It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Children Singing About Decapitating Enemies At Philly Islamic Center

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Well, this doesn't surprise me but (as usual) it isn't really Islam that's the problem. It's religion. Religion is basically just a more socially accepted version of insanity. People will mindlessly follow whatever religion they are born into or think they belong in. And most of them have violentce and/or coercion and psychological deceit at their core.

It's usually a bad idea to tell people it's OK to base policy on stuff that doesn't exist. IMO. Once you've done that, you've opened to door to being governed by ideas that are not based in reality. How is that a good idea?

Religion like Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot where 100 million died, that kind of atheist religion
Sometimes you have to look at yourself for wrong doing, not every one else

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I found it interesting when a cleric was talking about Islam being called radical by the unknowing unbelievers who do not understand Islam so he put several questions to the crowd on what the Quran says and their individual beliefs. Islam is not radical nor the believers as they just believe in the Quran and what it teaches. He asked about the separation of men and women and the stoning and beheading.... Since it is in the Quran it is the one and only way to deal with people who break the laws of Islam.
You can start at the 3:00 mark or listen to the whole thing...up to you.. Myself I consider Islam a plague on humanity that will never rest until it is exterminated or everyone converts to their brand of stupidity.

I admit I am bias for every month we have people killed by so called Muslim radical extremist .. Are they really extreme or just following the Quran.. something people need to figure out IMO.

youtu.be...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Well, this doesn't surprise me but (as usual) it isn't really Islam that's the problem. It's religion. Religion is basically just a more socially accepted version of insanity. People will mindlessly follow whatever religion they are born into or think they belong in. And most of them have violentce and/or coercion and psychological deceit at their core.

It's usually a bad idea to tell people it's OK to base policy on stuff that doesn't exist. IMO. Once you've done that, you've opened to door to being governed by ideas that are not based in reality. How is that a good idea?

Religion like Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot where 100 million died, that kind of atheist religion

I'm not a communist but whatever. Atheism and communism are not one and the same. And I would not tell people they're not allowed to believe in the man in the sky. I would just tell them they really shouldn't be making laws that are based on their fantasy that govern both my life and the lives of everyone else.

You don't have to believe in communism to think it's a stupid idea to base law on fantasy characters.
edit on 6-5-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: shawmanfromny

And you know, every time the US and allies rapes and destroys a Middle Eastern country, they all think we're the same, I ain't like you and can differentiate between a good person (regardless of religious orientation) and a bad person (who is usually ignorant)

That arguments falls dead because when ever the u.s. isn't there, they just fight each other.

The u.s has to except thousands of refugees because they bomb them?
They cant bomb them and keep them where they are

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This is more common then people think.

Even though liberal have the opposite views from us on religious freedom and sexual equality.

We need to befriend them because they are week and easy to manipulate.

Literalism will be an important tool in getting our foot in their door

And people so naive are destined to be taken over.

And when we have enough power we will teach the liberals the error of their ways, but go easy on them as if it were not for them we would never have the power we do.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I'm not a communist but whatever. Atheism and communism are not one and the same. And I would not tell people they're not allowed to believe in the man in the sky. I would just tell them they really shouldn't be making laws that are based on their fantasy that govern both my life and the lives of everyone else.

You don't have to believe in communism to think it's a stupid idea to base law on fantasy characters.

All three dictators, even lil Kim, all communist regimes have been atheist, why you are denying this is beyond my understanding.
You know Mr Flanders, I don’t justify or excuse stupid Christians, murdering christians, evil in the church, I don’t deny dumbness where I see it in my own but for some reason you do
You excuse the secular stupidity, violence and madness

What you are describing as religious only is not, it’s indicative to all aspects of society, even atheists and non belief
Don’t excuse any stupidity by anyone, bipartisanship is poisonous

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

You are just using the "I hate all religions" stance to hide behind your support of a religion that is barbaric.

Possibly, either that or I just enjoy screwing with right-wing whack jobs, and I don't hate all religions, I just see them for what they are, a tool of control, much like the right-wing ideology

Christian's are also the most donating and volunteering group anywhere on earth.

The places people are fleeing like n Africa and central American.
Christian's go there to help.

Then visit majority Muslim countries.
There is absolutely zero comparison.

2 totally different religions, 2 totally different cultures, with 2 totally different outcomes.

These people are leaving their failed Muslim countries to be hosted by the more successful ones.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I found it interesting when a cleric was talking about Islam being called radical by the unknowing unbelievers who do not understand Islam so he put several questions to the crowd

I admit I am bias for every month we have people killed by so called Muslim radical extremist .. Are they really extreme or just following the Quran.. something people need to figure out IMO.

youtu.be...

For some unknown reason Muslims won’t admit the truth and society denies the truth, so eloquently stated in that little clip
They are all radical and all dangerous if they are lead by someone who could unite them. We know this

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

and the countries they are going to are were established as Christian countries based on Christian virtues
Because Christianity is the foundation of Western society
Now it ends

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Muslim Children Singing About Decapitating Enemies At Philly Islamic Center

There's one place TGS won't be reading children books too.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
And yet, the video is still up on YouTube. That is concerning considering they pull hateful content. Hmmm.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I ain't got a religion, I just enjoy condemning racism, they're singing a song, chill out

ISLAM has all races in it so what are you condemning?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Does anyone here speak their language and can verify that the words on the screen are in fact the words being sung by the kids?

IN light of the Mosque apologizing, not denying it you post that?

My goodness the thick in these leftist like this one. Sharia is NOT your friend unless you totally submit infidel or not.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
So I am saying you are a Muslim practicing Taqiyya . Deny away, they are allowed to lie but you supportthose children being taught hate and beheading of those not like them in this thread.

Even fricken wiki says it is to deny they are practicing Islam.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.quora.com...

www.meforum.org...

Permission to lie right there. Christ didn't give that to his followers.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

What other religions behead you for being gay or being a victim of a pack of men?

Name one other please, and I might could see your point. Evil likes to hurt innocent people in violent ways. All religions should be about love thy neighbor shouldn't they?
edit on 6-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

All three dictators, even lil Kim, all communist regimes have been atheist, why you are denying this is beyond my understanding.
You know Mr Flanders, I don’t justify or excuse stupid Christians, murdering christians, evil in the church, I don’t deny dumbness where I see it in my own but for some reason you do
You excuse the secular stupidity, violence and madness

What you are describing as religious only is not, it’s indicative to all aspects of society, even atheists and non belief
Don’t excuse any stupidity by anyone, bipartisanship is poisonous

OK. So now you're just changing the subject. I'm not going there. I said what I meant.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

And there we go... you're a product of the left.

Actually no, I'm a product of the human race, free of any tool of control, nice attempts at baiting though

I recommend you see a doctor about your bladder. Bladder control issues can lead to serious health problems.

The only thing you should be worrying about on the issue of my bladder is a bucket of p*ss coming your way

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hopefully, the kids, their parents and everybody at that Mosque will be observed by Homeland Security and be put on the No Fly list. My feeling is that they should be sent back to their 3rd world muslin country where they come from if they don't believe in the American way.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air, gave proof through the night that our flag was still there. I imagine there are plenty of people around the world that cringe when they hear this, bringing back memories of loves ones lost and communities devastated.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Nothing like hearing children singing We will chop off their heads .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join