It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all these new rock bands!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Very late edit:

I've been jammin to the new friggin Motley Crue song. It's better than their 80's stuff.
Puddle of Mudd. Linkin Park + Jay-Z, Modest Mouse like I mentioned before. Music is okay now, ya just gotta find it.

Also, you can't talk about todays music if you were in kindergarten/diapers when Curt Cobain was still alive. Damn kids MTV ain't for music any more.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
As much as I really like and admire some of the newer rock bands, like The Darkness.......... let's be honest here, Led Zep and Deep Purple did it better.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PistolPete
. Music is okay now, ya just gotta find it.

you've got it, pete, there are some nuggets out there, you just might have to do some searching. Unfortunately, I don't have muhc time to search for good music at this point in my life, but I do hear some good stuff on occasion.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The only thing I hate about the new punk rock is the whole teen angst, "lifes so horrible, I cut myself, and my parents abuse me by making me do chores, im going to kill myself" attitude of it. Its amazing how it took hold on the younger of my peers almost over night.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join