It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Children Singing About Decapitating Enemies At Philly Islamic Center

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

There will never be peace with Islam.

In the Army we used to say that the difference between a radial Jihadist and a moderate Muslim is that a radical Jihadist will shoot you.

A moderate Muslim is reloading.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: Lumenari

I ain't got a religion, I just enjoy condemning racism, they're singing a song, chill out

Noted...

Strange how this video suddenly appears on the same day that Israel performs another cull on Gaza, isn't it?

Right after Israel got nailed with a few thousand rocket attacks too 😬

Comedian

+3 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I ain't got a religion, I just enjoy condemning racism, they're singing a song, chill out

Noted...

Strange how this video suddenly appears on the same day that Israel performs another cull on Gaza, isn't it?

Obviously the evil Zionists (not "Jews" -- we wouldn't want to seem prejudiced) infiltrated this mosque and taught them this song against their will. And then followed it up by sneaking into Gaza and launching 600+ rockets indiscriminately into Israel to justify attacking Gaza.

It's the only thing that makes sense... To some people...

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Noted...

Obviously the evil Zionists (not "Jews" -- we wouldn't want to seem prejudiced) infiltrated this mosque and taught them this song against their will. And then followed it up by sneaking into Gaza and launching 600+ rockets indiscriminately into Israel to justify attacking Gaza.

It's the only thing that makes sense... To some people...

When Zionists kill a few thousand Muslims and claim 'defense', it wouldn't surprise me

Sorry, were you trying to be sharp there

Noted...

The video originally was posted April 22 and put on Youtube 2 days ago.

I'm a coincidence theorist and this one doesn't fit that bill.

No, I'm sure it wouldn't to you

edit on -180002019-05-05T20:20:04-05:000000000431201904052019Sun, 05 May 2019 20:20:04 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
yea.... whenever I think of those little muslimes I get nostalgic. Bless them........southern

www.youtube.com...

+7 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

As much as no one thing can be 100% bad 100% of the time, there is simply no organization (religious or otherwise) in existence with such widespread disregard for the value of human life. That's actually a fact, with actual verifiable data to back it up. A handful of active shooters or a history lesson doesnt change that.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I bet if those kids witnessed a live decapitation, they'd change religions (after barfing their lunch).

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I bet if those kids witnessed a live decapitation, they'd change religions (after barfing their lunch).

I wouldn't be so sure, I'm sure they have seen a lot of "material" from their radical parents.

We're in for a rough next 10 years..

+7 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Noted...

Comedian

Maybe it's Xue's smiley that makes you laugh, but I fail to find the humor in it.

On topic, what's the point in defending these people? It's no different than middle eastern cultures training their kids to be terrorists. You think this is just some children singing? I can't understand how anyone could be OK with this.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
what's this? islamaphobia? in my ats?! say it isn't so!

you guys are so predictable and so incredibly pathetic.
oh boohoo a group of children a different colour to me are singing a song that sounds kinda rough
save me
ever checked out the meanings behind the traditional songs that western children sing?
or the fairy tales you read them?
chock full of death and disease and all sorts of horror
but that's somehow different because it's YOUR culture and you feel like you understand it [though i'll bet you really don't]

maybe instead of swiping at things you don't understand and castigating MILLIONS of people without ever having talked to one of them..... maybe you could give a little space and try to understand someone else?
no of course not, too hard, let's be whiny pathetic losers on the most laughable backwater on the internet instead

+24 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

I wonder what your opinion would be if it were a bunch of white kids in the south singing anti black songs about hanging "that slang word" from trees etc.

Would you be as tolerant? I'd hope not.

It's the same thing. Brainwashing children with hatred. But you're good with that apparently, so you got that going for you.

+16 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

So you're cool with mass murder and genocide because virtue signaling.

Weak and pathetic!

+12 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Cool rant bro.

Please link to me the Western children's song about how cool it is to decapitate your enemies.

As a side note, if ATS is the most laughable backwater on the internet, why are you gracing us with your enlightened presence?

+11 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

"swiping at things you don't understand"? Are you serious right now? So we're all just supposed to be understanding about some children being indoctrinated to sing about cutting off peoples heads??

You sound insane, and honestly your post doesn't even deserve a response, nor attention.

"Things we don't understand." How pathetic.

edit on 5-5-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Noted...

Strange? I think firing rockets at Israel and commanding their children to sing about beheading infidels, is a pretty regular occurance for Islamics

+7 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It s blatant indoctrination to brainwash children to hate; plain and simple to understand unless you have some sort of agenda.

I do enjoy free speech because it lets you know their inner proclivities.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Kid with orange shirt yawning at 1:20. He just want to go home and play video games.

Kid grows up and still supports the religion.
edit on 5-5-2019 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Does anyone here speak their language and can verify that the words on the screen are in fact the words being sung by the kids?

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Looks like just Another Version of the Hitler Youth Movement of the 1930's . We All know how that ended up .....Hmm....

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Noted...

Comedian

Maybe it's Xue's smiley that makes you laugh, but I fail to find the humor in it.

On topic, what's the point in defending these people? It's no different than middle eastern cultures training their kids to be terrorists. You think this is just some children singing? I can't understand how anyone could be OK with this.

There's equivalence in Christianity so get off your high horse, and teaching kids ANY kind of religion is child abuse as far as I'm concerned. Additionally, it's just the way it is that mostly Christian countries have all the armies and weapons in which to aim at others, thus spreading more hate

And, I say again, I'm not offended, it's just a song, can you say you like your enemies?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join