It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tequila, Climate Change and the New Green Deal

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Responding to a poster about climate change with a few shots of an excellent tequila in me I had a thought.

Now to me, the climate change hoax has always been about global wealth redistribution.

I think that way because they have admitted it.

the words of former United Nations climate official Ottmar Edenhofer:

"One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with the environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole," said Edenhofer, who co-chaired the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change working group on Mitigation of Climate Change from 2008 to 2015.

So what is the goal of environmental policy?

"We redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy," said Edenhofer.

For those who want to believe that maybe Edenhofer just misspoke and doesn't really mean that, consider that a little more than five years ago he also said that "the next world climate summit in Cancun is actually an economy summit during which the distribution of the world's resources will be negotiated."

IBD Linky

Now for us in the good old US of A, we are also dealing with the New Green Deal… a climate change initiative that has a conservative price tag of about 100 trillion dollars and HAS to get done in 12 years.

Or less… Benito O’Rourke has taken that number down to 10 years.

So with that said, here is my thought….

What if the New Green Deal is just a bailout for Progressive states and cities that are collapsing under the weight of their own policies?

I mean, let's say Progressives take over, pass the deal and we taxpayers are on the hook for 100 trillion.

How is that money doled out?

I would assume that since it would be Federal monies that they would be allocated to states by population size, or towns by population size.

Which means the lion’s share of said monies would go to… liberal states and cities.

Is this a way for them to prop up their economic disasters?

Is that why all of a sudden we have changed the goalposts from, say, 30 years in the future (where the part where we are all going to die is usually pegged at) to a closer date?

California is in the red and will be toast in about a decade.

The same with New York, Chicago, etc.

I am wondering if their eventual collapse, the promise of new funding and the possibility of them using it to prop up the system for just a little longer isn’t an actual motive.

Share some thoughts! What do you think?

Oh!

And on this day, please binge responsibly!!!

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Were those words spoken with his public or private face??

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Were those words spoken with his public or private face??

It was in an interview... LOL

They are not hiding what Climate Change is all about...

And it has nothing to do with the environment.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well, we do know the truth categorically from the UN and any politician you care to ask about a climate change plan.

They have none.

So the money is going to be used either for wealth redistribution or propping up failed libtard economies.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I was just wondering if anyone else had the same though about it.

Cause tequila makes me crazy...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Someone posted a video of Hannity talking to the man that wrote Clinton Cash.

I can't find it though.

I believe it may be connected to exactly what you are saying.

And I believe you are correct.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
China got all those rare earth minerals let's distribute those first.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The people behind this started with the scare of global warming.

That because of humans the planet with increase in temperature to dangerous amounts.

Now the problem with that is to can a accurate reading you cannot measure the temperature each year. But every 100 years to get a better idea.

And .5 degree increase every few years isn't dramatic enough, global warming was easy to disprove.

So they ditched that term and went with climate change.
Anytime there is bad weather or the weather changes like with seasons its humans fault.

And the Americans , well if they do something, it will cure every other country.

Bottom line. Want people to donate and put effort into a futile topic, this is a great plan.

Keep people busy they have zero control over.

Why in the past had the earth went through drastic periods of hot and cold without human interaction?

A few ice ages and droughts

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Climate change is away to further taxation on the public in the form of carbon tax. Their definition of a green foot print is to give people 200 sq ft or less living space, manual, public or electric transportation, controlled eating habits etc.

So they can say any sq ft over 200 per person is 1 dollar per sq ft per month, so lets say you are a family of four that lives in a 2400 sq ft house. That would be an extra 1600 dollars per month carbon tax payment. You have 3 cars because you have three people who need transportation and the cars are taxed 1 dollar a cubic inch of their gas engines, so 900 total there. electric/gas maybe .50 per and electric 0. All foods not associated with some future Government subsistence regulation get carbon taxed.

So we can say an average family might pay 3000 per month additional carbon tax payments to live the life they have today. We can see how this becomes a game for the wealthy in their life style never changes as 75% of America moves into 800 sq ft living areas, has at best one electric car and bikes, can only eat what the good Government tells them to eat, so on and so on...

What quality of life do people expect from all this green/socialized narrative?

edit on 7-5-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
What if the New Green Deal is just a bailout for Progressive states and cities that are collapsing under the weight of their own policies?

Well, duh. Of course that's a major part of the GND. The fools in the more liberal states have crippled themselves and are witnessing other, more sensible states, reaping mad profits in terms of product and a growing tax base. I think 30 years ago the plan was to wait while the fleeing Californians took their political AIDS and Syphilis with them and infected the states they migrated to, gradually changing the US into a more liberal nation across the board... that plan has failed largely because the states of origin had to go so far off the reservations to push their own residents out of their failed states that it caused a lot of saner states to insulate themselves against the political STDs of their new arrivals.

I figure the 10-12 years crisis in regards to the Green New Deal and Global Climate Change gives us a pretty good expert estimate as to when the entire ponzi scheme will collapse and the world will realize it's all bullschiff. Who knows, maybe the coming mini ice age will have settled in enough by then that they know it will be "game over" for this scam. One things for certain, the gulibility and stupidity of humanity will never go away and the fear pimps will certainly jump right in the middle of the next prediction of catastrophe intended to separate people from their money, rights, and freedoms and they'll do so with the same gang of imbeciles cheering them on and attacking anyone who sees it for what it really is.

top topics

join