It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets do not work in the vacuum of space. You will believe anything "expert" scientists say.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

How is proven beyond doubt? You haven’t demonstrated an equal and opposite force from gas movement due to pressure gradient force.

You haven’t provided anything that isn’t ambiguous and doubtful

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

If the smoke is coming out of the hose, vacuum didn’t displace all the smoke. The video clearly showed smoke coming out of both sides of the vacuum indicating that the chamber in the shop vac was pressurized.
edit on 17-6-2019 by NicSign because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NicSign

Your use of falsehoods, use of junk science, the throwing of a medicine ball from an office chair proves equal and opposite force, not understand the kinetic energy for a rocket comes from the reaction of its fuel and oxidizer, and the existence of 2000 plus satellites in orbit providing services like satellite internet, dish TV, satellite weather mapping, and ground mapping prove beyond a doubt you are full of crap.
edit on 17-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NicSign

If the smoke is coming out of the hose, vacuum didn’t displace all the smoke. The video clearly showed smoke coming out of both sides of the vacuum indicating that the chamber in the shop vac was pressurized.

Blatant lie by you...

Again....

I did the test of the rockets on the wire. There is a thrust phase that lifted the rockets from the suction at the hose inlet. The smoke you are referring to is from the tracking smoke emitted during the coast phase. Your argument is a false argument to begin with.

Any person with common sense can see from my numerous screenshots the thrust and smoke from the thrust and coast phases was consumed by the shopvac until the distance and area of the rocket exhaust was too great for the effective suction area of the shopvac.

To counter your blatantly false claim the shopvac was overwhelmed by the rocket, I did what you can call a control test. I run a test of just the shopvac vs a A8-3 rocket engine tapped down. The test clearly shows the A8-3 engine does not have the capability to overwhelm the 5 gallon 5 hp shopvac used in my tests. And by default, neither does the smaller 1/4A3 rocket engine.

The videos of the stationary A8-3 rocket are linked to below.

A8-3 rocket motor in vacuum tube side view
m.youtube.com...

A8-3 just motor and shopvac front view
m.youtube.com...

I have repeatedly asked you to take a screenshot of the control test of just the shopvac vs the tapped down A8-3 engine where smoke came out the suction hose inlet during the thrust and coast phases You have provide no evidence from the control test a A8-3 rocket motor can overwhelm a 5 gallon 5 hp shopvac.

Your statement of, “ smoke coming out of the hose.“ is a blatant lie.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

It was in your video that you posted.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

It was in your video that you posted.

Then it should be easy for you to screenshot a picture of it from the A8-3 engine controlled test linked to below.... If you are telling the truth. If you are not confusing the rocket moving away from the area of effective suction during the rockets on a wire test.

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

edit on 17-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Liked shot better...

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Right at the end. The only time there was any movement

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Right at the end. The only time there was any movement

Again....

The stages of the A8-3 rocket

The wire tests of the rockets show the rockets defeating the vacuum during the thrust stage because of the kinetic energy from the reaction of fuel and oxidizer.

The wire test shows the shopvac totally consuming the thrust of the rocket while the rocket pulled away from the suction. Is that false.

The control test of the stationary A8-3 rocket engine vs the 5 gallon 5 HP is linked to below.

The control test of the stationary A8-3 engine shows the shopvac totally consuming the thrust of the engine. You know, the stage the rockets broke free of the suction hose. The shopvac totally consumes the tracking smoke during the coast stage. You know, the
The part where the rocket is still traveling at speed from the shopvac.

Now. It should be easy for you to screenshot a picture of the static A8-3 control test of smoke coming out the actual inlet of the suction hose if you are telling the truth the A8-3 engine back pressured the shopvac during the thrust and coast stages. The stages the rockets accelerated away from the suction. You are confusing the rocket moving away from the area of effective suction during the rockets on a wire test. Or being blatantly deceitful.

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

edit on 17-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Made more specific

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Let me help you with the screenshots....

Remember, the only stages filmed for the rockets on the wire testes were the thrust and coast stages.

The igniter ignites the rocket engine of the A8-3 control test. No smoke coming out the suction hose inlet

The rocket engine near its maximum thrust. No smoke coming out of the suction hose inlet.

The rocket engine near the end of the thrust stage. The rockets on the wire tests had already broke free of the suction and were traveling away from the suction hose at this point. No smoke coming out the suction hose inlet for the A8-3 control test.

Into the coasting stage, and the emitting of tracking smoke. Where the rockets on a wire had traveled well beyond the suction hose inlet, and emitting smoke in too wide of an area for the shopvac to be effective against. No smoke coming out the suction hose inlet for the A8-3 engine control test.

Near the end of the coast stage. The rockets on the wire tests had zoomed off frame at this point. Still no smoke coming from the suction hose inlet during the A8-3 control test

There is no evidence the A8-3 engine can overwhelm the suction of the 5 gallon 5 hp shopvac during the thrust and coasting stages. And by default, there is no evidence the smaller 1/4A3 motors can overwhelm the suction of the shopvac that were used in the last two smaller rocket on a wire tests. By the end of the coast stage, the rockets were well off frame, and had crashed into the traps on the wire setup about 50 feet from the suction hose inlet l.

edit on 17-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Changed we’re to were

edit on 17-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added second paragraph

edit on 17-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

What are you even trying to prove? The rocket doesn’t even move anywhere

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

What are you even trying to prove? The rocket doesn’t even move anywhere

Are you really that thick? Or are the only posts you read are you own...

Back to the top....

Blatant lie by you...

Again....

I did the test of the rockets on the wire. There is a thrust phase that lifted the rockets from the suction at the hose inlet. The smoke you are referring to is from the tracking smoke emitted during the coast phase. Your argument is a false argument to begin with.

Any person with common sense can see from my numerous screenshots the thrust and smoke from the thrust and coast phases was consumed by the shopvac until the distance and area of the rocket exhaust was too great for the effective suction area of the shopvac.

To counter your blatantly false claim the shopvac was overwhelmed by the rocket, I did what you can call a control test. I run a test of just the shopvac vs a A8-3 rocket engine tapped down. The test clearly shows the A8-3 engine does not have the capability to overwhelm the 5 gallon 5 hp shopvac used in my tests during the thrust and coast stages. And by default, neither does the smaller 1/4A3 rocket engine.

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

I have repeatedly asked you to take a screenshot of the control test of just the shopvac vs the tapped down A8-3 engine where smoke came out the suction hose inlet during the thrust and coast phases You have provide no evidence from the control test a A8-3 rocket motor can overwhelm a 5 gallon 5 hp shopvac.

Your statement of, “ smoke coming out of the hose.“ is a blatant lie.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Sorry I still thought it was you other video where the rocket moved. This video shows the rocket not moving. How did you prove thrust?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I think you need to go to Specsavers.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Sorry I still thought it was you other video where the rocket moved. This video shows the rocket not moving. How did you prove thrust?

Time line.

You posted a video full of junk science, and ignores the fact a rocket gets thrust from the release of kinetic energy from fuel reacting with an oxidizer.

In that video was a ballon test vs a vacuum

That test is flawed in that its about the air rushing into the vacuum pushing the ballon to the vacuum hose. It’s not robbing the ballon of back pressure, and Newton’s third and second laws.

So, I came up with the rocket on the wire tests. The rocket vs the shopvac test.

The first test was with the larger A8-3 rocket motor.

A8-3 Rocket Motor VS 5HP ShopVac

m.youtube.com...

A8-3 Rocket Motor Vs 5HP ShopVac two

m.youtube.com...

You said the motor overwhelm the shopvac. So, I redid the test with the smaller 1/4A3 rocket motors.

The 1/4A3 motor has a maximum peak thrust of 5 Newtons, and a thrust duration of .25 seconds. And you think that overwhelmed a 5 gallon 5 HP shopvac?

Picture of entire thrust of the blue band rocket flight consumed by the Shopvac

Link to the blue band flight video

1/4A3-3T Rocket Motor VS 5 Hp Shopvac - blue - right - short
www.youtube.com...

Picture of the entire thrust of the black band rocket flight consumed by the Shopvac

Links to the black rocket flights

1/4A3-3T Rocket Motor Vs 5 Hp Shopvac - black - left side
www.youtube.com...

1/4A3-3T Rocket Motor VS 5 Hp Shopvac -Black- right side
www.youtube.com...

Any way. The two tests of the rockets took off without a hitch. No indication the 1/4A3 motor back pressured the hose. What you starting doing was claiming smoke was causing back pressure in the shopvac. Anyone with common sense understands the rocket got too far down range, and the smoke from the rocket was in too wide of an area for the effective suction area of the hose inlet.

So, I needed a test to show the shopvac was not being overwhelmed. I did the test by tapping down a 1/4A3 engine at the shopvac suction. A control test. I forgot to turn on the shopvac for this test. The results were interesting.

1/4A3 rocket forgot to turn on shopvac side
m.youtube.com...

1/4A3 just rocket engine forgot to turn on vac front
m.youtube.com...

That was my last A1/4A engine.

I next did the stationary rocket engine test with a A8-3 rocket in the shopvac suction, and remembered to turn on the shopvac. The control test of the stationary A8-3 shows the rocket motor doesn’t have the capacity to overwhelm the 5 gallon 5 hp shopvac during its thrust and coasting stages. And by default, neither does the smaller 1/4A rocket motor.

www.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

But you still tried to say the smoke was overwhelming the shopvac during the thrust and coasting stages. I asked for proof. You provided none.

So I posted the below concerning the control test of the stationary A8-3 rocket motor in the suction hose.

The igniter ignites the rocket engine of the A8-3 control test. No smoke coming out the suction hose inlet

The rocket engine near its maximum thrust. No smoke coming out of the suction hose inlet.

The rocket engine near the end of the thrust stage. The rockets on the wire tests had already broke free of the suction and were traveling away from the suction hose at this point. No smoke coming out the suction hose inlet for the A8-3 control test.

Into the coasting stage, and the emitting of tracking smoke. Where the rockets on a wire had traveled well beyond the suction hose inlet, and emitting smoke in too wide of an area for the shopvac to be effective against. No smoke coming out the suction hose inlet for the A8-3 engine control test.

Near the end of the coast stage. The rockets on the wire tests had zoomed off frame at this point. Still no smoke coming from the suction hose inlet during the A8-3 control test

There is no evidence the A8-3 engine can overwhelm the suction of the 5 gallon 5 hp shopvac during the thrust and coasting stages. And by default, there is no evidence the smaller 1/4A3 motors can overwhelm the suction of the shopvac that were used in the last two smaller rockets on a wire test. By the end of the coast stage, the rockets were well off frame, and had crashed into the traps on the wire setup about 50 feet from the suction hose inlet.
edit on 18-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

edit on 18-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 18-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

edit on 18-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more wording

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

For my tests. When you say smoke from the A8-3 and 1/4A rocket motors back pressured the 5 gallon 5 hp shopvac, you have no proof, and are full of crap.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

You have to keep the hose pipe straight otherwise it’s pushing off the hose. Read this article written for firefighter hose thrust.

link.springer.com...
edit on 19-6-2019 by NicSign because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

You have to keep the hose pipe straight otherwise it’s pushing off the hose. Read this article written for firefighter hose thrust.

link.springer.com...

What ever dude. Your full of crap.
edit on 19-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

link.springer.com...

Wasn’t straight for the vacuum test you posted. You just disqualified yourself.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

What ever dude. Your full off crap.

That is all there is to say. I doubt that this poster will ever stop flogging this dead horse, sadly.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

We're at page 32 of him trying to rewrite the laws of physics with zero evidence, it won't stop.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join