It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Children Singing About Decapitating Enemies At Philly Islamic Center

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MisterSpock

Lets see if the cowards have the balls to repost my pic.

Careful, don't bait those UK boys. Posting something negative could get the police at their door and some jail time. Or at the least they can be depersoned by their authoritarian government.

Sadly, it's coming soon to the USA. But for the time being we can still get a chuckle out of it.

And the sad thing is, leftists in the UK seem totally OK with people getting jail time for free speech. All to appease extremist groups whom would love to see the downfall of western civilization.

It's like watching the people embrace gas chambers. I hope people here in the U.S. NEVER allow that here. Although, its not looking promising.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

a reply to: MisterSpock

Lets see if the cowards have the balls to repost my pic.

Careful, don't bait those UK boys. Posting something negative could get the police at their door and some jail time. Or at the least they can be depersoned by their authoritarian government.

Sadly, it's coming soon to the USA. But for the time being we can still get a chuckle out of it.

And the sad thing is, leftists in the UK seem totally OK with people getting jail time for free speech. All to appease extremist groups whom would love to see the downfall of western civilization.

It's like watching the people embrace gas chambers. I hope people here in the U.S. NEVER allow that here. Although, its not looking promising.

I hate to do the whole "nazi" analogy.

But there was plenty of jews that were happy to tow the line and sacrifice their own if they thought it would save their own skin. That's really what it boils down to. Self preservation. The problem is being so naive to think that compliance will buy them their safety.

It's understandable though, from a individual point of view.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

And there we go... you're a product of the left.

Actually no, I'm a product of the human race, free of any tool of control, nice attempts at baiting though

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I laugh at the people still referring to the admonishing of a religion that endorses killing people for not being in said religion as racists, as islam is not a race.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Actually no, I'm a product of the human race, free of any tool of control, nice attempts at baiting though

Well I, for one, am certainly hopefull that you are much more enlightened than you portray yourself to be here.

I'm rooting for you.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

All this free discourse is great, but at the end of the day I think we all realize that our own growth comes only from our ability to evaluate ourselves.

I guess it's the old "lead a horse to water" scenario.

If you can't constantly challenge what you think and defend it, you're just parroting whatever you "feel" at the time and whatever makes you feel good.

Well said!

My life started on the other side of the political spectrum.

Discussing things, weighing out the reality of things and life experiences changed that.

My 20 year old self would hate me now.... LOL

On that note I'm tipsy so I'm leaving so I don't have to do the ~crawl of shame~ to ATS in the morning to see how many pointy thingeys I need to make up before the eventual banning.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I recommend you see a doctor about your bladder. Bladder control issues can lead to serious health problems.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

All this free discourse is great, but at the end of the day I think we all realize that our own growth comes only from our ability to evaluate ourselves.

I guess it's the old "lead a horse to water" scenario.

If you can't constantly challenge what you think and defend it, you're just parroting whatever you "feel" at the time and whatever makes you feel good.

On that note I'm tipsy so I'm leaving so I don't have to do the ~crawl of shame~ to ATS in the morning to see how many pointy thingeys I need to make up before the eventual banning.

That's the best part though.

Getting to check my inbox to see all the warnings, post deletions, etc. I'm surprised I'm still allowed to even infect this place with my incoherent ramblings.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Pointing out a reality isn't baiting.

It is merely pointing out a reality.

I wish you well on your journey.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

They do not know that they have been deceived and are working for there enemy Satan for he is also in all the world around them.

But it is there and all they have to do is pick up a book and read.

biblehub.com...

Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
edit on 5-5-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I ain't got a religion, I just enjoy condemning racism, they're singing a song, chill out

Islam's not a race so why are you confused about what you're condemning. Islam doesn't play nice with others and has numerous examples throughout history and the present

Maybe should all agree that cutting off people's heads for not being a certain religion is not welcome in our society?

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I ain't got a religion, I just enjoy condemning racism, they're singing a song, chill out

Islam's not a race so why are you confused about what you're condemning. Islam doesn't play nice with others and has numerous examples throughout history and the present

Maybe should all agree that cutting off people's heads for not being a certain religion is not welcome in our society?

Islam is of course a religion and not a race. The well hidden evidence of that is that it's a RELIGION followed by many different RACES of people.

Much like how WHITE NATIONALISM is apparently filled with people of all races, most notably non whites.

It's current year bro and things are whatever the MSM tells us it is. Cuz people can't think for themselves.
edit on 5-5-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I'll say it.

Islam is the problem.

The religion/political system. . whatever you want to call it is not compatible with any other religious/political system on the planet.

You are absolutely correct.
There will come a time in this country when the muzzies will openly begin an armed jihad.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

There will never be peace with Islam.

In the Army we used to say that the difference between a radial Jihadist and a moderate Muslim is that a radical Jihadist will shoot you.

A moderate Muslim is reloading.

Which just proves that only morons serve in the military. Nothing new really

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

You're a ### for ridiculing America's military personnel, including vets, like my late father, who risked their lives to protect the liberties we hold most dear. The biggest moron, is the one that looks back at you in a mirror.

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, who gave us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag. And whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

Fr. Dennis Edward O’Brien, a Marine priest

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

You're a ### for ridiculing America's military personnel, including vets, like my late father, who risked their lives to protect the liberties we hold most dear. The biggest moron, is the one that looks back at you in a mirror.

I couldn't care less.
If you are taught that all Muslims are the same in the US military like DC claims than I say # US military.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well, this doesn't surprise me but (as usual) it isn't really Islam that's the problem. It's religion. Religion is basically just a more socially accepted version of insanity. People will mindlessly follow whatever religion they are born into or think they belong in. And most of them have violentce and/or coercion and psychological deceit at their core.

It's usually a bad idea to tell people it's OK to base policy on stuff that doesn't exist. IMO. Once you've done that, you've opened to door to being governed by ideas that are not based in reality. How is that a good idea?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

No, I believe them I just missed that part in the op some how.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

My sister is not a moron.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I'll say it.

Islam is the problem.

The religion/political system. . whatever you want to call it is not compatible with any other religious/political system on the planet.

Their problem is that they have not had their version of Reformation, like the Christians did.

It's hard to say that they are the religion of peace when their stated and ultimate goal is anything but.

Not all followers of Islam are Bagdad Bob... I get that.

Just as most Christians I know are mostly Christian on Sundays and otherwise just try to do good.

However, if you drill down to the fundamental teachings of the Koran it hasn't changed in a very long time and the world has changed around it.

It's like Christians following the bible without the New Testaments.

It needs... revamped.

How can they have a reformation when the Koran teaches violence and subduing the enemy with a sword.
Jesus was not violent or political, Muhammad was both violent and political, Jesus unmarried and Muhammad married a child. Jesus died poor and destitute, Muhammad was wealthy, Jesus taught equality for everyone, need I go on

Christians can’t follow the bible without the New Testament, we would then be Jews. How silly can you be saying that

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join