It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets do not work in the vacuum of space. You will believe anything "expert" scientists say.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NicSign

Would you like to post a screenshot of my posted rocket tests that shows any evidence the suction hose “back pressured” with “smoke” spilling out to “push” the rockets off the hose during their thrust phase?

Let me help you with the screenshots.

Rocket starts to move....

Thrust visible

Every indication the shopvac kept a “vacuum” on the hose during the thrust stage. Every indication rockets don’t need “external resistance“ to thrust forward.

The video with just the A8-3 engine in the hose suction shows the bigger A8-3 rocket engine’s .7 second thrust burn does not overwhelm the 5 gallon 5 HP shopvac. The A8-3’s thrust and coast stages were totally consumed. Why would the 1/4A3’s .25 second thrust be any different in the screenshots in this post.

edit on 12-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

What is it like to be totally debunked and forced into making false assertions concerning thrust and smoke from model rocket engines to keep your lie “rockets need external resistance” alive.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Just because the thrust is visible doesn’t mean smoke did pressurize the shop vac. Smoke flowing back out of the rocket is backpressure

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Just because the thrust is visible doesn’t mean smoke did pressurize the shop vac.

From the top.....

Screenshot of the 1/4A3 motor during its coast stage where I forgot to turn on the shopvac during the test run with no rocket.

You can see the smoke is back filling the tubing. Also notice the smaller 1/4A3 motor barley filled the hose to force any smoke out the hose opening. And that was with the shopvac off! I just watched the front view video of the 1/4A3 run and no smoke came out the backend of the shopvac with the shopvac off. I seriously doubt the smoke from the 1/4A3 test even made it to the 5 gallon tank of the shopvac with it off.

Screenshot of the larger A8-3 motor where it is quite visible the shopvac is consuming the smoke from the coasting stage and maintaining a suction. There is no indication the shopvac is “lossing” suctioning, or being overwhelmed in any way.

It is quite clear a suction was maintained all through the thrust and coasting stages.

But this is all MOOT! The most thrust the two types of rocket motors presented will ever make occurs during the thrust stage. The thrust stage is before the coast stage where the majority of smoke is emitted for TRACKING. The rockets are design to create no, or little thrust while the tracking smoke is produced. I know it’s hard for you to understand, but it’s smoke high in solid content, low in gas.

Your argument is the rocket should never started to move unless there is back pressure present.

Again. The thrust curve of the 1/4A3

The thrust stage is only
.25 seconds long.

First picture under this line. The rocket with the 1/4A3 motor moves before it even gets to full thrust.

The rocket is pulling off the suction hose. It’s barely in its thrust stage and it’s already moving. There is no indication the hose is back pressured. There is no smoke pouring out the hose to show loss of suction. This alone kills your lie rockets need back pressure.

The picture below this line shows the rocket still pulling away with the 5hp shopvac totally consuming the whopping peak thrust of 5 Newtons by the 1/4A3 rocket motor.

This picture and the test of the larger A8-3 motor held down shows there is no way in hell the shopvac lost suction during the tests I have place on YouTube.

It’s a lie rockets need back pressure / resistance to thrust forward.

Again....
You have been debunked from everything from you complete misunderstanding of the reaction of fuel which gives the rocket it’s thrust and motive force, from shower heads, model rocket engines, pictures of the ISS, testimony by persons from ISS missions, services like satellite radio/TV/Internet/weather/phone, how a Dish TV satellite dish must be properly aligned to get a single, to videos of rockets launched into space, and mirrors/reflectors placed on the moon.

NicSign just looks plane ignorant at this point.

edit on 12-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NicSign

Just because the thrust is visible doesn’t mean smoke did pressurize the shop vac. Smoke flowing back out of the rocket is backpressure

Or use your tactics.

Your wrong. And rockets needing resistance / back pressure to thrust forward is a lie.

Especially since you cannot disprove the existence of Dish and SiriusXM satellites providing services.
edit on 12-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What if a rocket engine creates its own unVacuumated area right behind the exhaust ?

I guess NicSign agrees....

Smoke flowing back out of the rocket is backpressure

edit on 13-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

If the shop vac was consuming all the smoke, then smoke would not back fill the hose and would not start coming out if the hose.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Again, the rockets already left the hose during their thrust phase. Please post a screenshot where the rocket motors overwhelm the shopvac. Not a screenshot of where the smoke was emitted too far away, and in a too wide of area for the shopvac to be effective.

The falsehoods you post are pitiful.

edit on 15-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added photos

edit on 15-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 15-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

If the shop vac was consuming all the smoke, then smoke would not back fill the hose and would not start coming out if the hose.

And during the A8-3 test of just the rocket motor taped down, no smoke was ever emitted out the hose during the thrust and coasting phases of the engine. Is that false.

A8-3 rocket motor in vacuum tube side view
m.youtube.com...

A8-3 just motor and shopvac front view
m.youtube.com...

There is no proof the A8-3 and 1/4A3 rocket motets overwhelmed the shopvac as shown by just running the engines alone with the rockets held down.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

So when you are picking up garbage or water with the shop vac and the garbage starts coming back out of the hose. You have overwhelmed the vacuum.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So when you are picking up garbage or water with the shop vac and the garbage starts coming back out of the hose. You have overwhelmed the vacuum.

Ah right, so when smoke doesn't go down the hose you have overwhelmed the vacuum, and when it does, you have also overwhelmed the vacuum.

Gotcha.

I guess when you empty your vacuum cleaner into the bin you spend a lot of time complaining about how it hasn't worked, what with it picking up all that dirt and so forth.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I went and did the A8-3 test with a stationary engine against the shopvac. Is that false.

Smoke never came out the inlet of the suction hose during the thrust and coast stages of the A8-3 stationary test against the shopvac. Is that false.

Please post a screenshot of where the A8-3 rocket engine was able to force smoke out the inlet of the suction hose of the stationary rocket engine test.

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

The A8-3 test with the stationary rocket engine shows the A8-3, and by default the smaller 1/4A3 rocket engine, do not have the capacity to overwhelm the shopvac. Is that false.

edit on 16-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Mid read post

edit on 16-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Responded in context of reply

edit on 16-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It clearly doesn’t displace all the smoke. It is evident by the smoke coming out of the hose.

See rockets need to push off air

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

It clearly doesn’t displace all the smoke. It is evident by the smoke coming out of the hose.

See rockets need to push off air

www.youtube.com...

You are soooooo intellectually dishonest.

I first conducted the tests with the rockets on the wire. They pulled away from the suction of the vacuum during their thrust phases. While the rockets were in the effective range of the suction of the shopvac, the thrust of the rockets were totally consumed by the shopvac.

You thought the shopvac was overwhelmed by the output of the A8-3 and 1/4A3 rocket motors because they were a foot away from the inlet of the shopvac. Out of the effect range and area of the shopvac’s suction.

So, I run a test of just a stationary A8-3 rocket motor in the suction of the shopvac. The shopvac was never overwhelmed by the A8-3 rocket motor placed stationary in the section line of the shopvac. During the test of the stationary A8-3 rocket motor, SMOKE NEVER CAME OUT OF THE SUCTION HOSE INLET for the thrust and coasting phases of the rocket motor.

I have asked repeatedly for you to post a screenshot of smoke coming out of the suction hose inlet during the A8-3 engine’s thrust and coasting phases from the video of the stationary A8-3 rocket test vs Shopvac. You have yet been able to complete that request.

Again...
During the test of the stationary A8-3 rocket motor, SMOKE NEVER CAME OUT OF THE SUCTION HOSE INLET. Thus proving your statement of, “It is evident by the smoke coming out of the hose.“ is a LIE. A BLATANT LIE! The stationary test of the A8-3 rocket engine shows the 5 hp 5 gallon is not overwhelmed by the exhaust and smoke of the A8-3 rocket motor during its thrust and coasting phases. For you to continue to act so is BLATANT DISHONESTY!!!!!!

The videos of the stationary A8-3 rocket are linked to below.

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

edit on 16-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Made more specific

edit on 16-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 16-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed quotes

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Ok then do the video again this time without any smoke coming out of the hose. Otherwise your experiment is flawed.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Ok then do the video again this time without any smoke coming out of the hose. Otherwise your experiment is flawed.

Again....

I did the test of the rockets on the wire. There is a thrust phase that lifted the rockets from the suction at the hose inlet. The smoke you are referring to is from the tracking smoke emitted during the coast phase. Your argument is a false argument to begin with.

Any person with common sense can see from my numerous screenshots the thrust and smoke from the thrust and coast phases was consumed by the shopvac until the distance and area of the rocket exhaust was too great for the effective suction area of the shopvac.

To counter your blatantly false claim the shopvac was overwhelmed by the rocket, I did what you can call a control test. I run a test of just the shopvac vs a A8-3 rocket engine tapped down. The test clearly shows the A8-3 engine does not have the capability to overwhelm the 5 gallon 5 hp shopvac used in my tests. And by default, neither does the smaller 1/4A3 rocket engine.

The videos of the stationary A8-3 rocket are linked to below.

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

I have repeatedly asked you to take a screenshot of the control test of just the shopvac vs the tapped down A8-3 engine where smoke came out the suction hose inlet during the thrust and coast phases You have provide no evidence from the control test a A8-3 rocket motor can overwhelm a 5 gallon 5 hp shopvac.

Your statement of, “ smoke coming out of the hose.“ is a blatant lie.

Your fantasy of rockets do not work in a vacuum is a blatant lie as attested to by trips to the international space station by rocket, the international space station being visible from earth, the 2000 plus satellites that are being actively tracked, services like satellite internet, and the ability to a actively track satellites by their broadcasts.

One way satellites in orbit are tracked...

www.zarya.info...

Doppler Curves in Satellite Tracking

Measuring the Doppler Shift is a satellite tracking technique for determining the distance between the satellite and the receiver at the time of closest approach as well as the time itself. As a satellite approaches, the frequency appears raised relative to the actual transmission frequency. As it goes away, the frequency appears to be lowered. At the time of closest approach, the transmitted and received frequencies are usually the same.

A measurement of frequency against time produces a Doppler curve. As the satellite passes, the received frequency appears to fall but not in a constant manner. The rate of change starts off slow, is greatest at the time of closest approach and then tails off towards the end of the transit. This is because we are measuring the rate of change in the component of a satellite's velocity along a line joining the satellite to the receiver. The rate of change is greatest at the time of closest approach and, if measured, can be used to determine passing distance.

“Rockets don’t work in a vacuum” has been debunked beyond a doubt. Stating “rockets don’t work in a vacuum” is a blatant lie.

You are blatantly intellectually dishonest to try to guide internet traffic to blatantly deceitful videos.

edit on 17-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed a bit

edit on 17-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
31 pages of "Newton was wrong and the laws of physics as we know them are wrong, no I will not provide any evidence for my claim and all evidence that proves me wrong is fake"

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This thread is in Ludicrous Online Lies which says it all, really.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

No, you do it.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

How is proven beyond doubt? You haven’t demonstrated an equal and opposite force from gas movement due to pressure gradient force.

You haven’t provided anything that isn’t ambiguous and doubtful

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join