It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Standard Model of Particle Physics Encoded in the High Priest Breastplate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
The completely deciphered meaning of the Gate of the Sun will be revealed to the world later this year in peer-reviewed research journals.

Thanks for your contribution to the thread. I look forward to the Revelation.

As for Twenty Four Particles, if One wishes, they can count Antimatter as well...

BTW...

According to Scripture, Antimatter goes backwards in time.

The...

Beast/Anti Neutron
False Prophet/Anti Proton
Dragon/Anti Holy Ghost

...are tormented forever, meaning they are stuck in a continual loop.

The Lake of Fire is where the Head meets the Tail of the Ouroboros so to speak.

Contrary to what is taught about Hell by the Church, those that are thrown into the Lake of Fire do NOT stay there and 'burn forever'.

Rather, they are thrown backwards in Time.

Study the word 'Backward' in the KJV to understand the deeper meaning...

Genesis 49:17
"Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward"

Backsliding is the same thing.

We're talking Reincarnation. Yes, Reincarnation is Biblical!

They often land around the same Time Period as when they died.

Many of you have heard of Children remembering past lives. As most of you know, the Church tries very hard to conceal this Truth.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
There is so much to be said about Antimatter and those that travel 'backward' in Time.

This is why folks like Crowley said to listen to records in reverse. These Spirits are coming from the future to the past.

It's all about 'syncing' the two timelines. Very difficult to achieve! Repetitive rituals are one of the methods they use to exchange information.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
OK, more Primers...

Remember...

Once we get the Primers down, we can begin to decode the larger pieces.

We will eventually reach a point where we can gain information about our reality that hasn't been discovered or announced yet.

My team and I have already achieved this level of Decryption. In other words, we know things that CERN doesn't.

Let's begin with our Bible Rosetta Stone and focus on the Beryl...

As stated earlier, using the KJV we can gain information about each particle by studying the verse that contains the name of the Gemstone...

Ezekiel 1:16 "The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel"

We can now see that the 'Rings' of Ezekiel's Wheels are in fact Electron Orbitals.

Wheels within Wheels are called Shells...

Does the number Seven ring a bell?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
More Primers...

Ezekiel 1:18
"As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four"

See that?

The 'Rings' or Electron Orbitals are 'full of eyes' going around and around.

Perfect! We now know that 'Eyes' are Electrons.

Now we can decrypt verses like this...

Zechariah 3:9
"For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day"

Seven Eyes = Seven Electrons.

Thus, the Stone is the Chemical Element Nitrogen.

Long story short, the Engraving makes it a Nucleobase.

The verse is speaking of Genetic Engineering!

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The more verses with the word Beryl in it that we find, the more of the Primer we have...

Again, we can't win our Nobel Prize for a future discovery until we know the basics.

Hint hint.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hopefully, some of you can appreciate the fact that I am *NOT* just simply assigning random meaning to these Codes.

I am letting the Biblical Text assign the meaning. All I do is run it through the Bible Rosetta Stone using well established Laws of Science and Physics.

The results speak for themselves...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Anyone want to win a Nobel Prize?

You have the Keys.

Be the first on the Planet to announce the never before published details about the Strange Quark...

Just follow the Code...

Ezekiel 1:26
"And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it"

What Gem Stone matches with the Strange Quark?

What is the verse telling us about this Particle?

Merkaba? Interdimensional Time Travel? Dimensional Barriers?

Guess what Particle CERN will be studying one day when they have the technology to do so?

Guess what they will be doing with said Particle?

BTW...

The Book of Revelation describes what happens when they screw up.

Oops... did I say that out loud?

I'm afraid the temptation of opening Pandora's Box will be too great.

Ever heard of a Strangelet?

Don't say I didn't warn ya!

edit on 8-5-2019 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleMikey
Hopefully, some of you can appreciate the fact that I am *NOT* just simply assigning random meaning to these Codes.

Except that is precisely what you are doing. If not, feel free to explain how you know the breastplate represents what you say, other than the fact that they both have the same number of rows and columns, which means literally nothing whatsoever in regards to any further correlation. Go ahead. Tell us why exactly you think the breastplate is a representation of these things, aside from the rowd and columns.
Also, the comment about listening to records backwards because spirits travel backwards in time is legitimately one of the most nonsensical and ridiculous statements i have ever read. That makes less than zero sense, on any level.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey

Nah, both the breastplate and the quarks and bozoms surely depict two sixpacks.

One with Tuborg and one with Hof!
edit on 31-5-2019 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus
Also, the comment about listening to records backwards because spirits travel backwards in time is legitimately one of the most nonsensical and ridiculous statements i have ever read. That makes less than zero sense, on any level.

So much to learn, so little time...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join