It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CoEvolution 'story'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I don't know if this should go here or in a fiction section, but its a good story, and some interesting ideas. Just be careful accepting it as literal truth...

www.nexusmagazine.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I had often wondered what came first, Netchicken or the Egg.

This story did nothing to answer that great paradox, but it revealed treasures like...

"In spite of this, some, like you, Alec, are building a resistance to this alien intruder. This is one of the reasons why you find yourself thinking differently from the majority around you. It has enabled you to see more clearly the error of your ways and what must be done. You shall continue along this path a while longer yet, and even doubt your own kind from time to time. Be patient. This is all I can suggest, as inadequate as it may sound. We have been working on these things with you for many a year now. All of your people will find their way with the passing of time.

"As you find with all afflictions, they are easier to contend with if you understand them. I am doing my best to explain all this to you in terms you will understand. Please interject from here on if you do not understand some point, for we do consider the following to be most important.......

(and so it went).....

* I just edited this to be more specific about which paradox I was referring to *

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
heh, thats why I was careful about putting the post up, it might just suck in a few of our more 'challanged' posters

BTW I like that joke, an oldie but goodie..

new topics

join