It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Corruption

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

And the biggest scandal is yet to be made public.

In a story that starts Once upon a time?

No there is no new scandal that is going to come out.
But I never get tired of seeing you guys wishing in one hand and spitting in the other.
Maybe get trump to throw you a roll of paper towels.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Everything Obama did still counts. Trump cant wish him away.
Try as he might to destroy everything Obama did.
Trumps legacy will be one of distruction. He brought nothing of value to the office.
and because he had nothing to offer all he could do was keep you guys cheering while he took apart Obamas work.
Thats all he's got now.... cheap talk and tearing up the work done by those who went before him.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: dfnj2015

Everything Obama did still counts. Trump cant wish him away.
Try as he might to destroy everything Obama did.
Trumps legacy will be one of distruction. He brought nothing of value to the office.
and because he had nothing to offer all he could do was keep you guys cheering while he took apart Obamas work.
Thats all he's got now.... cheap talk and tearing up the work done by those who went before him.

Yes, Trump has spent a lot of time removing what Obama did during his 2 terms and amazingly, our country's economy is the better for it. So, yes, I am going to cheer.

If one builds a shabby structure on a good foundation it will not stand for long. A smart builder will demolish that structure to ensure no harm befalls the innocent and rebuild a more stable structure to stand the test of time.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Obama is a racist community organizer who was elected president.

*shrugs*

Didn't like his policies. I always thought Obama was a smug little prick.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Obama also repealed the Smith Mundt Act in 2013, legalizing the use of government propaganda domestically on U.S. citizens.

1) ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's National Security Adviser. Susan Rice is now on the board of directors of Netflix.
2) CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
3) ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Obama Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney.
4) ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.
5) ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.
6) CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well it is sad that you chose to close your eyes to all the news stories that are coming out regarding the role of Obama in the 2016 elections.

If you want to live in ignorance, that's on you. Just know that we all can see what you really are. A delusional person, beating on a very bad horse.
edit on 5/5/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: vinifalou

And the biggest scandal is yet to be made public.

In a story that starts Once upon a time?

No there is no new scandal that is going to come out.
But I never get tired of seeing you guys wishing in one hand and spitting in the other.
Maybe get trump to throw you a roll of paper towels.

How’s that dossier you kept telling us was true looking?

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

I seriously doubt he is worried about his legacy.
Not at all is more like it.

You are probBly right. I mean, he never mentions Egypt and I hear he was just LOATHED back there. Sorry, you don't want those crazy conspiracies here ill bet...g

top topics

<< 1   >>

join