It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Looks Like Hell, Lately

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If it looks like crap, talks crap, and has brains-for-crap, by all indications it usually is crap.

Nancy has never been a real looker, rather has more of a spawn of Satan, lip smacking Demonesque, ectoplasm-ey look to her. She will do rather well in the bowels of Hell, fighting Satan himself over the hellish turf promised to her when she sold her soul many years ago.
edit on 5/3/2019 by Inconceivable because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/3/2019 by Inconceivable because: darn speeling

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yup, the least the wicked witch can give us is a a good laugh, she's sure not some sweet little old lady ! Her own daughter is quoted as saying " My Mom will cut off your head before you know what hit you "
c'mon Nancy, you look ridiculous trying to walk in stiletto's too, Dear God, what normal working woman wears those type of shoes to work !

It was funny, I saw some of her " I didn't sleep last night " speech, looked more like she was hung over to me, but as she's spinning her web of deceit, the POTUS was hosting the day of Prayer in the Rose Garden. It was actually a very moving ceremony, the contrast between the two events being broadcast at the same time was glaring.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Since she did not satisfy Satan, the witch lost some ability to appear youthful.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: Blaine91555

But tell me: which do you think would be better?
a) Mocking the old bat in vulgar jocularity?
b) Doing a photoshoot holding a mock-up of her bloodied severed head?

'Cause the kind of people who would decry the former are often the kind of people who would applaud the latter.
:

I'd think "a" and "b" would both come from people with nothing important to say. Don't make the mistake of thinking I'm in the tank for either side here. I'm insulting both sides for acting like children.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

We should be complimenting Nancy for not putting all that crap all over here face and not going to get botox done. She is an old woman, nothing wrong with her looking old. I do not understand why people are so infatuated with looking young, I would rather be old and healthy and sane than youthful looking.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: incoserv

But tell me: which do you think would be better?
a) Mocking the old bat in vulgar jocularity?
b) Doing a photoshoot holding a mock-up of her bloodied severed head?

'Cause the kind of people who would decry the former are often the kind of people who would applaud the latter.
:

I'd think "a" and "b" would both come from people with nothing important to say. Don't make the mistake of thinking I'm in the tank for either side here. I'm insulting both sides for acting like children.

Read the OP.

The topic is about the recent dramatic change in Nancy Pelosi's appearance.
What has caused this dramatic change?
Is she ill?
Is she stressed?
Does she have a drinking problem?
Anyone else notice this?

What's causing this change in her appearance?

Generally speaking,...and up until very recently, NP has looked remarkably healthy and youthful (for her advanced age).
My OP even makes that specific point.

This is not a Leftist "Orange Man Bad" approach to the subject of Nancy Pelosi's general looks.

edit on 3-5-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Nah..we're all just sooooo concerned about her health. Bless her heart.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

She's an old lady, there is no option for that.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
She may be even getting "Unfit" to serve

I believe mental evaluations for her and many she hangs out with should be done. It is matter of National Security.

PS if you can't handle it help is available

edit on 532019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

For clarity

edit on 532019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The answer is easy is it not? She is an old woman and like all older people the aging process accelerates when you get up to that age.

Her mind seems sharp enough.

What is the political topic in this? You could have discussed whether or not people of that age should keep running for office, but that's not a Mud Pit topic. You chose the Mud Pit for some reason?

Mostly I'm reacting to the predictable replies.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

We should be complimenting Nancy for not putting all that crap all over here face and not going to get botox done. She is an old woman, nothing wrong with her looking old. I do not understand why people are so infatuated with looking young, I would rather be old and healthy and sane than youthful looking.

Amen to that
People should wear their age, wrinkles and all with pride. People who cover it up just look foolish.

I think I frustrate people because I'm not in the tank for one side or the other. Personally I think Pelosi is bad for the country and a snake in the grass. I could say the same about many on both sides of the aisle.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Nancy makes RBG look young.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What I'm taking away from this thread is that hatefulness and worry over whether you are going to get caught for doing something wrong will eat your soul up and seep out into your physical appearance. That is what is happening to Nancy, imo.

Does anybody remember Raquel Welch? Your dad or grandfather probably had pictures of her "somewhere".

Welch and Pelosi are the same age. HERE is a recent pic of Raquel that's about a couple of years old. Both she and Nancy were born in 1940.

I bet she's a super nice gal with not a hateful bone in her body.
edit on 3-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

What does Raquel Welch have to do with Nancy Pelosi?

NOTHING.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

BOTH around in ONE MILLION B.C.?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
How dare you say Skeletor looks like hell.

I call her Skeletor also.....LOLOLOL

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

She's deteriorated quite a bit since her "Miss Lube Rack" award days.

All that's left are remnants of the once-proud boobs.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There are 435 proud boobs in the House under Nancy.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If you guys are married, I'd be surprised if your Wives haven't smacked you out by now.

If Nancy Pelosi were your wife or mother or grandmother, you probably wouldn't be dissing her.

Just reinterating.

I don't like her either but, it's good to take a moment and think about what we spew about other others.

Ok my mother teresa moment has passed, carry on.
edit on 3-5-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

NOTHING.

One seeps evil and one doesn't. Duh. It's not about the age.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join