It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Lied and Said Joseph Mifsud Was Russian Asset -He Was Deep State Plant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You saying Trump colluded with the Russians?

Do you have a source for that?

'Cause Mueller disagrees with you.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

A fake hoax means its real.
Its either a hoax or its not.
A fake hoax is a definite NOT.

So I think I will wait to see if this is ever covered by the real news people . Either as a feature or to laugh at it.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

All you do is waiting...

And well, CNN won't be reporting if Mueller lied, so I guess you should just wait for your new talking points before you come spitting your nonsense again.

How long more you waiting for them to impeach The Orange Man Bad?

4 years?
edit on 6/5/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
So I think I will wait to see if this is ever covered by the real news people

I am genuinely interested in who that is exactly.. please, I would like to know what passes as 'real news' for you..

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The problem with that reasoning is this:

A. Loves McCain - check
B. is a Senior Official in the White House - check
C. National Security Team - check
D. Loves the British allies - check
E. hates Putin and Russia - check

He's just described 90%+ of the washington establishment (other than b/c). Yet he's zeroed in on coates because of b/c. I'm not saying it's not coates, I'm just not convinced there's enough evidence to come to that conclusion with any certainty.

Furthermore, I believe that op-ed was faked. Whether it was directly written by the NYT or by someone who duped a willing NYT, I can't be certain (though I lean towards the former).

Also, pence has done nothing to deserve suspicion. He's a great VP and toes the line, faithfully.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I am not the one who is making the accusation of the links, the publication is. You want to question the publications credibility I have no issue with that.
It is another great coincidence that the man who worked with the clinton foundation was the one to drop the dime on pop?

These coincidences are piling up, deny them all you like, won't make them go away.

Interesting that the fbi left that info out when they informed congress.......another coincidence?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Interesting timeline.....
Drop the info
Retrieve the info
Report the info like it was obtained from russians.....
The whole house of cards is falling

theconservativetreehouse.com...

March 6, 2016, Sam Clovis interviews Papadopoulos.

Mid March, 2016, Papdopoulos travels to Rome as part of LCILP role. During visit Papadopoulos introduced to Joseph Mifsud. Mifsud introduced as professor for London Academy for Diplomacy, London England.

March 21, 2016, President Trump names Papadopoulos amid list of foreign policy advisors, with focus on energy sector.

April 26, 2016, Papadopoulos and Mifsud meet again at Andaz Hotel in London, U.K. During meeting Mifsud claims Russians “have dirt” on Hillary Clinton; “emails of Clinton”; and “thousands of emails”.

May 6, 2016, Papadopoulos gets call from Christian Cantor (Israeli Embassy) wanting to introduce his ‘girlfriend’ Erika Thompson (Australian Embassy aide to Ambassador Alexander Downer). They meet at a London Pub.

Mueller cites the content of May 6, 2016, meeting as communicating “clinton emails” from Papadopoulos; however, Mueller conflates and falsely attributes the content material of this Erika Thompson meeting. Mueller attributes content to Ambassador Downer meeting with Papadopoulos on May 10, 2016. Conflation appears intentional

May 6, 2016, Following initial meeting Papadopoulos gets email from Erika Thompson suggesting meeting with her boss, Australian Ambassador Alexander Downer.

May 10, 2016, Papadopoulos meets Ambassador Downer at the Kensington Wine Rooms in London, England. MEDIA CLAIM: “Downer met with George Papadopoulos, where Papadopoulos — having been introduced through two intermediaries, Christian Cantor and Erika Thompson — mentioned that Russians had material on Hillary Clinton.” Both Papadopoulos and Downer refute their May 10th meeting discussed Clinton emails. Papadopoulos notes that Ambassador Downer is recording their conversation.

May 11, 2016, Ambassador Downer files notes to Australian government about the content of the conversation and the outlook of the Trump campaign foreign policy.

July 2016, Alexander Downer decided to inform the United States Embassy in London, England about his conversation with Papadopoulos, upon the release of the Democratic National Committee’s e-mails by WikiLeaks on July 22, 2016.

July 26, 2016, Mueller says (pg 89, fn465) Australia informs U.S. government of Papadopoulos statements about Clinton emails.

July 31, 2016, A few days after receiving notification from Australia, the U.S. intelligence “EC” [Electronic Communication (possibly authored by Peter Strzok)] is used to begin FBI counterintelligence operation “Crossfire Hurricane.”

August and Sept., 2016, U.S. intelligence officials use FBI/CIA operatives (ie. spies), including a woman named Azra Turk (alias), together with FBI/CIA operative informant Stefan Halper to coordinate multiple operations against Trump campaign.

Mifsud claims Russians “have dirt” on Hillary Clinton; “emails of Clinton”; and “thousands of emails”.
This is not pops claim
Pops was in no way involved with the actual emails
But this is the trashy way the investigation "was started".
In reality this was the reason used to cover up the illegal spying by the obama and 5eyes on the trump campaign.

What utter garbage.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It is all unraveling. What I find most odd is Misfud wanted to testify in front of Congress but was not called. The documents were unsealed in September 2017. Then he 'disappeared' and has been missing since November 2017.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I haven't been around much lately but it's refreshing to see the same old members are still in tired denial that they got tricked for 2 and a half years into thinking Trump colluded with Russia. Not only that, they still believe the same people who willfully misled them. How brainwashed can you get? "Oh you lied to me that he was a Russian agent, but you're totally trustworthy on this obstruction thing!"

Because they're still not over the election.

Grow up and learn to think for yourselves. Poor bastards.
edit on 6 5 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: xuenchen

It gets confusing because Mifsud is the guy who "approached" Papadopoulos in London and attempted to suck-in the Trump Campaign into the Russian collusion thing. 

Interesting this was "dropped" on pop, then asked for by "an agent".

The whole investigation was bs.

Much more than BS, we'll all see soon :-)

Cheers - Dave

President Trump said tonight that he does NOT want Bob Mueller to testify before Nadler's committee. The President said Friday that it was OK for Mueller to testify. Why the change in just 2 days, I wonder?

Because Mueller is under investigation as well. Trump just had to decide whether to await the indictment on him or let him perjure himself further. It doesn't matter in the larger picture if Mueller testifies as the dems will want him to perjure himself to float their hatefest. If he doesn't testify, the dems will claim obstruction. If he testifies and doesn't stray from the report, the dems will say trump threatened him. There is no win here for the American people, so if it doesn't help, don't do it I think is Trump's belief.let the investigations into Hillary, podesta, Huma, Mueller, Brennan, obama, etc, play out :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

They are trying to discredit Barr because of all of the investigations coming down the pipe. What these DNC dolts do not get is that if they go after Barr and then Trump removes him because he state that in order to "keep the peace" he is not the right person what could the DNC do then? Who can they blame? Sessions? Barr? The newest AG?

Barr does not need this job he was just the best and most non-biased they could bring in and when he did not say what they wanted they turned on him...and his findings.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
It is all unraveling. What I find most odd is Misfud wanted to testify in front of Congress but was not called. The documents were unsealed in September 2017. Then he 'disappeared' and has been missing since November 2017.

Mifsud might be in "Arkustody" 😎

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: xuenchen
U.S. Congressman Devin Nunes is now saying he has evidence of the famous spy Joseph Mifsud is actually a U.S. asset as opposed to Mueller's Report stating Mifsud is a Russian asset !!!!!!

Looks like he's on to the gag pulled off by American Democrats trying to fool the public again !!

It gets confusing because Mifsud is the guy who "approached" Papadopoulos in London and attempted to suck-in the Trump Campaign into the Russian collusion thing.

Several attempts to suck-in the Trump Campaign were made, but all failed and Trump obviously knew ahead of time somehow 😎

Mueller is likely to testify in the House Judicial Committee hearing May 15th.

The set-ups and questions are being orchestrated 😎

Nunes points out that lots of stuff in the Mueller Report came from leaked info and dis-info published in the BananaBiasedMSM !!!!!!!! 😆

Could be many of these "assets" were double-agents working with Putin and Obama to insure the Deep-State remained intact !!!!!

HUGE! MUELLER LIED! Nunes Drops BOMB and Reveals State Dept. Met with Joseph Mifsud in 2017 in Washington DC!

Rep. Nunes accused the Mueller Special Counsel of angry Democrats of lying to the American public in their report. Nunes alleged that deep state operatives were selectively leaking and planting information in the mainstream media and then using this same disinformation in their report.

Nunes also accused the Mueller team of lying about Joseph Misfud. Dirty cop Mueller alleged in the report that Joseph Misfud was a Russian operative. This was a lie. Misfud worked with Western operatives. He is suspected of being an FBI trainer and asset. And…. According to Nunes Mifsud visited the State Department in Washington DC in 2017 — likely AFTER Trump was inaugurated. This is a MAJOR OMISSION by Robert Mueller, Andrew Weissmann and their band of angry Democrats.

wiki Mifsud

"Spys vs Spys -- Aye"

Two soviet brides, business dealings in Russia, a stream of intel, the confessions of a couple of captured Russian agents, travel documents, an internationally announced beauty pageant right in Moscow and attended by Trump, letters and e-mails to Putin, news articles about senior members of his campaign who lived in Russia for three years and was alleged to be considered an asset by RIS and yet you are still denying that were legitimate grounds to investigate the possibility?

And you are still looking for excuses after the investigation was closed.

How did Mueller ignore ALL that evidence? Those are some seriously massive claims. I mean this sincerely. Does it mean Mueller lied?

No, hardly any of it proved credible during the investigation but before the investigation, it did appear so.

So, did Mueller lie?

Well, based on his report, I'd say he was scrupulously honest.

The allegation that Mifsud was a Russian agent is still credible. That he was a double agent is less so. Certainly no-one knows where he is to question him as he seems to have assumed a new identity (according to one source) and vanished. Normally creating a new identity takes some time and preparation. Mifsud seemd to have done it before anyone could come looking for him. He clearly had good intel and was prepared - just like a spy would be. However, the suggestion that he was deep-state is based upon no evidence at all. Merely an allegation by Nunes and with nothing offered as evidence.

I would think that it is more obvious that Nunes is lying because at least Mueller itemizes his evidence and sources.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Attorney general Barr knew he would be severely attacked while draining the swamp.

And President Trump tells every Administration interviewee that they will be severely attacked by democrats.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting this was "dropped" on pop, then asked for by "an agent".

The whole investigation was bs.

Much more than BS, we'll all see soon :-)

Cheers - Dave

President Trump said tonight that he does NOT want Bob Mueller to testify before Nadler's committee. The President said Friday that it was OK for Mueller to testify. Why the change in just 2 days, I wonder?

Because Mueller is under investigation as well. Trump just had to decide whether to await the indictment on him or let him perjure himself further. It doesn't matter in the larger picture if Mueller testifies as the dems will want him to perjure himself to float their hatefest. If he doesn't testify, the dems will claim obstruction. If he testifies and doesn't stray from the report, the dems will say trump threatened him. There is no win here for the American people, so if it doesn't help, don't do it I think is Trump's belief.let the investigations into Hillary, podesta, Huma, Mueller, Brennan, obama, etc, play out :-)

Cheers - Dave

Where do you get this from? I'd love to see Hillary et al go down for her illegal email scheme, for which there is enough evidence to easily make a case in court. Other things are arguable but that's a slam dunk. But I don't have any confidence that's gonna happen. What's your sources?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The allegation that Mifsud was a Russian agent is still credible.

So then why did the fbi/cia allow the "russian agent" into the usa to speak after his interaction with pop?
He was a featured speaker at the February 2017 national meeting of Global Ties, an event sponsored by the U.S. Department of State

So dangerous but the people conducting the "russia investigation" would not even detain the man whose information started the whole investigation?

enjoy that bs

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The allegation that Mifsud was a Russian agent is still credible.

So then why did the fbi/cia allow the "russian agent" into the usa to speak after his interaction with pop?
He was a featured speaker at the February 2017 national meeting of Global Ties, an event sponsored by the U.S. Department of State

So dangerous but the people conducting the "russia investigation" would not even detain the man whose information started the whole investigation?

enjoy that bs

Ah the good ole State Department. Clinton put a lot of eyes on it but State has been shady long before Clinton came along. It was the perfect place for her in Obama's administration.
edit on 6 5 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I am not the one who is making the accusation of the links, the publication is. You want to question the publications credibility I have no issue with that.
It is another great coincidence that the man who worked with the clinton foundation was the one to drop the dime on pop?

These coincidences are piling up, deny them all you like, won't make them go away.

Interesting that the fbi left that info out when they informed congress.......another coincidence?

Did he work with the Clinton foundation now?

He worked for the Australian government. The Australian government gave to an anti-AIDS charity working in South Pacific third world countries such as Papua New Guinea. That charity was one of many associated with the Clinton Foundation.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Correct. Which is why he was the correct choice at the time.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

If you do not believe it's an Administration official then correct, the field is wide open.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join