It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler claims I'm from Mazalia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on May, 4 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I have wanted to post about this for a long time, even before I joined here. I think I am ready now, I feel nervous because it sounds crazy.

When my daughter was 4 years old I jokingly told her "come out here( to the deck outside, it was dark out) with me and tell me what planet you are from" . It was a spontaneous question from me; as a caveat she was not exposed to extraterrestrial, UFO, Alien, conversation or movies.

That 4 year year old squared her shoulders and with the most serious look and posture pointed to a certain spot in the night sky and said "Mazalia". I was not at all expecting this serious response from her and was taken aback. I then asked her; why did you come here? She said "our sun burned out." I asked no more questions.

However, I went on a web search after putting her to bed and found this asteroid Massalia discovered 1852; spelling is different from my interpretation of what she told me:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

"Massalia (/məˈseɪliə/ mə-SAY-lee-ə; minor planet designation: 20 Massalia) is a stony asteroid and the parent body of the Massalia family located in the inner region of the asteroid belt, approximately 145 kilometers (90 miles) in diameter. Discovered by Italian astronomer Annibale de Gasparis on 19 September 1852, it was named for the French city of Marseille, from which the independent discover Jean Chacornac sighted it the following night.[2]"

"Massalia is the namesake and the parent body of the Massalia family (404), a very large inner belt asteroid family consisting of stony asteroids with very low inclinations.[4][11]:23 It is by far the largest body in this family. The remaining family members are fragments ejected by a cratering event on Massalia.[12]

It orbits the Sun in the inner main-belt at a distance of 2.1–2.8 AU once every 3 years and 9 months (1,366 days; semi-major axis of 2.41 AU). Its orbit has an eccentricity of 0.14 and an inclination of 1° with respect to the ecliptic.[3]"

Currently she is a sweet, sensitive, sassy, very intelligent( advanced classes at school) person.

My reason for making this thread is because I have wondered if anyone of you have experienced or heard similar things?

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Cool story. I wonder how she would do with some deep discovery hypnosis. Or maybe suggest she draw some of her remembering's. It would be challenging and tempting to further investigate her little brain while also not be putting ideas into her head.

I knew this gal, she was an excellent story teller and would make up stories for entertainment of young children. Maybe with a little gentle persuasion, your daughter could tell you some stories or even write some. I'm excited for you and what you two may discover together.

ETA: Just saw this quote a few hours ago and though it apropos for this post:

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. Aristotle.
edit on 4-5-2019 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

That's just beautiful. Embrace it, take it as message in code, she doesn't come from what we call something similiar, but those intelligences might communicate with the mind.
It's symbolic.
It's entirely possible her soul used to live somewhere else before she came here.
Do you know Dorothy Cannon? Maybe she is a helper.
Maybe if we die, overcome the body it's possible to travel beyond the speed of light through spacetime.
I wouldn't dare to say it's impossible.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Wonderful story, I am not a believer in reincarnation but?.

I would not pursue it though and avoid hypnosis in a child etc there mind's are forming and very delicate so early life experiences can have a very lasting impact.

If she say's more though make a note of it so that you can tell her about it when she is old enough and then if she wishes to pursue any possible past life memory's then that is her right though I do agree with StoutBroux in the fact that a child's mind is less polluted by false knowledge but because such a hypnosis could prove traumatic or unleash traumatic memory's even potential past life ones (despite the fact I do not believe in reincarnation - I do keep an open mind though) I would avoid it.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

That's good advice.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   

If spinal tap had a high strangeness level-this would be at 11.

In my 'library' I have a story of a young girl from India who recalled her past life. Sure kids have a vivid imaginations, but this girl could recalll her previous name and where she lived, and lo and behold...The facts backed up her claims.

This kind of incidence is new to me. Perhaps your daughter could reveal more information in time.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

One of the things you might like to consider doing is perhaps visiting Barbara Lambs website ET-Human Hybrids, or even contacting her and relating this story and getting her opinions on the matter.

Might help you come to terms with what your daughter said one way of the other.

Sometimes saying things like this can be an act of destiny as small and innocuous it may be at the time.

You might also like to the look the story of the "Berioska Boy." His mother was a doctor and she knew there was something special about him soon after he as born because he could lift his head long before babies do. Ever since he could talk he insisted he was from Mars. kerry Kassidy from Project Camelot interviewed him when he was in Russia as a 12 year old.

He's in his 20's now.
edit on 4-5-2019 by Azureblue because: added additional text

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Thank you everyone. I tried to go to sleep after posting this, I just can't.
I will research all of your suggestions.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

She was a big baby, 8.9lbs. I was 100lbs when I became pregnant with her. When she was born and placed on my stomach, she lifted her head and turned to look directly in my eyes. I am not kidding at all. Her Dad, my Husband was right by my side and saw it as well. Looking into "Berioska Boy" now. Thank you

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If you really want to freak out then try asking your youngster who they were when they were big. You will often find very young children can still remember their past lives.

+6 more 
posted on May, 4 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Problem lays in why would an alien species call their planet the same name we gave it.

Unless we shared a common ancestry somewhere else, once.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
an obvious " test " :

as you report - she indicated a specific poit in the sky

ask again - " where is mazalia "?

repeat 3 hours later

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Now that repeating that stuff there for a 4 year old in this situation is impressive. Sounds like this child is special no matter. I was awake mentally at a very young age. It drove my teachers crazy until I was evaluated and the Psychologist was telling them I was aware of more things than my peers, let me be.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

That’s right.
My mother told me when I was 4, I told her a story about when I was an old man.
I have very little recollection of this, except when I think about it, I get a picture of an old man in my mind, wearing brown pants with a grey beret style hat.

Maybe it’s just the image my mind made up at accompany that thought.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest the child saw, or heard, or read, or played with other kids who claim they were from 'another planet'.

Of just let it go, not because it's true, but because this is about the time that the complex problem solving part of the brain - the pre frontal cortex- begins to manifest

The child probably just made a complex and confident claim in order to maybe be from another planet like another child might have said.

That was probably her first case of "knowing the right thing to say after the fact". And she just went for it.
Happens to us as adults all the time.

edit on 4-5-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Google tells me Mazalia, or Mazzalia similar. Is a minor star trek character.

+5 more 
posted on May, 4 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I have a "similar" story.

I took my two sons to visit their grandmother in Cortlandt NY. Mom lives in an old estate in the woods out there.

My sons were 4 and under 1 years old.

Cortlandt had been an area receiving numerous UFO incidents and Mom's home was within a couple miles of where Whitley Striber wrote 'COMMUNION'.

Anywho...after spending the night, the next morning, my four year old told me he didn't like it there.

Asking him "why?"...he told me that "the little doctors" came into his room last night" (his brother was in a crib in his room).

I asked him to tell me what these little doctors looked like...and he took crayon to paper...and drew a perfect representation of a group of 'Greys' in white jumpsuits.

He had had ZERO exposure to any UFO stuff...and knew nothing about aliens or anything extraterrestrial.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If reincarnation was a fact then there is no heaven and no free will and no choice destiny takes away all the things that are most valued .
Ps It may as well be a computer game in which we all are just walking down the streets wile the player drives his car into building an blows things up .
And if that was true would I want to know ? Unlike the matrix we would be no more then animated graphics so knowing would not be a ticket to the real universe .

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Back in 1988 my son was 4 and had a habit of climbing out of bed before we did and going downstairs and putting cartoons on. He was at the time a very quiet child barely spoke and was undergoing tests for deafness and development issues. One Sunday morning I heard the tv on and went downstairs to find him sat in front of the telly watching the Poppy Day Parade at the London Cenotaph as the cameras were scrolling down the list of names he burst into tears and said "That's my name that's me I'm dead aren't I?" Scared me and his father to death! Didn't know what to make of it.....not only had he said more words than he said since he was born, but he claimed to be a dead person. There was no swaying him at all and for years he insisted we called him John Bickerdyke. No internet in those days and very little means to check things out. In later years around 14-15 or so he'd forgotten the surname but was still saying his real name was John. When the internet came around I did check the name it being quite an unusual Yorkshire name and there was a family by that name in the town he said he'd lived in before the war

He remembers the incident even now at 35 but says he has no emotion or feeling attached to it just knows it happened

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

We are only the culmination of the events of this life.. who you think you are, is nothing more than the ME we hold right now.. as it was a decade ago and will be in a decade from now.. we are not static. There is the self, that we are born with.. but that is the tiny little part of us that we only know when we say "I don't" or "I want"... the rest of us, is that part of us that is built onto us layer over layer fro the day we were born, and will continue till the day we expire.

And in that final moment, we don't take the results of a life with us.. we enter into that place, as the same we came from it.. the ME.. the I.. So I don't know about knowing a life before.

we lose everything of the life we lived, on death. IF there is an afterlife, we're not the same person we once were.. we are our purest self...

edit on 4-5-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join