It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Lied and Said Joseph Mifsud Was Russian Asset -He Was Deep State Plant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: xuenchen

Sounds like muller wasn't that great of a detective after all.

Maybe we should scrap the entire report and appoint another special counsel to re-investigate everything and every one again.

You can bet your bottom dollar the dEms and their disgusting supporters are going to be pushing for that to happen.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The idea that Mueller was/is impartial is gone.

The whole thing was a setup.

This is TREASON.

Those responsible better pay for this or the public will handle it.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
The idea that Mueller was/is impartial is gone.

The whole thing was a setup.

This is TREASON.

Those responsible better pay for this or the public will handle it.

There's a decent possibility that the Director of National Intelligence, DAN COATES, along with (possibly) Vice President Mike Pence, are working with the TRAITORS.

The logic/reasoning: twitter.com...

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Yea, Q called it when he said the streets wouldn’t be a safe place for those people when everything that happened during these past years come to light.

Seems like he/they were correct again...

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: xuenchen
U.S. Congressman Devin Nunes is now saying he has evidence of the famous spy Joseph Mifsud is actually a U.S. asset as opposed to Mueller's Report stating Mifsud is a Russian asset !!!!!!

Looks like he's on to the gag pulled off by American Democrats trying to fool the public again !!

It gets confusing because Mifsud is the guy who "approached" Papadopoulos in London and attempted to suck-in the Trump Campaign into the Russian collusion thing.

Several attempts to suck-in the Trump Campaign were made, but all failed and Trump obviously knew ahead of time somehow 😎

Mueller is likely to testify in the House Judicial Committee hearing May 15th.

The set-ups and questions are being orchestrated 😎

Nunes points out that lots of stuff in the Mueller Report came from leaked info and dis-info published in the BananaBiasedMSM !!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

Could be many of these "assets" were double-agents working with Putin and Obama to insure the Deep-State remained intact !!!!!

HUGE! MUELLER LIED! Nunes Drops BOMB and Reveals State Dept. Met with Joseph Mifsud in 2017 in Washington DC!

Rep. Nunes accused the Mueller Special Counsel of angry Democrats of lying to the American public in their report. Nunes alleged that deep state operatives were selectively leaking and planting information in the mainstream media and then using this same disinformation in their report.

Nunes also accused the Mueller team of lying about Joseph Misfud. Dirty cop Mueller alleged in the report that Joseph Misfud was a Russian operative. This was a lie. Misfud worked with Western operatives. He is suspected of being an FBI trainer and asset. And…. According to Nunes Mifsud visited the State Department in Washington DC in 2017 β€” likely AFTER Trump was inaugurated. This is a MAJOR OMISSION by Robert Mueller, Andrew Weissmann and their band of angry Democrats.

wiki Mifsud

"Spys vs Spys -- Aye"

Two soviet brides, business dealings in Russia, a stream of intel, the confessions of a couple of captured Russian agents, travel documents, an internationally announced beauty pageant right in Moscow and attended by Trump, letters and e-mails to Putin, news articles about senior members of his campaign who lived in Russia for three years and was alleged to be considered an asset by RIS and yet you are still denying that were legitimate grounds to investigate the possibility?

And you are still looking for excuses after the investigation was closed.

Hmmm, apples to apples, you like that? Why wasn't Hillary and bill, the podestas, Kerry, Mueller and Biden investigated along with Obama for dealing with the russians and selling secrets to the Chinese? Investigate trump, briefly sure, where there's smoke there's probably fire. Hillary et al however, whole countries are burning and you can see it from space. Let's see some real investigations into the blatant corruption on the democrat side.

Cheers - Dave

The thing is, Facebork accusations are not evidential. You need something stronger.

In the cases where there was actual evidence to be examined, I believe they were investigated.

The thing is, that as one investigation was coming to conclusion, five new accusations were being proposed.

I'm not about not throwing the book at Obama, and the Clintons (& accomplices) but if there have been investigations and they came to conclusions, it's in no-one's interest to flog a dead horse.

Hillary didn't get charged, Trump didn't get charged. Doesn't mean that they are innocent, or guilty. But it does mean that no-one's going to go there a second time unless the evidence changes (bigly).

edit on 5/5/2019 by chr0naut because: Too many little pisstakes. :-)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

U.S. Congressman Devin Nunes is now saying he has evidence of the famous spy Joseph Mifsud is actually a U.S. asset as opposed to Mueller's Report stating Mifsud is a Russian asset !!!!!!

Looks like he's on to the gag pulled off by American Democrats trying to fool the public again !!

It gets confusing because Mifsud is the guy who "approached" Papadopoulos in London and attempted to suck-in the Trump Campaign into the Russian collusion thing.

Several attempts to suck-in the Trump Campaign were made, but all failed and Trump obviously knew ahead of time somehow 😎

Nunes points out that lots of stuff in the Mueller Report came from leaked info and dis-info published in the BananaBiasedMSM !!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

Could be many of these "assets" were double-agents working with Putin and Obama to insure the Deep-State remained intact !!!!!

HUGE! MUELLER LIED! Nunes Drops BOMB and Reveals State Dept. Met with Joseph Mifsud in 2017 in Washington DC!

Rep. Nunes accused the Mueller Special Counsel of angry Democrats of lying to the American public in their report. Nunes alleged that deep state operatives were selectively leaking and planting information in the mainstream media and then using this same disinformation in their report.

Nunes also accused the Mueller team of lying about Joseph Misfud. Dirty cop Mueller alleged in the report that Joseph Misfud was a Russian operative. This was a lie. Misfud worked with Western operatives. He is suspected of being an FBI trainer and asset. And…. According to Nunes Mifsud visited the State Department in Washington DC in 2017 β€” likely AFTER Trump was inaugurated. This is a MAJOR OMISSION by Robert Mueller, Andrew Weissmann and their band of angry Democrats.

wiki Mifsud

"Spys vs Spys -- Aye"

Two soviet brides, business dealings in Russia, a stream of intel, the confessions of a couple of captured Russian agents, travel documents, an internationally announced beauty pageant right in Moscow and attended by Trump, letters and e-mails to Putin, news articles about senior members of his campaign who lived in Russia for three years and was alleged to be considered an asset by RIS and yet you are still denying that were legitimate grounds to investigate the possibility?

By that logic we had better get everyone off the ISS, since they work with Russian Cosmonauts.

You sound like McCarthy right now.

To the best of my knowledge, no President of the United States has ever worked on the ISS.

There is a sort of difference between some scientists cooperating and the potential compromise of someone who potentially has their finger over the big red button.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Hmm... Somebody is Grabbing a lot of Assets then . Bunch of Pervs ...........)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The thing is, Facebork accusations are not evidential. You need something stronger.Β 

Yet you would have everyone believe it changed the election?
Which is it today?

Your tired lies are disintegrating before our eyes.
You forgot about rogers didn't you?
You were pointed to him.
He turned this entire event.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

wiki Mifsud

"Spys vs Spys -- Aye"

Hmmm, apples to apples, you like that? Why wasn't Hillary and bill, the podestas, Kerry, Mueller and Biden investigated along with Obama for dealing with the russians and selling secrets to the Chinese? Investigate trump, briefly sure, where there's smoke there's probably fire. Hillary et al however, whole countries are burning and you can see it from space. Let's see some real investigations into the blatant corruption on the democrat side.

Cheers - Dave

The thing is, Facebork accusations are not evidential. You need something stronger.

In the cases where there was actual evidence to be examined, I believe they were investigated.

The thing is, that as one investigation was coming to conclusion, five new accusations were being proposed.

I'm not about not throwing the book at Obama, and the Clintons (& accomplices) but if there have been investigations and they came to conclusions, it's in no-one's interest to flog a dead horse.

Hillary didn't get charged, Trump didn't get charged. Doesn't mean that they are innocent, or guilty. But is does mean that no-one's going to go there a second time unless the evidence changes (bigly).

The Hillary investigation was compromised from the get-go by criminally deferring charges due to bias and them wanting to protect their own asses from criminal charges. It's needs to be done properly. Trump's investigation was compromised and biased also from the get-go by using fraudulent sources to establish illegal spying operations.

I don't give flying f%:k about Facebook. I hope that crap shuts down and zuckerf%:ker finds a large bat up his ass provided by shareholders he's screwed. Or maybe his Cia buddies will find a nice quiet place for him in one of the Pacific trenches :-)

Like most people, I just wanna see some justice. I'd prefer to see them all run, bounties and more work for me. There's something about extra-juducial justice in non-extradition treaty countries that appeals to me :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The thing is, Facebork accusations are not evidential. You need something stronger.Β 

Yet you would have everyone believe it changed the election?
Which is it today?

Your tired lies are disintegrating before our eyes.
You forgot about rogers didn't you?
You were pointed to him.
He turned this entire event.

Facebork lies can alter public opinion but under examination and using the rules of evidence of a law court, are easily rejected.

You obviously conceive of the processes of law as being just a festival public opinions. However, there is actually a lot of procedure behind jurisprudence designed to remove opinion and bias and deal specifically only with fact.

edit on 5/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yeah sure
Keep on selling that lol

Things will change here with the exposure.
Change we have needed for decades.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Yeah sure
Keep on selling that lol

Things will change here with the exposure.
Change we have needed for decades.

So you are happy to believe that your world is governed by popular lies rather than that people in charge of doing so have the intellect and wisdom to look for the actual truth?

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

For your edit:
You obviously have little experience with us law.
www.ecfr.gov...

There is a start

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Lol
When did I say I believed my world was governed by popular lies?
More of your special powers?

Go put words in someone elses mouth.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

It gets confusing because Mifsud is the guy who "approached" Papadopoulos in London and attempted to suck-in the Trump Campaign into the Russian collusion thing.Β 

Interesting this was "dropped" on pop, then asked for by "an agent".

The whole investigation was bs.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Lol
When did I say I believed my world was governed by popular lies?
More of your special powers?

Go put words in someone elses mouth.

Sauce for the goose...

But really, that is more your modus operandi- making statements about what others do, think and say. My post was actually a question, something I asked of you, not a statement.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Perhaps you are confused and should ask that of who told you such?

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Perhaps you are confused and should ask that of who told you such?

You could have answered the question. Something succinct like "Nah" would have worked.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

As it didn't apply to me, why woud I?
Answering such would imply I believed such.
I do not.
Buzz on pesky fly.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

As it didn't apply to me, why woud I?
Answering such would imply I believed such.
I do not.
Buzz on pesky fly.

Nah.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join