It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Children Singing About Decapitating Enemies At Philly Islamic Center

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: shawmanfromny
Does anyone here speak their language and can verify that the words on the screen are in fact the words being sung by the kids?

"Yesterday, the Muslim American Society confirmed the Middle East Media Research Institute's (MEMRI) English subtitles were accurate"

Right there in the OP.

They didn't dispute the translation.

So on to the next excuse.

+6 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
a reply to: continuousThunder
It s blatant indoctrination to brainwash children to hate; plain and simple to understand unless you have some sort of agenda.

I do enjoy free speech because it lets you know their inner proclivities.

Some equally retarded fool whom believes it's "understandable" to brainwash children into becoming terrorists starred his post.

Let's see how many more retards show up in support of pure insanity.
edit on 5-5-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: shawmanfromny
Does anyone here speak their language and can verify that the words on the screen are in fact the words being sung by the kids?

From the OP...

Yesterday, the Muslim American Society confirmed the Middle East Media Research Institute's (MEMRI) English subtitles were accurate and claimed they should have been more vigilant about the Ummah Day performances.

Unless you think the Muslim American Society is lying so they can look bad?

OOp... MisterSpock got to it before me.

edit on 5-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

It is ridiculous isn't it?

+2 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Because it appears no Islam organizations come to the aid of needy people, I looked up Islamist "charities" based in the United States. It seems that tons of them are shells, possibly raising funds to support ?????? here in the USA and other places.

Source: www.guidestar.org...

+8 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Lumenari

a reply to: Lumenari

I ain't got a religion, I just enjoy condemning racism, they're singing a song, chill out

Noted...

Strange how this video suddenly appears on the same day that Israel performs another cull on Gaza, isn't it?

Right after Israel got nailed with a few thousand rocket attacks too 😬

Comedian

Maybe it's Xue's smiley that makes you laugh, but I fail to find the humor in it.

On topic, what's the point in defending these people? It's no different than middle eastern cultures training their kids to be terrorists. You think this is just some children singing? I can't understand how anyone could be OK with this.

There's equivalence in Christianity so get off your high horse

I hear this ALL the time from Muslim extremist apologists like you, and no, there isn't. Not in this day and age.

Just because you THINK you're morally and intellectually superior, doesn't make it so. You will NOT be able to prove your case within any semblance of reality, that much I promise.

Get off YOUR high horse, bud!

+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think those who think that islamaphobia is a mental illness should listen to what these kids are taught. Islam is not a benign religion, they will try to expand their religion and destroy anyone who tries to interfere. Not all Muslims are like this, but there have been more and more of the bad ones coming into this country lately, they will lie to get in our country to spread their religion because that is allowable under their religion.

I am leery of leaving too many Muslims into our country, they actually have a grudge against America. I am not that naive to believe they will not try to take over. A few are not a problem, but even ten thousand of them can cause a lot of problem if they decide to go Jihad on us. Slow intigration into our society is possible, but there has been way too many going into countries around the world over the last five or so years.

+2 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I want all the apologists to picture their parent about to get their heads cut off and having you say, "Shut up DAD! You sound like an Islamophobe!"

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I hear this ALL the time from Muslim extremist apologists like you

You must encounter them a lot at the rallies you attend

Just because you THINK you're morally and intellectually superior

It gets proved everyday, bud!

+8 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Lumenari

I ain't got a religion, I just enjoy condemning racism, they're singing a song, chill out

Noted...

Strange how this video suddenly appears on the same day that Israel performs another cull on Gaza, isn't it?

Right after Israel got nailed with a few thousand rocket attacks too 😬

Comedian

Maybe it's Xue's smiley that makes you laugh, but I fail to find the humor in it.

On topic, what's the point in defending these people? It's no different than middle eastern cultures training their kids to be terrorists. You think this is just some children singing? I can't understand how anyone could be OK with this.

There's equivalence in Christianity so get off your high horse, and teaching kids ANY kind of religion is child abuse as far as I'm concerned. Additionally, it's just the way it is that mostly Christian countries have all the armies and weapons in which to aim at others, thus spreading more hate

And, I say again, I'm not offended, it's just a song, can you say you like your enemies?

There is no modern day equivalence.

You do understand that followers of Islam have killed people not of their faith since about 700 AD?

Being sympathetic to their cause while at the same time decrying all religions is disingenuous, at best.

Much like someone saying they are independent politically but always bashing conservatives and always supporting liberals.

You are just using the "I hate all religions" stance to hide behind your support of a religion that is barbaric.

edit on 5-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I want all the apologists to picture their parent about to get their heads cut off and having you say, "Shut up DAD! You sound like an Islamophobe!"

Don't forget they like to eat the heart also:

www.cnn.com...

Video: Syrian rebel cuts out soldier's heart, eats it

+2 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I don't attend any rallies. I haven't since Ron Paul 2012.

Every day Christians indoctrinate their kids to sing about chopping peoples heads off? Is this a huge part of western civilazation now? Huh! I must have missed that over the 4 decades I've been on Earth.

But you got the proof, right? Do share. I'll be waiting for all the other moronic things you have to say, but do note, you won't be taken seriously.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You are just using the "I hate all religions" stance to hide behind your support of a religion that is barbaric.

Possibly, either that or I just enjoy screwing with right-wing whack jobs, and I don't hate all religions, I just see them for what they are, a tool of control, much like the right-wing ideology

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

When Zionists kill a few thousand Muslims and claim 'defense', it wouldn't surprise me

Who ,when , where , what , why , and how ?
It is not that I dont trust you
It is because I do not trust ignorance.

+6 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Possibly, either that or I just enjoy screwing with right-wing whack jobs, and I don't hate all religions, I just see them for what they are, a tool of control, much like the right-wing ideology

You're afraid of the Muslims.

You're afraid to offend them.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

You're afraid of the Muslims.

You're afraid to offend them.

What a totally unfounded fear......

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Lets see if the cowards have the balls to repost my pic.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Lets see if the cowards have the balls to repost my pic.

Careful, don't bait those UK boys. Posting something negative could get the police at their door and some jail time. Or at the least they can be depersoned by their authoritarian government.

Sadly, it's coming soon to the USA. But for the time being we can still get a chuckle out of it.

+8 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

And there we go... you're a product of the left.

I'd figured as much.

The left and Islam have a lot in common actually...

Intolerant bigots whose biggest wish is to have everyone think like them and have no issues using violence to accomplish it.

Cults, actually.

Both having to believe in something that isn't possible but will believe it because they are told to do so.

You've been taught to hate all religions because your owners need you to have all your faith bound to the State.

So no real reason to talk to you anymore...

Have a wonderful night!

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

All this free discourse is great, but at the end of the day I think we all realize that our own growth comes only from our ability to evaluate ourselves.

I guess it's the old "lead a horse to water" scenario.

If you can't constantly challenge what you think and defend it, you're just parroting whatever you "feel" at the time and whatever makes you feel good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join