be thousands, or maybe even 15 or 20k Muslims that would? Maybe.. I don't know the #s, but I don't think it's beneficial to label the entire Islam religious base as violent when that isn't actually the case.

Then the remaining 1.7999 billion should be working hard to make sure these violent extremists are brought to justice. Black list them, dont allow them into temples, boycott the temples that do allow them. Show some concern...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

which allows health care workers to withhold care if something about the patient is offensive to them, is aimed at denying the agency of LGBT Americans. If a health care worker is offended by a transgender person, for instance, then they can deny them care to their death.

Show me proof on this ridiculous statement. A hospital would be sued if one of their employees denied treatment to a person because of their sexual orientation, as you claim.

It's also "intellectually dishonest" not to discuss the "facts" that I mentioned....that Muslims are responsible for people being thrown off buildings, stoned to death or whipped for adultery and gay sex.
edit on 5/6/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Then the remaining 1.7999 billion should be working hard to make sure these violent extremists are brought to justice. Black list them, dont allow them into temples, boycott the temples that do allow them. Show some concern...

Unfortunately, per my previous post further up this page, many of those 1.7999 billion support the violent extremists. There are good Muslims who condemn the violence. Many Muslims are victims of violent jihadists. The denial that Islam has a much bigger problem with violence than other religions do proportionally is part of the problem. And it's fueled by do-gooder social justice warriors who just want cool points for being "tolerant" and couldn't care less about the victims.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: icanteven

which allows health care workers to withhold care if something about the patient is offensive to them, is aimed at denying the agency of LGBT Americans. If a health care worker is offended by a transgender person, for instance, then they can deny them care to their death.

Show me proof on this ridiculous statement. A hospital would be sued if one of their employees denied treatment because of a person's sexual orientation, as you claim.

It's also "intellectually dishonest" not to discuss the "facts" that I mentioned....that Muslims are responsible for people being thrown off buildings, stoned to death or whipped for adultery and gay sex.

I also love the insinuation by that poster of some kind of equivalence between actual acts of violence by Muslims and an unproven claim that some abstract clause in a law might allow some wrong to be done to someone somewhere by Christians. It's amazing the mental gymnastics these people will do to avoid acknowledging the fact that radical Islam is a problem. "But.. but... Christians are mean!"

Like I said in my earlier post, someone call me when a survey finds support for radical Christian terrorism above a fraction of a percent.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
All religions are for idiots. Without exception. Islam just happens to be the worst.
When one person is delusional it's called insanity. When millions of people are delusional they call it religion.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here we have KIDS singing about cutting off the heads of their enemies, indoctrinated CHILDREN, and you people turn it into a Christian debate and what aboutisms. Some of you are as sick in the head as these kids and the people who are teaching them this crap.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET.

EVER.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join