It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I called it. Now they are trying to Remove Washington.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Aka, smallpox high....

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
This is something we actually agree on. Hiding from history doesn't help anyone, or anything.

This new world of sjw commandos demolishing everything in their path, must be stopped.

It's an awful lot like the practice in Islam of destroying all art, monuments, history, etc. Seems like the crazies over her gave adopted some crap from the crazies over there.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Really, is those in power really retarded these days?

Well first it is CA, so yes...

Second, they want to remake Amerika in their image... You know Amerika has never been great, so how can we make it great again? They know this because they are so smart...

This is what they want to remake...

Franklin was considered (rightly) one of the smartest men alive; and was a world-famous scientist.

Jefferson was bright in so many fields, it's hard to know where to begin (A brilliant writer, one of the most learned men alive; on of the greatest scientists then living).

Alexander Hamilton, later as Sec. of the Treasury, proved himself to be perhaps the smartest financial person then alive. (Not to mention he was a genius in political theory, highly skilled in the theory of war and military command, a brilliant polemicist; an all-around genius.)

If one were to create a list of the ten greatest minds in Constitutional theory, that EVER lived, Madison must be included on that list.

Washington, while, frankly, not unbelievably bright, was nevertheless no slouch; and moreover possessed a great countenance - which is no small matter - considering the magnanimity with which he later wielded power. (Think, for example, of the simple act of willingly retiring from politics and surrendering power - which he did twice!, once as General of the Army, and again as President - They still can't get that in some shady little countries to this very day.)

Benjamin Rush was one of the smartest doctors then alive.

John Adams was exceedingly bright; and honest....

So on and so on with our founding fathers.

edit on 3-5-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Ca you mean California?

You mean America no k involved. And the only nazis I know of in California are the Leftist nuts who want everything their way or the highway.

Not Gonna Happen.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

Ca you mean California?

You mean America no k involved. And the only nazis I know of in California are the Leftist nuts who want everything their way or the highway.

Not Gonna Happen.

You are crazy...you do not spell Amerika with a c... I would look it up for you but you know history only started like two years ago.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

after a working group determined the mural, made up of several panels, “traumatizes students and community members.”

Do they understand what the word traumatize means?

Watching someone die traumatizes you, having terrible things happen traumatizes you, looking at a #ing painting....not so much.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

after a working group determined the mural, made up of several panels, “traumatizes students and community members.”

Do they understand what the word traumatize means?

Watching someone die traumatizes you, having terrible things happen traumatizes you, looking at a #ing painting....not so much.

And yet we live in one of the best places on earth and people on the left still need their safe space to help them through all this trauma called life.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

lol what? You're interesting i like you.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

There's a whole lot of it on Google, i mean, duck

duckduckgo.com...

edit on 3-5-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
They are acting like the victors - removing history so they can repeat it.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Founding Fathers ?

Don't you mean Tax Dodgers ?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

this is beyond disheartening. Washington is one of my heroes... next they will be burning books and disassembling exhibits in museums with historical artifacts

Why does that sound familiar?

Oh DAESH!

Yep, the agenda is the same...

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

There's a whole lot of it on Google, i mean, duck

duckduckgo.com...

Proof!

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

They don't DESERVE Washington!

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Founding Fathers ?

Don't you mean Tax Dodgers ?

Need to just say deplorables...kind of covers it all doesn't it?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Dude.
First, I would not take them down and do not support ''hiding'' history.
However, if we look at the murals there are 11 scenes, two of which are said to be causing offense due to the depiction of native American in a ''less than'' adaptation. I can understand, to a degree, this ''working groups dissatisfaction with those scenes.

Have you ever been in a volunteer working group? Their purpose is to seek change, to offer opinions on things. IF someone voluinteered to be in a working group, likely there would be no reason for them to do so if they wanted to keep things the same or even then didn't give a shzt. The members are tasked to work together to form their observations. Finding fault with only two of the 11panels was likely a compromise. However the school admin is taking it all under advisement and most likely wiser heads will prevail.

Please get back to us if and when those ''wiser heads'' succumb to the ravening hordes of sjws and indeed to remove that mural, then we call all get upset.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
“traumatizes snowflakes”

These people should move to a different country. I hear Kenya is nice around this time of year.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I heard you can fight fire with fire.

What offends you?

Just bitch loud enough

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Huh? How is calling out a bunch of snowflakes virtue signalling?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

More like venture capitalists.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join