It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: North Korea test fires short range missile

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yankees RULE DA WOLD MA . Deal With It EARTH .

I have a third source, a Col. Ono Yu Dint, who stated that L'il Kim just wanted to impress a babe at the palace.

Still waiting on other sources. . . . .

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

A U.S. Russian Alliance COULD Rule the World too . The Chicoms would then be Fooked . President Trump Knows Fully Well this Reality . NK then becomes Totally Irrelevant . A U.S. / Russia Defense Pact would be Proven to be an Economic and Military Advantage Over the rest of the known World . Thus , the MSM is Completely Against it . Geopolitics , the Future of the WE New Order .
edit on 3-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: highvein

I have confirmed it with my other source in North Korea, Mi Du Poo, "All Yankees must die, we brow them up now!"

I never understood why they have always hated baseball.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

A U.S. Russian Alliance COULD Rule the World too . The Chicoms would then be Fooked . President Trump Knows Fully Well this Reality . NK then becomes Totally Irrelevant . A U.S. / Russia Defense Pact would be Proven to be an Economic and Military Advantage Over the rest of the known World . Thus , the MSM is Completely Against it . Geopolitics , the Future of the WE New Order .

I don't know. Facebook has more users. I think they are the actual threat.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I have confirmed it with my other source in North Korea, Mi Du Poo, "All Yankees must die, we brow them up now!"

My sources say the Sister is the key !!

Kim Yo-jong

She is an alternate member of the Politburo (Political Bureau) and Director of the Propaganda and Agitation Department of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK).

Room 39

Room 39 (officially Central Committee Bureau 39 of the Workers' Party of Korea, also referred to as Bureau 39, Division 39, or Office 39) is a secretive North Korean party organization that seeks ways to maintain the foreign currency slush fund for the country's leaders, initially Kim Il-sung, then, in progression, Kim Jong-il and Kim Jong-un.

The organization is estimated to bring in between $500 million and $1 billion per year or more and may be involved in illegal activities, such as counterfeiting $100 bills, producing controlled substances (including the synthesis of methamphetamine and the conversion of morphine-containing opium into more potent opiates like heroin), and international insurance fraud

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Fook " FALSE FACE Book " , their Business is Deception . Are you Still a " Player " ? ...............(

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It's looks like your Trump master deal worked very well
edit on 3-5-2019 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Oh that's a new level of butt-hurt.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
double
edit on 3/5/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Testing short range missiles is not breaking any agreement with the USA.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Its the chems that go onto them missiles .

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I'm kind of impressed to your reaction of being treated as a Yankee.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It's alright.

I don't quibble with ethnicities.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It's alright.

I don't quibble with ethnicities.

You're a finer man than I.

As a child, I lived I under the oppression of yankeeism. Should someone try to define me as ethnically Yankee... They'd have a sore throat from a swift jab.
edit on 3-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

And This Should Concern Who >?

I think it is news worthy. So do NK's neighbors.

That being maybe South Korea ? Lil Kim KNOWS what Will Happen if his Pecker gets a Little To Hard . It's All BS Propaganda not Worthy of Serious Thought IMO .

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Nothing like a short range missile for a short range leader.

Who is he going to target? And why? Isn't having a billion Korean ninjas and countless starving and weeping widows, enough to keep even the most stern enemy away?

"Bugger fighting that fella, look at what he does to his own people!" they'd say.

He's just publicly masturbating, again.. and as usual everyone is just throwing kleenex...

And he needs some SoA treatment, prosthetics at his own expense after the fact.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: KiwiNite

Oh that's a new level of butt-hurt.

Hehe, nah.. it's par for the course for the not-my-president types..

Common banter, they gather in groups and recite the inanities they thought up after a night of green sleeves and purple meditations, and erupt in riotous congratulatory laughter. Thinking they have discovered their innate brilliance, and so take it to the streets to shout, nay, reeeee it en masse to the skies.

And now that the festival of insanity has ebbed, and it's a few years later, they resort to pontificating on blogs, threads and forums with their left over measly meanderings.

It's like seeing "Kilroy was 'ere" scrawled on a public toilet wall, as you sit down to read the newspaper, knowing the snickering miscreant has just absconded, giggling and farting, with his mohawk wafting in the warm breeze.

edit on 4-5-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Trump won't be happy, but then again there is nothing he can do, or could do about Korea having weapons.
I'd like to see whether they just get sanctioned again. If North Korea can't have weapons, I guess China and Russia can't have weapons either, and therefore should get sanctioned for still having them.

I guess we are waiting to see what other countries say.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: StrangeQuark96
Trump won't be happy, but then again there is nothing he can do, or could do about Korea having weapons.
I'd like to see whether they just get sanctioned again. If North Korea can't have weapons, I guess China and Russia can't have weapons either, and therefore should get sanctioned for still having them.

I guess we are waiting to see what other countries say.

Just Trump? Not the average Joe, also?

I guess we all do rely on Trump to tell us what to think, right? I mean, if it weren't for him, America Would Still Be Left Again.. I mean slow.. Ohh never mind, you know what I mean.

Damn that Trump, for tackling things no other prez did. He should feel so silly about now, some little fat man who runs a country that no one likes, not even the constituents of said country, like him.

He should have given them missile tech, and how to build nukes, and stuff.. and then when they blow up someone, because they're angry over things, YOU could smile.. knowing Ahhha.. He did it.

What TF do you even want, you leftist imbeciles???? Tell us.. Want NK to be punks, or for the west to at least try to tell them not to be, knowing full well, they just might still be the arrogant bully they have always been?

What would you do, sir, if you were president? kiss his ass, kick it? I don't see you even bothering.. just sitting back, making war with easy targets, to show you're an awesome guy, tackling the hard stuff, like bush and obama, and the saxaphone player.

edit on 4-5-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Looks like it may have just been artillery. Really can't believe anything you read these days.

The Yonhap News Agency later reported that the weapons fired were “not missiles,” citing unidentified lawmakers briefed by intelligence officials.

Trump Says Kim Won’t Break ‘Promise to Me’ After Weapons Test

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join