It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets do not work in the vacuum of space. You will believe anything "expert" scientists say.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I'm glad I missed it the first time around.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NicSign

Do you by any chance own a GPS , i wonder where the signals come from . Oh thats right satellites . Ever wonder how you can watch live events anywhere in the world , talk to someone in antarctica , many many things that were not possible not so long ago . How do geostationary satelites get into position And stay there . BTW the earth is round . Almost .
edit on 6-5-2019 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

First of all, initially it blows off a solid chunk, which may give it some force. See explanation I gave for the soda can video. Second, the chamber fills up with smoke very quickly and the chamber is not under vacuum. You can literally see the smoke start moving in the Same direction of the rocket. The smoke is pushing the rocket.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

GPS can exist without the use of satellites

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I can kinda understand why you want to believe this. You seem like a young fella. Hormones coursing through the veins and all...

There was no way you were gonna be able to resist a woman plastered with makeup (something the media/entertainment told you is "hot") humping a bomb.... not a rocket. but who cares, theres a chick humping something, and that is something you don't argue with when you're at the age where the hormones are in control... and you are just along for the ride.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

First of all, initially it blows off a solid chunk,...

That was just the igniter and cap, both weigh next to nothing.

Do you know what the 'S' stands for in 'GPS'?

It looks like every post you have made on these boards has been trying to push this same nonsense idea of rockets not working in space, and yet despite all of the evidence presented to you to the contrary, you persist.

Just one of the videos presented in this thread should have been enough to put it to bed.

I guess there's simply no hope for some people.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

The only evidence you have is hearsay of satellites and alleged space programs. You can’t use science or math to prove it.

And to the person spouting what does the s stand for in gps.....well it’s not satellite.

Global Positioning System

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

The only evidence you have is hearsay of satellites and alleged space programs.

So seeing satellites with our own eyes passing over head are just what then?

You can’t use science or math to prove it.

Um, its how they are proven to function and how they stay in orbit using calculations by what we have learned about the world around us via the scientific method.

And to the person spouting what does the s stand for in gps.....well it’s not satellite. Global Positioning System

you mean the person you are replying too?

Then please tell us how the system operates if satellites are not needed.
edit on 6-5-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

It is evident that no one listened to the explanation in the video.

Some do not require YouTube to be educated or to be mislead.

It clearly shows that there is no equal and opposite force from gas movement due pressure gradient force.

NO no no,

what you have just posted shows what I say above, how some are mislead by YouTube videos.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

edit on 5/6/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: Two...two...two brocollies are better than one!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Rockets do work in space. I've seen them. Those little sticky out bits on the ISS, eerr attitude something. They are little rockets of course and when they fire the ISS moves. Job done.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe the OP is anything but a troll just trying to frustrate people with his supposed absolute ignorance of Newton's laws or really the first thing you learn in physics about equal and opposite reaction force.

It's really frustrating that a post like this can get so much attention and be lifted to the front page of ATS.

So which is it OP? Are you just trolling ATS by pretending to be a moron, or actually a moron? Either way I won't waste my breath like others have explaining 3rd grade science to you.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This just in the Earth is flat. Rockets are a lie because we don't need to launch them, we just need to drop them off the edge and voila they're in space.

Man all this talk in the news lately about asteroids and comets hitting us I'm actually looking forward to it.
Seriously hard to believe it is 2019 when so much idiocy still exists in the majority of mankind.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Well NASA did have a rocket based system to protect us from Asteroids, but after they watched the video in the OP they realised that they had been wrong for the last 50 years
, and we the gullable public have believed it all
, newton to was in on it
, this is the only rabbit hole, how far are you prepared to go.

Its even been suggested that 'String' has been used to fly rockets in space

Apparently reversed engineered from UFO's

edit on 6-5-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Then it would be called LORAN

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Are they satellites? Can you verify their altitudes when you see them?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

So point out the flaws in the video. A video is an medium to explain things.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JonInMichigan

Your presumption of an equal and opposite force from gas movement due to pressure gradient force is your fallacy. Just because they teach you lies in school doesn’t mean their lies become true.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

50 years later they called it GPS and made it available to the public consumer

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join