It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking About Coincidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The question is are the chances 0, or not?
The implied question is does it maybe just say can it be all coincidence? Is there a plan? Is the probability you exist 1, because you're obviously there?
How did we get here?

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I believe there are no coincidences in life. Every second of our life is unique. Think about actions leading You to the 'coincidence', they are never coincidence. IMO.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The organizing principle in reality has a certain intelligence to it. Otherwise, nothing meaningful would exist.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Stuff happens
and there are results
that happen and
the results are stuff happening
which results in stuff
etc.

I wonder: What are the chances of nothing happening?

So my older sister says, "Wow! We could have been half Australian. 'cause when dad was in the hospital in Australia there was this nurse, and they almost got married."

Now I wasn't in school yet and didn't know anything about genetics but I don't particularly remember thinking that turning out half Australian was a big possibility.

But now I'm older and think "I may just have a sister or brother who is half Australian." But seriously, Australians are Australians because there is an Australia to be born in. So maybe I have a sister or brother who is Australian. That doesn't make me Australian.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I meant it on a really fundamental level. The universe is fine tuned to our existence.
Personally I consider coincidence as absurdity. Another lazy way out.
Australian wouldn't be that bad. Right?

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Well if you could know ALL the factors that made the big bang happen,

You could accurately predict how many pieces of toilet paper i will use when i am going to go to the crapper in about 10 minutes.

-Food for thought-

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
The implied question is does it maybe just say can it be all coincidence? Is there a plan? Is the probability you exist 1, because you're obviously there?
How did we get here?

Everyone who has a mind of their own and understand the difference between right and wrong are here, in this Universe, on Earth for a reason.

Everyone's entire life path, was known and given to them before their spirit descended into a mortal body here on Earth and went through a standard mind-wipe. Then via crazy events that coincide 100% with dreams & visions, that person eventually realizes that everything happens for a reason.

We got here by descending from Heaven, that lies beyond this dark Universe containment system.

Mission: save as many sorry souls as possible from being trapped in this 3D Universe whilst you are alive.

All who fail to learn get reborn into this planet earth (hell) via reincarnation.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The question is are the chances 0, or not?
How did we get here?

Perhaps if we converted that question into alternative descriptors we 'd get ' the chances are that you're just another lucky piece of pond life in a weird pond ' vs (something like ) ' there is actually some less than low chance that there is actually some definable order in the world and you and your purposes are naturally an important part of it ' .

Why would anyone even question the probability that we actually exist , unless they were looking to find an absurd answer ? We definitely exist .

Of coincidence , where people might have said they dont beleive they exist ... well they certainly do . Perhaps those who stated that actually don't want to beleive in any implied reason for them occuring ,or supernatural powers behind some implied intent by revealing coincidences .
In police work observed coincidences regualrly and predictably reveal motives and identify suspects , so people sort of leave a track of traceable coincidences behind them too . And for example coincidences might form the weather , and one good example is the plug hole draining in a left or right circular whorl depending on southern or northern hemisphere . The effect is created because the one side of the plug hole is closer to a pole , meaning its moving that tiny bit faster , just enough to make the draining water spin . Both sides of the plughole coexist , both count in the creation of an observable coincidence .
So the question of how we got here ? idk but somewhen we might have it revealed that it s mathematically certain that something , is a thing , and not that it's not , for a change

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Is there a plan? Is the probability you exist 1, because you're obviously there?
How did we get here?

Of course there is a Grand Plan where God wants to know what true, honest path your heart wants to follow:

Some of us have willingly descended into this hell-hole called Earth where our primary mission is to remove sinful souls from this world before Judgment Day or at least the start of the 7 Year Grand Tribulation.

There are those who have descended to hell (James 4:14) to try their utmost to save sorry souls from the eternal depths of hell.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It is human nature to search for causal factors.

Reducing bad causal factors can prevent bad things occurring, and increasing good causal factors can increase good things occurring. We are wired to use reason and logic, which is what leads to human innovation and invention--as well as belief systems such as the numerous religions that have popped up over the centuries.

Other animals are not religious because they are driven to act by instinct and conditioned responses. They have no need for it to survive.

Master plan? Nah. That's too easy a solution to the unknown.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

Yeah, but where did those animals get their instincts from? Nature the evolution of single celled organisms. Eat, breed go to bathroom and repeat and we are all just a brick in the wall, a stepping stone of our species. The band Mudvayne says we are a monkey with a mushroom and that is responsible for language , the arts everything . Where did the earth come from just always was? If we take to space travel then we become the God's of this place. A site called Life Extension is out there trying to reduce the effects of aging.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

If something like god is real, why does it not just show everybody once it's there? It would make things easier.
But it probably also would turn out, not to be very god-ly. God sometimes seems like an infantile teen making prank calls.
But I admit something is there, it's just not very "holy". One needs a lot of humor to deal with it.
What's your specialty again? Demons and such critters?
So even you say chances you encounter god are one in Xy.
There are how many? Hundreds of angels and demons and Djinn.
And I guess a few other beings, like aliens.
The world just below the surface of our consciousness is a zoo.
Personally I never met a demon, or alien.
Just 3 blurry figures. Keeping me from entering a light without colour or shades.
Lights doing weird stuff, flying like playing puppies with really sharp moves.
But I think they weren't piloted, they were beings.

What we are now going through is the realisation we are not alone.
Something lives out there that can totally # up your raw experience story line.
I saw my hand petting a tall guy's back (totally impossible to see from my angle) as if it showed me videos of what was happenning.
But that doesn't make everything a simulation. It's a navigated attack on the mind. Or maybe I should say manipulation?
Because beyond the stories which were once meant to deal with the big questions, the cultural lore falls apart.
Your religion doesn't match or describe what I have experienced.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Einstein

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

If something like god is real, why does it not just show everybody once it's there? It would make things easier.

If we are His traitors then He would expect us to make an effort (faith) and work our way back to Him.

God sends in His One Begotten Son, Jesus and via His Son He will test our faith in His Word.

He does show Himself in dreams. It is then up to that sinner to follow the "advice" from their dream.

"Chances"

One chance is all that is needed because God knows that that specific chance will be enough to nudge the sinner in the right direction. A single dream and a unique unexpected real event in this physical world is all that is needed. Us sinners then join the dots thinking; "wow, that past dream actually happened today. Only Jesus would have known that this coincidence was going to happen".

But that doesn't make everything a simulation.

that is one distinct option where the entire Universe is indeed a simulation. The simulation is programmed to test us spirits and allow the Architect (Matrix God ?) to see are we part of His Matrix system or do we WANT OUT - as stated at the end of the Matrix film trilogy where people wanted to exit the system.

The followers of Lucifer want everyone to picture God as a infantile making a prank call. Djinn like the ones named Ki-lash, love putting suggestions into peoples minds and making prank calls.

What's your specialty again? Demons and such critters?

Daemons. (Properly classed as the Rephaim (eternally dead, the damned, giants etc))

Negative entities are restricted by God to intervene in the lives of us mortals. There are many (millions); however God restricts their access into our lives. When He knows we are ready to accept their existence, then He will allow them to enter our lives to tempt us away from Him. Nu Age Religion is a primary example of this and this verifies "the Great Falling Away" of His followers in the End of Days, which has been happening for at least a century now.

Lights doing weird stuff

How close ? in the same house ?

We have never been alone. If we are fallen, then the demons (critters) will class us as traitors. Temptation is the only attack mechanism that the djinn use, so monitor your thoughts.

We all have story lines leading us back to the Source (God). Negative entities are programmed to make us select a story line that leads us away from God.

Was the Tall Guy your meat suit and your spirit was patting yourself. Just an idea considering that we might all actually have a upper self and a lower mortal self.

What is the nearest religion that resembles your experience ?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

That's not an answer. Why does he not show everybody he is real?

On chances: wow what a coincidence, great. Jesus is quite a leap. The collective subconsciosness is maybe also busy seeing where it might all lead to.
Where in this story is Jesus entering the stage?

No religion fits. The only demon I ever saw was in my mother's eyes. I have never seen any entity besides during the NDE.
And a simulation is just not effective. What does it simulate? For whom? Who is the simulator? It's just pushing the real problem further away.
I don't say it's all crap, just that people make leaps.
I would value if you would tell me what made you a believer, not your conclusions.

The lights was on a mountain with a friend. She saw the same thing.

edit on 8-5-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Why does he not show everybody he is real?

Going by His Word, everything depends upon Faith. So that rule dictates that He cannot show Himself to billions of people right now because He already knows His enemies are going to do exactly that via Project Blue Beam.

Where in this story is Jesus entering the stage?

Jesus is on the stage right now guiding many sinners back to Him.

Jesus was a leap: without Him, this whole planet would have gone into yet another pagan myth system Sumerian, Egyptian, Norse, Celtic, Babylonian etc.

He will only become visible at the end of the 7 Year Tribulation which has not even started yet.

No religion fits. The only demon I ever saw was in my mother's eyes. I have never seen any entity besides during the NDE.

Maybe your mother was possessed ?
What was your NDE like ?

And a simulation is just not effective. What does it simulate? For whom? Who is the simulator? It's just pushing the real problem further away.

It simulates a scenario allowing us to either turn back to Him or stay in the Architects Matrix. Imagine this Universe is TRON and we willingly plugged ourselves into it and the only way to "feel" a simulation is to assume that it is "real" hence the standard Mind-Wipe at birth.

It is probably us who are pushing ourselves away from Him where the real problem is our resistance to His Forgiveness and Everlasting Love. God is probably asking us if we are bored of His simulation yet.

I don't say it's all crap, just that people make leaps.
I would value if you would tell me what made you a believer

During your childhood, were you ever forced to look into an bowl of black ink water and describe what you see ?
At the time, during your early teens, you will think, "why me, what did i do wrong to have this crap forced down my throat ?"
You describe what you see, forget about it and carry on as normal.

Years / decades later, you look back at that single image and ask yourself the question; "is there anyway i can compare my lifetime with that vision ?"
Oh yes, in my case my whole life was summerised in that image and i knew what was coming as well.

Later on an NDE showed me what i assumed to be Revelation 16:10. i posted it on the Internet where a repented fallen watcher said "no, that is not Revelation 16:10; it is Tartarus". Some of us are not pure human.

Have you ever been in an argument, speaking Latin with a 30ft tall 15ft wide negative entity that exists slightly below the infra-red end of the visible spectrum ? You post the argument on the Internet and think nothing more of it.

A week later, after posting the argument, 3 Jews turn up at the train station where the argument took place and ask you "where is the nearest water body ?" Like WTF ???? Note: negative entities (djinn) reside near fresh water lakes and streams.

The lights was on a mountain with a friend. She saw the same thing.

Spirits / souls / possible UFO orbs. Never seen one of them.

We are probably opposite, however, at least we are on a spiritual way forward as this current war is a battle for souls, not wealth, power or land. All that died out after WW2.
edit on 8-5-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

Maybe the unknown is right in front of your eyes and your innocence has been corrupted so much you don’t see it. Don’t you like mermaids, dragons and faeries?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Maybe God is annoyed with all the questions you have to ask and hangs up the phone because people don’t listen to the clear SIGNS.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrishnaTheGreat
Maybe God is annoyed with all the questions you have to ask and hangs up the phone because people don’t listen to the clear SIGNS.

Just curious about your assumption of HIS CLEAR SIGNS ?

Have you got any Biblical references to quote along with current events, especially Revelation...... ?

new topics

top topics

join