It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Lied and Said Joseph Mifsud Was Russian Asset -He Was Deep State Plant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Re: mobile.twitter.com...

So what do we have here? Incompetence or a cover-up by Mueller?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: chr0naut

The allegation that Mifsud was a Russian agent is still credible.

So then why did the fbi/cia allow the "russian agent" into the usa to speak after his interaction with pop?
He was a featured speaker at the February 2017 national meeting of Global Ties, an event sponsored by the U.S. Department of State

So dangerous but the people conducting the "russia investigation" would not even detain the man whose information started the whole investigation?

enjoy that bs

Why would Trump rent out the penthouse to Osama Bin Laden?

Perhaps those that booked the event didn't know at the time what another department was keeping secrets about (it is the CIA who deal with international espionage, not the FBI).

And the 'Russian agent' allegation was just that, an allegation. Perhaps they thought that a suspected spy under close observation is safer than one 'in the wild'?

edit on 6/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

lol
perhaps anything but the truth lol
deflect to trump and obl? classy
those who booked the event are not responsible for russian agents that hacked hillary now are they?
but the fbi/cia are
interesting they allowed him in and out
those tsa systems at the airport wouldn't have flagged him or anything....

the guy was in no way a "russian agent"
he was used to plant info on pops

the jig is up mate

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Worth a detail or two ........

Major Mueller Report Omissions Suggest Incompetence Or A Coverup

Robert Mueller's 448-page "Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election" contains at least two major omissions which suggest that the special counsel and his entire team of world-class Democrat attorneys are either utterly incompetent, or purposefully concealing major crimes committed against the Trump campaign and the American people.

First, according to The Federalist's Margot Cleveland (a former law clerk of nearly 25 years and instructor at the college of business at the University of Notre Dame) - the Mueller report fails to consider whether the dossier authored by former MI6 spy Christopher Steele was Russian disinformation, and Steele was not charged with lying to the FBI.

The Steele dossier, which consisted of a series of memorandum authored by the former MI6 spy, detailed intel purportedly provided by a variety of Vladimir Putin-connected sources. For instance, Steele identified Source A as “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure” who “confided that the Kremlin had been feeding Trump and his team valuable intelligence on his opponents, including Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.”

Other supposed sources identified in the dossier included: Source B, identified as “a former top-level Russian intelligence officer still active inside the Kremlin”; Source C, a “Senior Russian Financial Officer”; and Source G, “a Senior Kremlin Official.” -The Federalist
😎

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Also it was CIA director Brennan who sent a "spy slut" to seduce George Papadopoulos.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
silly, you're a coward!

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Sillyolme
So I think I will wait to see if this is ever covered by the real news people

I am genuinely interested in who that is exactly.. please, I would like to know what passes as 'real news' for you..

edit on 7/5/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

There were several charged with this.

Steele was not charged with lying to the FBI.

What is so special about steele?
He should be charged like the rest.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

There were several charged with this.

Steele was not charged with lying to the FBI.

What is so special about steele?
He should be charged like the rest.

MI-zix 😎

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Wray on Tuesday, when asked directly by Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., whether he believes the FBI spied on the 2016 Trump campaign, deferred to the ongoing investigation by Horowitz. “I want to be careful about how I answer this question here because there is an ongoing inspector general investigation," he said. “I have my own thoughts based on the limited information I've seen so far but I don’t think it would be right or appropriate to share those at this stage because I really do think it is important for everybody to respect the independent inspector general's investigation, which I think this line of questioning starts to implicate, and I think it's very important for everybody to be able to have full confidence in his review."

So, the investigation is actually going on into abuse of power by the obama administration.
Something denied here for some time.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
and this is heating up
more today
thehill.com...
seems comey is going to be the fall guy

Without diving into the weeds, it’s important to understand that FBI counterintelligence investigations generally proceed sequentially from what is called a “preliminary investigation or inquiry” (PI) to a “full investigation” (FI). To move from a PI to an FI requires substantial information — predication — indicating investigative targets acted as agents of a foreign power.
This is problematic for Comey in light of Mueller’s findings. There are strict guidelines governing when the FBI can task a confidential source or a government undercover operative to collect against a U.S. citizen. Normally this is restricted to an FI, and normally restricted to the United States, not overseas.

exposure is here

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

and this is heating up
more today
thehill.com...
seems comey is going to be the fall guy

Without diving into the weeds, it’s important to understand that FBI counterintelligence investigations generally proceed sequentially from what is called a “preliminary investigation or inquiry” (PI) to a “full investigation” (FI). To move from a PI to an FI requires substantial information — predication — indicating investigative targets acted as agents of a foreign power.
This is problematic for Comey in light of Mueller’s findings. There are strict guidelines governing when the FBI can task a confidential source or a government undercover operative to collect against a U.S. citizen. Normally this is restricted to an FI, and normally restricted to the United States, not overseas.

exposure is here

Maybe it is, but nothing's gonna happen. It's been "disclosed" for a while that Clinton is an unindicted felon. Still haven't seen any charges, and statutes of limitations are becoming a factor. Disclosure is just gonna mean open-minded people who already pieced all this together will have their intuition confirmed. Those in denial will continue to be in denial because the whole thing will be slow dripped and soft-pedaled by the media.

That sucks. People need to do time behind all this.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And it looked like Mueller with working with Comey to keep the Deep State protected.

mobile.twitter.com...

This could be part of the reason why Mueller and Jerry Nadler are having second thoughts about Mueller testifying. The questions from Republicans would be brutal and expose the wrong people to criminal allegations, including Bob Mueller himself.
edit on 5/7/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

IMO they used the "lying to the fbi" when they had nothing else and wanted those interviewed to flip

interesting mueller had him and let him go

Worst Abuse of Power EVER
OBAMA was nothing but a crook

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And an Obama hold over at the doj also let DNC i.t. crooks Go free. I think they were called the Awan brothers, or something like that.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Sounds like muller wasn't that great of a detective after all.

Maybe we should scrap the entire report and appoint another special counsel to re-investigate everything and every one again.

That was never his goal, his job was to do everything he could to either find a way to impeach Trump or buy Time because he knew they were all screwed the minute he had to report that Trump did not do squat for the Russians.

They spied on Trumps Campaign and lied to get the wire taps to do it!!!! It is HIGHLY ILLEGAL to spy on a Presidential Campaign, especially when it was Hillary paying them all to do it.

They thought she would never lose and it would nobody would find out that Trump was ever spied on. Guess what? She lost and they all had to keep up the lie for one reason. Trump found out he was being wiretapped days after he won or did you not remember him tweeting about it?? Thankfully a Patriot in the Intelligence got to him and clued him in as to what has been going on.

Bet you wont see Obama around much these days lol.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
In the cases where there was actual evidence to be examined, I believe they were investigated.

Umm... yeah - if you call gathering all of the evidence in order to cover it all up and make sure it never sees the light of day, being 'investigated'.

The thing is, that as one investigation was coming to conclusion, five new accusations were being proposed.

Correct again... the CCS (Clinton Crime Syndicate) were really busy, weren't they.

I'm not about not throwing the book at Obama, and the Clintons (& accomplices) but if there have been investigations and they came to conclusions, it's in no-one's interest to flog a dead horse.

The horse isn't dead, it is hidden - but hopefully, it will be released soon to run free.

Hillary didn't get charged, Trump didn't get charged. Doesn't mean that they are innocent, or guilty. But it does mean that no-one's going to go there a second time unless the evidence changes (bigly).

Hillary wasn't charged because her minions covered everything up in anticipation of her being elected and giving them cushy jobs so they could continue their crime spree. Thankfully, Trump's election put an end to that.

Trump wasn't charged because, in spite of 2 1/2+ years of investigations by an army of lawyers dedicated to finding any and all dirt on Trump they could find, including an almost 2 year long SC investigation, there simply wasn't anything there, and all they are left with is a hopelessly inadequate claim of 'obstruction', that isn't.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You forgot about rogers didn't you?
You were pointed to him.
He turned this entire event.

When I first read about what Admiral Rogers did, I thought of this scene in Enemy Of The State (start at the 13 second mark). In my opinion, he is a hero, and as long as all of this doesn't get swept under some rug somehow, everyone will soon know it.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
So you are happy to believe that your world is governed by popular lies rather than that people in charge of doing so have the intellect and wisdom to look for the actual truth?

Happy?? No, of course not, but reality ... is.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump said tonight that he does NOT want Bob Mueller to testify before Nadler's committee.

No, you're quoting someone else qho misquoted Trump.

Trump said he didn't think he should testify. He did not forbid it, as he did the rest of his cabinet.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join