It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: North Korea test fires short range missile

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yea... Especially anonymous sources. If it’s a test missile or fake news, the timings seems very opportunistic, doesn’t it?

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

It's about time that they did, seriously. I'm no advocate, sympathizer or supporter. They are the enemy and are willing to kill innocent people in the whole theatre just to go out with a bang or preserve their government from being taken out, taken over.

Such paranoia. Kim's not schizophrenic but there's levels to it. You can have a little bit, some, or a lot. In other words, you can be a highly functional "schizo-affective" or borderline. It runs in family genetics as well so I'd imagine it gets bred out or bred in, might manifest in a new family member a little bit, a lot, or none at all. His entire show is.. weird. Their propaganda, culture he's made sure to keep relevant and promote. From what I've read, the North Korean version of rebellious, hip, cool music to "party" to is american oldies? I saw them dancing to it on a beach in a video.

Anyways, logically he'd need to have different ranges of highly sophisticated missiles that smaller sized nuclear warheads, tactical size as well as chemical/biological warheads could be mounted on. If it's to defend from invasion from Western armies of all enemies, they'd need it but they'd also need it when fighting South Korea.

Do their medium range missiles capable of hitting Guam or assets in the South Pacific have to enter the atmosphere like an ICBM? What about the missile they were testing that could reach Alaska, Hawaii, or California? For example, would a nuclear missile launched from North Korea against southern Japan be a straight shot?

The obsession level over simulations of wars is extremely high. They probably freakishly work day and night at it.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I say Trump will not be happy because Him and America are one of N.Korea's biggest problems.
I wouldn't be surprised if they kept most of the nuclear material hidden away in a stockpile somewhere, It wouldn't take long for them to arm missiles with them again but as for now they are playing with defensive weapons rather than threats.

I don't rely on Trump, or any government.

<< 1  2   >>

join