It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Children Singing About Decapitating Enemies At Philly Islamic Center

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: JustJohnny

You do realize that NONE of that is to be literally taken at face value right? And Not all christians are Catholic and believe the bread and wine as flesh and blood of christ. sheesh.
All Christians believe that afaik. im not catholic either

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Now this mosque is getting threats....

And the media seem more concerned about the threats made then a bunch of foreigners not supposed to be there singing about beheading Americans and Jews.

In any majority Muslim country of a Christian church was set up and spoke in such ways about muslims.
The church would be burned and all participants killed.

In America, the Gov scolds Americas for theating foreigners who chant their beheading.

This mosque will get every Gov assistance and donation in the world now.

How dare those who Americans threatens those who behead them?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I seem to remember hamas launched 600 rockets into Israel then israel retaliated.

In response to Israel killing 2 unarmed protesters the Friday before, and then there's the killings before that, additionally beating land owners, stealing land and subjecting Gaza to what is effectively a siege (which is a war crime), I wonder why they get p*ssed off from time to time, there's nothing like the appreciation of context

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

I seem to remember hamas launched 600 rockets into Israel then israel retaliated.

In response to Israel killing 2 unarmed protesters the Friday before, and then there's the killings before that, additionally beating land owners, stealing land and subjecting Gaza to what is effectively a siege (which is a war crime), I wonder why they get p*ssed off from time to time, there's nothing like the appreciation of context

Violent protests are routine on the border. Keep making excuses for terrorists. Nobody has been stealing land. Nobody is under siege. Go ahead and trot out the classic lie about "genocide" of the Palestinians next, as their population continues to increase. You guys are so predictable.

Palestinian leaders have repeatedly rejected offers to have their own state because Israel would still be next door. Those scumbag leaders are responsible for all the suffering of the Palestinian people, no one else.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Violent protests are routine on the border. Keep making excuses for terrorists. Nobody has been stealing land. Nobody is under siege. Go ahead and trot out the classic lie about "genocide" of the Palestinians next, as their population continues to increase. You guys are so predictable.

Palestinian leaders have repeatedly rejected offers to have their own state because Israel would still be next door. Those scumbag leaders are responsible for all the suffering of the Palestinian people, no one else.

Israeli snipers killing Palestinians protesting on their side of the border is murder

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Israeli snipers killing Palestinians protesting on their side of the border is murder

Nobody is sniping protestors. The military responds to violence, including terrorists trying to sneak up to the border and plant bombs. Sometimes innocent people do die. Those deaths are on the hands of the instigators of the violence. Stop defending terrorists.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Nobody is sniping protestors.

So tell me how exactly all these Palestinians keep getting killed whenever they protest, which is their right by the way

The military responds to violence, including terrorists trying to sneak up to the border and plant bombs

You're making crap up now, sorry to shake you from your fantasy world, but:

- Sniping protesters is murder.
- Bombing civilians is murder, including the pregnant women who recently died at the hands of Israeli bombs.

Sometimes innocent people do die.

Stop trying to defend murderers

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Nobody is sniping protestors.

So tell me how exactly all these Palestinians keep getting killed whenever they protest, which is their right by the way

The military responds to violence, including terrorists trying to sneak up to the border and plant bombs

You're making crap up now, sorry to shake you from your fantasy world, but:

- Sniping protesters is murder.
- Bombing civilians is murder, including the pregnant women who recently died at the hands of Israeli bombs.

Sometimes innocent people do die.

Stop trying to defend murderers

You're uninformed. I didn't make anything up. Here's just one instance I found in about 4 seconds on Google:

Attack on Israel soldiers

The source is Lebanese televsion.

This stuff happens all the time. "Protestors" throw #, shoot at, and try to plant bombs against IDF soldiers all the time. Of course there are innocent, non-violent protestors there too. But the fact that you're completely unaware that some of these people openly attack security personnel (or knew and just deliberately lied) shows you're ill-equipped to even have this discussion. All you know about this is what you've heard from anti-Israel propaganda.

When a crowd becomes violent and you have to respond to that, innocent people will sometimes pay the price. That's the fault of the violent terrorists that you're defending. The same violent terrorists that actually deliberately target civilians by launching rockets into the heart of a city. THAT is a war crime, moron. If they have a legitimate reason to go to war with Israel, go to war. Targeting civilian sectors with rockets, and you're defending that, is evil.

Do your own thinking. Stop listening to propaganda. It's making you stupid.
edit on 8 5 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yeah, that's great mate, the Knesset party's favourite newspaper

Uh-uh

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Uh-uh

Again, the source isn't the Times of Israel. The source is a Lebanese news outlet, and there's video. You can ignore it, stay ignorant, uninformed and brainwashed by propaganda, or you can read/watch and accept the truth. You were plainly wrong. I clearly didn't make that up. It clearly happened. You were clearly either uninformed or lying. Stop defending terrorists. Get informed on the issue. You're embarrassing yourself.
edit on 8 5 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Uh-uh

Again, the source isn't the Times of Israel. The source is a Lebanese news outlet, and there's video. You can ignore it, stay ignorant, uninformed and brainwashed by propaganda, or you can read/watch and accept the truth. You were plainly wrong. I clearly didn't make that up. It clearly happened. You were clearly either uninformed or lying. Stop defending terrorists. Get informed on the issue. You're embarrassing yourself.

Yeah, I feel so embarrassed, believing all that propaganda from the Palestinian media conglomerate, thanks for pointing that out, defender of murderers

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

You do realize that NONE of that is to be literally taken at face value right? And Not all christians are Catholic and believe the bread and wine as flesh and blood of christ. sheesh.

No we all do not believe that.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MisterSpock

Lets see if the cowards have the balls to repost my pic.

I had no idea he was so skinny.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

I had no idea he was so skinny.

Those were tougher times. And beheading is good cardio apparently. Mohamed wasn't just sitting around all day watching TV you know!

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

There will never be peace with Islam.

In the Army we used to say that the difference between a radial Jihadist and a moderate Muslim is that a radical Jihadist will shoot you.

A moderate Muslim is reloading.

In 1994 the U.S. armed forces employed some 3,152 chaplains representing 243 different religions​—all of them, until then, of the “Judeo-​Christian” variety. In 1994 however, according to The Washington Post, the army had appointed its first Muslim chaplain. Bearing a crescent-​shaped insignia on his uniform, the chaplain is an Imam, a Muslim religious leader. In 1994, the U.S. Defense Department said there were 2,500 Muslims in the U.S. Army, although an Islamic group in the army insisted that the real number is closer to 10,000. Some American soldiers were reported to have converted to Islam while stationed in Saudi Arabia during the Persian Gulf war. Buddhist soldiers were also seeking a candidate to act as their army chaplain.

Nationalism and religion often go together as well. Wrote Dr. Robert L. Kahn, a rabbi: “Religion and Nationalism always tend to go hand in hand. In times of war, particularly, . . . ‘For God and Country’ becomes a sort of battle cry. This has always been so. [In World War II] one of the popular songs was the war-whoop of a chaplain, ‘Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition.”’

Insight on the News (1979)

“Twenty-five years ago this June,” observes the Catholic Jesuit magazine “America, Americans piously inserted the phrase ‘under God’ into the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag.” In reflecting on the reason for this move, “America” says that “most who supported the change in wording (and there were few who did not) frankly admitted that the inclusion of God was a political, not a religious, act.” In those days of fervent anti-Communism, notes the article, “the Catholic War Veterans of Wayne County, Mich., resolved that letting God into the Pledge would give ‘additional meaning to the spiritual defense of our nation.’ God . . . was being recalled to active duty.”

The significance of this was expressed by one religious writer of the time who said that, by putting God into the pledge, America was “adopting a God of war who appears as a nationalistic deity directing bombs and bullets into the hearts of our enemies.” Observes “America”: “Quite simply, the nation was afraid of the future, and it tried to meet this fear by having its children parrot in singsong fashion just how good it actually was. The Pledge was to be a spiritual boot [military training] camp for babes.”

Do you want your children to learn about a nationalistic “God of war” or, rather, about the “God of peace” as revealed in the Bible? (Phil. 4:9) “America” draws this conclusion: “The phrase ‘under God’ is the concrete symbol of what was, 25 years ago, and may still be, the established American religion: worship of the state. We ought to drop it.”​—June 9, 1979, pp. 469, 470.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Would be interesting to know what they believe
Jesus Himself broke bread with his disciples and said, ' Eat,This is my Body'. Then He offered Wine and said ' Drink,This is My Blood of the New Covenant'. Do these in remembrance of Me. Praise the Lord

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Lumenari

I have a gay son and I'm equally disturbed. People are being duped by the media and by Democrats, concerning this "peaceful" religion.

Fix: It’s a “pieceful” religion.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Jesus Himself broke bread with his disciples and said, ' Eat,This is my Body'. Then He offered Wine and said ' Drink,This is My Blood of the New Covenant'. Do these in remembrance of Me. Praise the Lord

Funny i dont remember that in the king james version,and not the new international version. That ones pure blasphemy.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Funny i dont remember that in the king james version,and not the new international version. That ones pure blasphemy.
Yes its in the KJV

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join