It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did god create Aliens and other planets to?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have a feeling that God did not create aliens (if by aliens you mean life forms more intelligent than humans). If there was a life form more intelligent than us, that would mean that considering the universe is infinite, there would be MANY life forms more intelligent than us. There would be a life form that is sufficiently intelligent that it could have reached Earth and stayed here by now.
But there is not.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
this is also being talked about here www.abovetopsecret.com...

and ALF in my opinion God created evrything (including aliens) and although there isn't anything in the bible that talks about aliens directly there is many things that some people interpert as an alien experience

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
I have a feeling that God did not create aliens (if by aliens you mean life forms more intelligent than humans).

An alien species does not HAVE to be more intelligent than humans. It doesn't even have to be an animal similar to humans. It could be as simple as a micro-organism. Any life existing on another planet would be "alien."

I really hope you don't think that human beings is the "best" that God could come up with.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I go with this line of the qu'ran. Allah the guardian of all worlds. So i say yes god created aliens.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Life Form
Well I was just walking down the street when I thought did god create Aliens, like did he create all life and all planets and all moons?

If you're talking about the God " of the bible"...its says he created life on Earth, but it doesnt say that he DID NOT create life anywhere else, so i guess he could have created life soemwhere else... besides we are suppose to have been " made at His image"...so i guess God would need a planet to live in too...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't recall Him saying anywhere, "And by the way, you're alone in the universe". Surely he could forsee mankind's potential and desire to hop off this rock and see what other kinds of curiosities we could get into. Earth is pretty cool, but the flashy lights in the night's sky call too
. Who knows who we'll meet. With that said, I think I need to was Farscape, Peacekeeper Wars again.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well hopefully theirs other life out there because if our corrupt race is all there is out there that's pretty sad

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here is some info on what Aliens are.....they are not just from our time but were here from the beginning.....

quote//In 1984, scientists found a small 4.2-pound rock, called ALH84001, in the ice fields of Antarctica, the remnant, they theorize, of a rock dislodged from Mars when a giant asteroid hit that planet sixteen million years ago.
The rock is thought to have travelled in orbit around the sun until thirteen thousand years ago, when, venturing close to Earth, it plunged into our atmosphere as a meteor. I
n August, 1996, a group of NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) and university scientists held a televised news conference, revealing that they had found chemical and fossil evidence of what they believed to be the remains of microscopic organisms that flourished on Mars more than 3.6 million years ago.
This revelation sparked immediate responses from journalists, who characteristically exaggerated and exploited the discovery, the significance and nature of which have, in fact, been disputed by a number of reputable scientists. Typically, in its August 19, 1996, issue, Time magazine hailed the report as one which "raises that most profound of all human questions: Why does life exist at all?"

www.reptilianagenda.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join