It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Children Singing About Decapitating Enemies At Philly Islamic Center

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I posted this thread on this forum, because Muslims are building religious communities all over our country and for the first time, America has elected two Muslim women to Congress. Should we be concerned?

The following disturbing video, was posted on YouTube last Friday and shows kids at a Philadelphia Islamic center, performing a song praising their martyrs and chopping off their enemies heads. No, I'm not kidding...video clip shown below.

Some quotes from the video clip:

Rebel! Rebel! Rebel!
The blood of martyrs protect us. Paradise needs real men!
(You need) force and the Quran, oh free people!
...and we will sacrifice our souls without hesitation
We will chop off their heads

Yesterday, the Muslim American Society confirmed the Middle East Media Research Institute's (MEMRI) English subtitles were accurate and claimed they should have been more vigilant about the Ummah Day performances.

“While we celebrate the coming together of different cultures and languages, not all songs were properly vetted,” the Muslim American Society, based in Washington, said in a statement issued Friday. “This was an unintended mistake and an oversight in which the center and the students are remorseful. MAS will conduct an internal investigation to ensure this does not occur again.”

www.philly.com...

Of course, they're remorseful, because the truth leaked out and they're embarrassed. I don't believe for a second that they're remorseful. Their "mistake" was allowing a video to be seen by infidels.

There have been many videos on YouTube in the past, showing Imams encouraging jihad by the sword and the murder of non-Muslims. Remember this incident from last year?

Imam calling for Jews to be killed in sermon at Montreal mosque draws police complaint

www.cbc.ca...

Is Islam a religion of "peace" or an evil political movement, whose ultimate goal is world domination?

edit on 5/5/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Wanders into thread....
*Values ATS membership

Valiantly wanders away as fast as possible

+34 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Racist!!!

You know that they REALLY meant that they were going to PEACEFULLY decapitate their enemies and achieve world domination.

/sarcasm

It's a disturbing religion that is still stuck in the 1300's.

I'm a bi woman... they would have no issues with throwing me off a rooftop.

I often wonder why the Democratic party keeps them as one of their protected classes.

Votes, I guess.... blah.

S&F for the OP... I wouldn't have known had you not posted it.

+28 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I have a gay son and I'm equally disturbed. People are being duped by the media and by Democrats, concerning this "peaceful" religion.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Kid with orange shirt yawning at 1:20. He just want to go home and play video games.
edit on 5-5-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

And you know, every time the US and allies rapes and destroys a Middle Eastern country, they all think we're the same, I ain't like you and can differentiate between a good person (regardless of religious orientation) and a bad person (who is usually ignorant)

+13 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I have a gay son and I'm equally disturbed. People are being duped by the media and by Democrats, concerning this "peaceful" religion.

Well at least he's a male so he gets to skip out on the genital mutilation and wearing a bag over his head...

But still gets to get stoned to death or thrown off of a cliff.

These same people who decry Christians as being violent and crazy are OK with this religion... while saying that they champion the LGBT community and women's rights.

And get away with it with their base.

+13 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Not being in the "Muslims are all bad" club, this is pretty bad optics. There should be no surprise that this kind of sh#t makes people real nervous about their Muslim neighbours..and I totally get it!

Idiots.

+20 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

And you know, every time the US and allies rapes and destroys a Middle Eastern country, they all think we're the same, I ain't like you and can differentiate between a good person (regardless of religious orientation) and a bad person (who is usually ignorant)

And if your religion champions killing certain types of people in their own community?

If we are going to actually compare apples to apples and not your excuse.

+13 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
They think that killing or subduing all the infidels and forcing the whole world to follow Islam will bring peace because then we will all obey Mohammad as the one true prophet.

Unfortunately they do quite a bit of infighting between the Islamic sects, so a world under Islamic rule wouldn't be peaceful, plus they will always need some new necks to chop. Violence and murder in the name of Allah will never end because they have to be a martyr fighting jihad in order to be certain of entering the heaven world after death, so naturally they will need enemies to fight no matter what.
edit on 5-5-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

link   

I ain't got a religion, I just enjoy condemning racism, they're singing a song, chill out

+42 more 
link   

I'll say it.

Islam is the problem.

The religion/political system. . whatever you want to call it is not compatible with any other religious/political system on the planet.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I ain't got a religion, I just enjoy condemning racism, they're singing a song, chill out

Noted...

+5 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Racist!!!

You know that they REALLY meant that they were going to PEACEFULLY decapitate their enemies and achieve world domination.

/sarcasm

It's a disturbing religion that is still stuck in the 1300's.

I'm a bi woman... they would have no issues with throwing me off a rooftop.

I often wonder why the Democratic party keeps them as one of their protected classes.

Votes, I guess.... blah.

S&F for the OP... I wouldn't have known had you not posted it.

It's a faux religion coupled to a conquest (jihad) and control (sharia) ideology. The religion component is used to try and make sure they can practice their ideological conquest plans without interference from authorities. This way they also get to use the non-taxable status as well. I mean seriously, the HST tax in Canada on buying a billion in weapons is $130 million. That $130 Mil can be used for local beheading projects. Lol

Cheers - Dave

+14 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wow, and in the past it was thought that kids listening and singing along with hard rock and rap songs was bad.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Noted...

Strange how this video suddenly appears on the same day that Israel performs another cull on Gaza, isn't it?

+5 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'll say it.

Islam is the problem.

The religion/political system. . whatever you want to call it is not compatible with any other religious/political system on the planet.

Their problem is that they have not had their version of Reformation, like the Christians did.

It's hard to say that they are the religion of peace when their stated and ultimate goal is anything but.

Not all followers of Islam are Bagdad Bob... I get that.

Just as most Christians I know are mostly Christian on Sundays and otherwise just try to do good.

However, if you drill down to the fundamental teachings of the Koran it hasn't changed in a very long time and the world has changed around it.

It's like Christians following the bible without the New Testaments.

It needs... revamped.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Racist!!!

They will make the victims comfortable until a final decision is agreed upon 😎

+9 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Noted...

Strange how this video suddenly appears on the same day that Israel performs another cull on Gaza, isn't it?

Right after Israel got nailed with a few thousand rocket attacks too 😬

+8 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Noted...

The video originally was posted April 22 and put on Youtube 2 days ago.

I'm a coincidence theorist and this one doesn't fit that bill.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join