It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Trafficking, what does it mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Human Trafficking. When I hear or read those words, I wonder what does it actually mean?

We all know what drug trafficking is. Its getting drugs to their customers. Do these people that are being trafficked, have awaiting customers? Or is "Human Trafficking" just helping people get from point A to point B? I do know in some cases, prostitution is involved. But all ages, male and female are being trafficked. They cant all be used for prostitution. What other possible uses could they be used for? Just a slave? Like a forced butler?

What do you think is going on?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

There are various videos on the subject on youtube.

There are some very sick people doing horrible things to kids and it makes my blood boil.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

people.howstuffworks.com...

There, no need for my opinion, it's all there.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

google - it works

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Most of it in the U.S. is sex related. You'd be surprised how big the sex industry is. And a lot of it is our own U.S. citizens. It's a problem in every State.

Just about a year ago I read a report of 2 local women who were "befriended" by another women at a local bar and bought them a round. She tried to slip something into their drinks. They figured it out just in time as that new "friend" was trying to get them out of the bar with help from 2 male friends. Truly some sick people out there.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Sex, slavery, drugs, organs, voters, high-birthrate replacement tax payers that don't ask why they are getting ripped off.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Ritual sacrifice and everything posted above mine

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

But all ages, male and female are being trafficked. They cant all be used for prostitution. What other possible uses could they be used for? Just a slave? Like a forced butler?

What do you think is going on?

One thing I really disagreed with Trump on was commuting the sentence of Shalom Rubashkin. Oddly enough, the MSM and leading Democrats fully supported him on this. Even the Jewish community supported it, in spite of the fact that he was selling non-Kosher meat nationwide as Kosher.

To your question, among his many crimes he basically imported illegal immigrants to work at his meat processing plant and worked them no better than slaves. People died. People were maimed. And all the workers were afraid to speak out less they be deported.

If you want the full story:

So, yeah, slave labor. Nothing so cushy as being a butler or a maid.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Over half the food you eat comes to you by way of human trafficking.

It is not uncommon for those from poor countries to be caught up in a slavery scam. They come thinking they will have a better life and end up prisoners in a sweatshop.

The sex trade is the most reported, but it is only the tip of the iceberg.

edit on 3-5-2019 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Life is slavery. You literally cannot live (as a human being) without being a slave.
edit on 4-5-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

(post by semuelzz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join