It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets do not work in the vacuum of space. You will believe anything "expert" scientists say.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NicSign

Just wow

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Onboard camera view: launch and separation of Sentinel-1A

m.youtube.com...

You still live in a fantasy world, with fantasy 'evidence'.

As shown in your still frame, and mine below, the rocket on the right side is flying within the blue skies, and flying downward toward Earth.

The left side shows a CGI rocket, flying upward into so-called 'space', AWAY from Earth.

It's very obvious to anyone with eyes, that the rocket on the right side is flying downwards, towards Earth. I assume you have eyes, so if you cannot see the obvious, then you must be in denial, or lying, and it's wasting my time to try and discuss the issue rationally, with someone who won't/can't discuss it rationally.

So let's settle the question - is the rocket on the right side flying downward, towards Earth, or not?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Really. If I turn a video of an apple falling to the earth upside down, you would believe the apple was falling up? Or if I turned a video of a race car driving on its side, you would think it was driving straight up?

Your the one that should understand perspective.

Sad to see you use a blatant lie. Ignore the services and data provided by thousands of satellites. You have no explanation for what is broadcasting from the recorded positions of satellites.

You have no explanation for new items in orbit that can be seen with the unaided eye like the international space station. The addition of the international space station resulting in the third brightness object in the night sky, that should be a big deal concerning the firmament. What’s the firmament’s explanation for the new third brightest object in the night sky.

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Akragon

I was gonna post that one !

here are JAXA rockets launching 7 satellites
m.youtube.com...

funny thing about this whole flat earth , we can lead a horse to water
but it will only drink when its ready!

A launch that placed these items into space.

Japan’s Epsilon rocket launches seven tech demo satellites

spaceflightnow.com...
spaceflightnow.com...

Seven small satellites launched aboard a Japanese Epsilon rocket Friday, including a diverse suite of tech demo payloads and a spacecraft designed to create an artificial meteor shower next year that developers say should be visible with the naked eye.

We are placing so much junk in space, it might “ruin” the night sky.

SpaceX's Starlink Could Change The Night Sky Forever, And Astronomers Are Not Happy

www.forbes.com... 59b6
www.forbes.com... 59b6

“The potential tragedy of a mega-constellation like Starlink is that for the rest of humanity it changes how the night sky looks,” says Ronald Drimmel from the Turin Astrophysical Observatory in Italy. “Starlink, and other mega constellations, would ruin the sky for everyone on the planet.”

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

What’s the explanation for all the new space junk added to the space around earth if it’s not left over from rocket lunches? The firmament taking a crap?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Cate to explain the phenomena captured in the articles below?

How to See and Photograph Geosynchronous Satellites
By: Bob King | September 20, 2017

www.skyandtelescope.com...

Honey, Let’s Start Seeing Other Satellites
By: Bob King | August 2, 2017

www.skyandtelescope.com...

edit on 25-8-2019 by neutronflux because: Added photo with text.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Your trying to say rockets don’t work in a vacuum when there in numerous pieces of technology and evidence that proves beyond a doubt your totally wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

As shown in your still frame, and mine below, the rocket on the right side is flying within the blue skies, and flying downward toward Earth.

Again, you need to go to Specsavers and perhaps gain some understanding of perspective. A bit of common sense might also help.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

It's very obvious to anyone with eyes, that the rocket on the right side is flying downwards, towards Earth. I assume you have eyes, so if you cannot see the obvious, then you must be in denial, or lying, and it's wasting my time to try and discuss the issue rationally, with someone who won't/can't discuss it rationally.

It may be obvious to you but it is not obvious to anyone who understands what perspective is. Unless you do and are just lying. It would not be the first time that you have told blatant lies on here and been caught out.

So let's settle the question - is the rocket on the right side flying downward, towards Earth, or not?

Not. Perspective.

edit on 27-8-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

You think a very specific flat earther will setup shop here moving forward? The flat earth delusion thread is still locked up?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I wouldn't bet against it!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Really. If I turn a video of an apple falling to the earth upside down, you would believe the apple was falling up? Or if I turned a video of a race car driving on its side, you would think it was driving straight up?

Your the one that should understand perspective.

When you claim perspective could explain this, it's a bit important to first try and consider where they are filming it from, as well....

You have no idea about what 'perspective' is, or is not, saying an apple looks like it's going up, instead of down, by flipping the video upside down!

Our video is taken from the ground, we know that. The view of this rocket is from the ground. The rocket is in air, above them. Nothing is filmed from anywhere but the ground.

A rocket flying above, in the air, is filmed/viewed from the ground below that rocket.

When the rocket is filmed from below, it's no different than filming airplanes from the ground. Planes that fly downward in the air, filmed from Earth, will certainly look to be flying downward, in the sky.

Nonsense excuses about 'perspective' don't hold up, of course.

If you see a plane fly downward in the sky, and film it going downward in the sky, is it actually flying upward, by your 'logic'?

Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
***GIGANTIC FACE PALM***

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wouldn't rockets fly beyond our blue skies, if they really flew up, into Earth 'orbit'?

If you suggest these rockets really fly beyond the blue skies of Earth, it would be seen, everywhere, without a doubt.

A rocket is supposed to fly BEYOND the blue skies of Earth, is it not?

It would fly beyond the blue skies above Earth, a we'd see it go up, and up, and up, far higher than any planes can fly, right?

If we see planes fly higher than all those rockets, and we never see rockets fly any higher than planes fly, trying to tell me how all those rockets are being 'tracked' by NASA, etc., when they first go up, towards orbit, and they are all being 'tracked', now, going in orbit....

After they cannot even show one single rocket fly up past the blue skies above, or film it, ever, once.....it's time for a reality check.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

They do. Your knee jerk denialism proves nothing but wilful ignorance and trolling on your part.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

They do. Your knee jerk denialism proves nothing but wilful ignorance and trolling on your part.

They all be tracking those rockets flying downwards, cuz' we's got to put 'em all into 'orbit'!

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

My friend,

When you watch the Sun set to the west, do you think the Sun has fallen to Earth?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissileToe
So who is going to explain why rockets need different nozzles to perform optimal at different altitudes?

As you may already know, air is more dense at lower altitudes and less dense at higher altitudes. The more dense the air (or any fluid) the harder it is for objects to move through it due to resistance (friction) called drag.

If you want to make a low altitude rocket fly a similar speed as a higher altitude rocket (its easier to control a rocket when the speed is predictable), you need to make the low altitude rocket have more thrust to fight the stronger air resistance. To change the thrust of a rocket you need to change the shape of the nozzle.

originally posted by: MissileToe
So the sun is not going down?

No the Sun is not going down, it just appears that way from the camera's perspective. One man's sunset is another man's sunrise.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join