It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets do not work in the vacuum of space. You will believe anything "expert" scientists say.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NicSign

You could see smoke come out of both ends of the shop vac. Obviously it didn’t displace all the smoke.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

To bad TurboLag from the LOL flat earth thread, who believes in the firmament, will not divulge what the firmament is. I guess in their mind, unicorn farts with glitter for the starts?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NicSign

You could see smoke come out of both ends of the shop vac. Obviously it didn’t displace all the smoke.

What? This is one of your most ignorant arguments to date.

Again.....

The photos show no spill over where the whopping .25 seconds impulse of thrust overwhelm the Shopvac’s ability to create suction in anyway.

You

The rocket produces way too much smoke for the shop vac to displace

Again, the burn was only .25 seconds. It was explained to you in another post the white smoke after the initial burn is tracking smoke. The rocket nozzle was well away from the suction hose before the Shopvac ever got a chance to draw in the tracking smoke. The diagram in the post you replied to shows after the propellant burn charge, there is a tracking smoke charge that provides no thrust.

You are soooo disingenuous.

There is no evidence the .25 second thrust pulse overwhelmed the shopvac in anyway. None.

The thrust impulse phase of the rocket for the 1/4A3-3T is ONLY .25 SECONDS. Any smoke after that is tracking smoke. This is the third time the white smoke from the engine has been explained to you directly.

The thrust charge that burns ONLY .25 SECONDS puts enough distance from the suction of the hose where only a fraction of the TRACKING SMOKE is going to be drawn in by the shopvac.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Same old same old:

"I demand proof!"

"This proof?"

"No, a different proof that meets some hitherto undisclosed criteria of my choosing"

"You mean like this?"

"No, because that clearly proves me wrong, and I am asking for something that ideally doesn't do that or even better doesn't exist..."

"Oh, this then..."

"You're not listening, I don't want you to prove me wrong, stop doing that..."

Repeat to fade...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

As I have been told repeatedly trying to get to the honest truth of a matter at ATS, “ATS is a conspiracy site. Why you here?”

And the old.....
Stop verifying the “official narrative” and believe this “conspiracy” on faith because as a random and anonymous conspiracist I said so.

I guess it must affect views of the propaganda videos by conspiracy pushers on YouTube when you try to get to the real truth?
edit on 10-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

By the way. The thrust curve chart for the 1/4A3-3Y rocket motor.

The max thrust is around 5 Newtons at .15 seconds? No thrust after .25 seconds!

edit on 10-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You have to determine how much smoke was produced and how much smoke the vacuum could displace in that time. There is no way a shop vac could displace all that smoke in 0.25 seconds.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

You have to determine how much smoke was produced and how much smoke the vacuum could displace in that time. There is no way a shop vac could displace all that smoke in 0.25 seconds.

You are so intellectually dishonest and disingenuous.

This will be the fourth time this is explained to you.

What do you not get? The actual reaction that results in thrust from the 1/4A3 rocket motor is only .25 seconds in duration. After the .25 seconds, the 1/4A rocket engine creates no more thrust out of its clay nozzle. After the .25 seconds, there is no more thrust. The next reaction of the 1/4A3 is a coast phase that releases smoke for 3 seconds. The smoke after the .25 seconds of thrust is where the rocket has already pulled away from the “vacuum” and no “back pressure”, and has nothing to do with the thrust created by the 1/4A3 rocket motor.

The below picture kills your fantasy. The rocket has all ready pulled away from the “vacuum” with the shopvac totally consuming the thrust impulse.

The rocket pulling away, shopvac still totally consuming the thrust.

If what you were saying was true in the engine’s .25 seconds of thrust overwhelmed the “vacuum”, the rocket would have not lifted off the suction hose until smoke poured / belched out first. We have the opposite. The rocket lifts of the hose with the thrust being consumed by the shopvac with no exhaust spilling out of the shopvac hose. The pictures above give every indication the shopvac was drawing outside air in through the thrust stage. When the tracking smoke starts up, it’s in too wide of an area for the shopvac to draw in effectively. Also, the backend of the rocket starts to point more to the ground, and less at the hose. Not because the smoke is overwhelming the shopvac. But once the tracking smoke starts up, the rocket already burnt through its thrust stage and was already at least three rocket links from the suction hose. About a foot away.
edit on 11-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added direction of back end

edit on 11-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Replaced pic of black band rocket with blue band to be consistent

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Below is the screenshot of the moment rocket begins to move. No smoke belching out of suction hose.

The screenshot that kills your fantasy. The thrust of the rocket is clearly seen. The rocket is totally out of the suction hose. Every indication the shopvac is taking in thrust and outside air.

The rocket continues to pull away until the backend starts to point towards the ground, and the exhaust gasses are in to wide of an area for the shopvac to be effective.

edit on 11-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 11-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Removed duplicate pic

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

On you last photo you can start seeing the smoke built up in the hose

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Why are you avoiding my posts NicSign? You haven't answered several of my questions.

In your theory, you believe a pressure gradient force pushes against air in the atmosphere, and that pushes a rocket forward. However, pressure gradient force is always in the direction of high-pressure to low-pressure, which in a rocket would be away from the rocket. So what force pushes towards the rocket to make it move? You don't explain that. Please do.

Also, from my first question to you many posts ago. You don't think an explosion in the vacuum of space would push nearby objects away?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

On you last photo you can start seeing the smoke built up in the hose

Do you have any common sense? What do you not understand about the rocket being a foot away, the wash from the rocket being to wide of an area for the shopvac to be effective, and the nozzle was starting to point groundward.

And for the fifth time, the thrust of the rocket only lasted .25 seconds. Anything after .25 seconds is tracking smoke.

I can’t suck dirt off the floor with a shopvac with the hose nozzle a foot off the floor. Can you?

You’re a peach.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Well, I did the the vacuum test with no rocket to see how the shopvac would react. Just rocket engines strapped down.

The A8-3 rocket definitely did not overwhelm the shopvac. The trust and tracking smoke were totally consumed by the shopvac.

It was interesting to see the ejection charge actuate out the top end of the rocket engine. And see it had the power to accelerate the end cap away from the test setup.

A8-3 thrust curve

A8-3 Side view video. Then a front view video showing the entire test rig. The side view is in slow motion. Sorry the glare was bad on the device being used as a timer.

A8-3 rocket motor in vacuum tube side view
www.youtube.com...

A8-3 just motor and shopvac front view
m.youtube.com...

When I did the 1/4A3 engine motor test, I forgot to turn on the shopvac. The 1/4A3 definitely does not have the output to overwhelm a 5 gallon 5 HP shopvac.

1/4A3 rocket forgot to turn on shopvac side
m.youtube.com...

1/4A3 just rocket engine forgot to turn on vac front
m.youtube.com...

edit on 12-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed and added

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

The A8-3 and 1/4A3 rocket engines definitely do not have the power to overwhelm the 5Hp Shopvac.

What is it like to put faith and invest in the lie rockets need back pressure and rockets don’t with in a “vacuum”?

Again....
You have been debunked from everything from you complete misunderstanding of the reaction of fuel which gives the rocket it’s thrust and motive force, from shower heads, model rocket engines, pictures of the ISS, testimony by persons from ISS missions, services like satellite radio/TV/Internet/weather/phone, how a Dish TV satellite dish must be properly aligned to get a single, to videos of rockets launched into space, and mirrors/reflectors placed on the moon.
edit on 12-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
29 pages of this nonsense?

Wonder if there will be anymore nonsense. NicSign missed his regular posting times. Individual probably moved on to another forum with a softer target audience?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

If the vacuum actually displaced all the smoke, it wouldn’t be coming out of the hose

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

If the vacuum actually displaced all the smoke, it wouldn’t be coming out of the hose

Which bit of "there isn't any smoke until after the initial thrust" is beyond you?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

What part don’t you get that if all the smoke was displace there would be no more smoke left to come out of the hose

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

What part don’t you get that if all the smoke was displace there would be no more smoke left to come out of the hose

You are so ignorant. So, what should be the effect range of a shopvac hose opening to the object to be sucked? How wide is the effect area of a shopvac?

Again.... just the rocket motor VS the shopvac. No rocket moving the rocket engine away from the hose suction.

The A8-3 rocket definitely did not overwhelm the shopvac. The trust and tracking smoke were totally consumed by the shopvac.

It was interesting to see the ejection charge actuate out the top end of the rocket engine. And see it had the power to accelerate the end cap away from the test setup.

A8-3 thrust curve

A8-3 Side view video. Then a front view video showing the entire test rig. The side view is in slow motion. Sorry the glare was bad on the device being used as a timer.

A8-3 rocket motor in vacuum tube side view
www.youtube.com...

A8-3 just motor and shopvac front view
m.youtube.com...

Would you like to do a screenshot of the linked to A8-3 engine test with no rocket videos where the shopvac let smoke slip out the hose opening during the thrust and coast stages?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Would you like to post a screenshot of my posted rocket tests that shows any evidence the suction hose “back pressured” with “smoke” spilling out to “push” the rockets off the hose during there thrust phase?

Let me help you with the screenshots.

Rocket starts to move....

Thrust visible

Every indication the shopvac kept a “vacuum” on the hose during the thrust stage. Every indication rockets don’t need “external resistance“ to thrust forward.

The video with just the A8-3 engine in the hose suction shows the bigger A8-3 rocket engine’s .7 second thrust burn does not overwhelm the 5 gallon 5 HP shopvac. The A8-3’s thrust and coast staged were totally consumed. Why would the 1/4A3’s .25 second thrust be any different in the screenshots in this post.

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join