It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Children Singing About Decapitating Enemies At Philly Islamic Center

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys
Wanders into thread....
*Values ATS membership

Valiantly wanders away as fast as possible

Ditto that.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
At a quick glance I count 24 children in that video. Now what none of you are mentioning is their parents. That's about 48 adults. Have non of them objected to their children singing this song? Their silence is deafening. What everyone must realise it's not just children singing a song. Having been in the process of teaching a group of children to sing any song, they would have been taught this song for weeks. It's not just a one off"oh they sang this song".
Give me the child and I'll give you the man.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I wonder how many violent Christians there are %-age wise, there are, in comparison to violent Muslims.

I think out of the 1.8 billion or so Muslims, probably close to 1.8 billion don't actually want to lop off someone's head. Could there be thousands, or maybe even 15 or 20k Muslims that would? Maybe.. I don't know the #s, but I don't think it's beneficial to label the entire Islam religious base as violent when that isn't actually the case.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Explain that to the families of people who have been thrown off buildings, stoned to death or whipped for adultery and gay sex. This kind of crap goes on in today's world. I think "it's beneficial" to ask you, where's the outrage over this from the so-called non-violent Muslims in this world?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Sadly if we got rid of religion we'd just end up with children singing about decapitating supporters of rival football teams.

Humans in general are stupid and I loath having to share oxygen with the majority of them.

Question as usual though, and as usual will probably be ignored. What are you people going to do about it apart from bitch online about it?

This is why this # is happening. Nobody will actually do anything to stop that which they hate and deem a threat.

Stop waiting for Superman. He aint coming.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Well, this doesn't surprise me but (as usual) it isn't really Islam that's the problem. It's religion. Religion is basically just a more socially accepted version of insanity. People will mindlessly follow whatever religion they are born into or think they belong in. And most of them have violentce and/or coercion and psychological deceit at their core.

It's usually a bad idea to tell people it's OK to base policy on stuff that doesn't exist. IMO. Once you've done that, you've opened to door to being governed by ideas that are not based in reality. How is that a good idea?

Religion like Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot where 100 million died, that kind of atheist religion
Sometimes you have to look at yourself for wrong doing, not every one else

I'm not a communist but whatever. Atheism and communism are not one and the same. And I would not tell people they're not allowed to believe in the man in the sky. I would just tell them they really shouldn't be making laws that are based on their fantasy that govern both my life and the lives of everyone else.

You don't have to believe in communism to think it's a stupid idea to base law on fantasy characters.

All three dictators, even lil Kim, all communist regimes have been atheist, why you are denying this is beyond my understanding.
You know Mr Flanders, I don’t justify or excuse stupid Christians, murdering christians, evil in the church, I don’t deny dumbness where I see it in my own but for some reason you do
You excuse the secular stupidity, violence and madness

What you are describing as religious only is not, it’s indicative to all aspects of society, even atheists and non belief
Don’t excuse any stupidity by anyone, bipartisanship is poisonous

OK. So now you're just changing the subject. I'm not going there. I said what I meant.

Yes you said religion was evil and you are right but so are you
Suddenly getting all righteous and arrogant just like Christians of Old.
It’s people like you acting the way you are, no different to the Muslim children in the video

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
I wonder how many violent Christians there are %-age wise, there are, in comparison to violent Muslims.

I think out of the 1.8 billion or so Muslims, probably close to 1.8 billion don't actually want to lop off someone's head. Could there be thousands, or maybe even 15 or 20k Muslims that would? Maybe.. I don't know the #s, but I don't think it's beneficial to label the entire Islam religious base as violent when that isn't actually the case.

So by your math, 1.78 billion Muslims are against this.

Seems to me that (by your calculations) they would be protesting this, be up in arms over this, and be demanding reformation and would be calling for condemnation over this.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Islam is a political religion. As is/was Roman Catholicism. Islam hijacked the Hebrew religion. Catholicism hijacked the Christian religion. All for political power and control of nations and people.

Islam is not a "religion of peace". It is A political cult of conquest, it's own history proves this. It even lays out "taxes" on the "unbeliever".

These "believers" now have a good foot hold in America and the democratic party. It's very crucial that Americans know and understand we're not a "democracy". We are a Republic! And the US. Constitution is our "law". Regardless of religion.
If they don't? They're going to soon find themselves out voted at every "election" and paying a sin tax for being an "unbeliever". They'll get the mob rule they're looking for. But it won't be pretty or peaceful.
Dumbest thing you can do is let people into your house that don't think like you.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
NY Times = TRAITOR to America.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I found it interesting when a cleric was talking about Islam being called radical by the unknowing unbelievers who do not understand Islam so he put several questions to the crowd on what the Quran says and their individual beliefs. Islam is not radical nor the believers as they just believe in the Quran and what it teaches. He asked about the separation of men and women and the stoning and beheading.... Since it is in the Quran it is the one and only way to deal with people who break the laws of Islam.
You can start at the 3:00 mark or listen to the whole thing...up to you.. Myself I consider Islam a plague on humanity that will never rest until it is exterminated or everyone converts to their brand of stupidity.

I admit I am bias for every month we have people killed by so called Muslim radical extremist .. Are they really extreme or just following the Quran.. something people need to figure out IMO.

youtu.be...

Just watchex that clip. Im not shocked at all. And on top of that, even their music/chanting..whatever you want to call it, even that sounds evil to me.

And I wonder who the non muslim looking white guy that is sitting front row is. He was the only one who didn't raise his hand.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
BREAKING>>>>>>

A Jewish congressman is calling for a criminal investigation into the Muslim American Society (MAS) after the group posted a video from an Islamic center in Philadelphia showing children saying "we will chop off their heads" for Allah and the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., appearing on "Fox & Friends" Monday, called the video "deeply disturbing," "dangerous," and "infuriating to see U.S. children being radicalized on U.S. soil." The Middle East Media Research Institute, a watchdog group who translated the video and alerted Fox News Friday, said it is not an isolated incident.

www.foxnews.com...

This "is not an isolated incident." Ain't that the truth!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Ever wondered why people are escaping the Middle East and Muslim countries, are you living on the same planet. Shariah law is there law, study it

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Hey, there's that religion of peace they keep telling us about, they just wanna kill everyone that's not them. All good right ?
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I might be suckered into believing that, but then we see the video of Muslim children singing a song about it in a school in Philadelphia, PA.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: XCrycek

You're a ### for ridiculing America's military personnel, including vets, like my late father, who risked their lives to protect the liberties we hold most dear. The biggest moron, is the one that looks back at you in a mirror.

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, who gave us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag. And whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

Fr. Dennis Edward O’Brien, a Marine priest

Thats not true, the military is made up of some very evil people, not all but some.
What’s wrong with you, hero worshiping people

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: Lumenari

a reply to: Lumenari

I ain't got a religion, I just enjoy condemning racism, they're singing a song, chill out

Noted...

Strange how this video suddenly appears on the same day that Israel performs another cull on Gaza, isn't it?

Didn't cull enough I would say after 600 plus rockets launched at them. Might want to send 600 back. Not that it has anything to do with this thread.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

What's wrong with me? I love my late father and respect our military and vets. Nothing to do with "hero worship" moron.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

And there we go... you're a product of the left.

Actually no, I'm a product of the human race, free of any tool of control, nice attempts at baiting though

I recommend you see a doctor about your bladder. Bladder control issues can lead to serious health problems.

The only thing you should be worrying about on the issue of my bladder is a bucket of p*ss coming your way

With what your spewing I think it is more like your colon.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

And there we go... you're a product of the left.

Actually no, I'm a product of the human race, free of any tool of control, nice attempts at baiting though

I recommend you see a doctor about your bladder. Bladder control issues can lead to serious health problems.

The only thing you should be worrying about on the issue of my bladder is a bucket of p*ss coming your way

With what your spewing I think it is more like your colon.

Your choice, of course you don't creep me out

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Obvious muzlim terrorist training facilities...This is what ALL 'peaceful' muzlims are taught from childhood...Why are they not being shut down ???

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join