It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some cool old drawings i found

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

also there is an aircraft that is very very strange looking and is flown as a personal aircraft and looks more like art thyan aircraft but for the life of me i cant find it, it is also pro drife3n and is frequently mistaken for a ufo

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
Thats a Beech Starship. They were around from the late 80's till mid 90's in production but only 50 odd were manufactured. They had a number of firsts such as an all composite airframe for an aircraft in its class. Beechcraft no longer support it and many were bought back by the company and destroyed. However a handful (10-12) remain active including a number owned and used by Beechcraft itself.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Yeah, it was much smaller than that, no windows or room for any passengers. Im pretty sure it was a drone. Also, only had one prop right in the middle back section of the craft.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So, was the YF-24 made by Rockwell?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flipper35

What makes you think such?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flipper35
So, was the YF-24 made by Rockwell?

No

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Will be fun to re-visit this thread once China unveils its "tactical" stealth bomber.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Masisoar

i can just send you some ATB white papers lol.

i know form follows function and all that but certing contractors have their own 'look' if you know what i mean.

Clinton sold them tons of goodies on advanced nuclear warhead designs and with his better half selling uranium to the highest bidders recently the Sino air force will have plenty to load into their bays.

if the US is incontrol of various super advanced aircraft that in a war with China would most likely be used in it all seems like a public work project building these new heavy bombers.

take the black triangles that we know exist and have become infamous with extreme speed and maneuverability and we clearly own more than a few of these types of advanced systems. I have seen rectangle and triangles/pyramid aircraft that are so advanced its really up for grabs(in my mind) grabs where the tech came from and who or what is flying them.

and that isn't even getting into things like proteus and other advanced weapon systems it seems that america will hold the high ground(earth and above)

If we here know these things exist and many of us in this very forum have seen with their own eyes then so do other state actors like Russia and china 100% know they exist

the triangles have been proven to be able to toy with our best conventional fighters time and time again, if we have a small fleet of these than there would be no way for any one opposed to the will of the owners of such highly advanced craft they would be crushed and that is assuming they don't have something like them of their own.

10 of these things could take off and go to space with exxtreamly heavy payloads and could just drop the weapons from space and would obviously be able to intercept any incoming ICBMs.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join