It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims Cheap Dog Deworming Medicine Cured His Terminal Cancer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I don't need to take note, I am a medical professional and worked Psychiatry for 10 years. I know all about off label uses.

What does that have to do with killing (non-existent) intestinal parasites curing cancer in the bones as that other poster suggested?

However, 24 months after the commencement of oral MBZ a scan showed disease progression, and everolimus was added to the MBZ but without additional benefit in disease control.

No such thing as a miracle cure. It's also important to note this has literally nothing to do with parasites causing cancer.

The "take note" regarded people who have cancer and are desperate for a cure when all other options have been exhausted.

Are you a doctor? A nurse? Just curious.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Nurse and soon to be Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice.

I love outside the box thinking and off label use of products for people who have no other options.

What I don't like it making it into a conspiracy of cancer being a parasite or a fungus. I don't like false hope of miracle cures.

When someone says curing cancer is as simple as killing a worm I will combat that ignorance every single time, that can get people killed.

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well I'm not going to argue what you define as "when the cancers started", or what you mean by "cancer" in the 1st place to begin with.

Suffice to say - if you purge the parasite and further eggs hatching surely that will eliminate "further" cancer

If people believe that, it can quite literally kill them.
edit on 3-5-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I was not taking part in your side argument. I just linked a couple of things that might lend some credibility to the claim in the OP.

This study showed that fenbendazole plus vitamins had significant inhibition of tumor growth of subcutaneous flank implantation of lymphoma cells. That was outside the digestive tract.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I love off label uses. But saying it's killing cancer causing parasites is nonsense. Saying this is a hidden cure for cancer and it's as simple as taking this and you will be cured is nonsense.

Just because that is nonsense does not mean there can't be something else going on that can help some people some of the time. And it certainly does not mean it's being hidden, because it is not.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

If you're going to die anyway, what would be the point of worrying about dying if you try something "exotic"?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I don't know why you are telling me this since I never said any of that.

I just dropped a few links to info about the topic.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

If you're going to die anyway, what would be the point of worrying about dying if you try something "exotic"?

Because if people forgo regular treatment to kill "parasites" then someone who would normally be fine may die. I think we need more exotic treatments (that are somewhat evidence based) for those with no other options.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Because if people forgo regular treatment to kill "parasites" then someone who would normally be fine may die. I think we need more exotic treatments (that are somewhat evidence based) for those with no other options.

That's called The Darwin Effect.

If someone is that stupid they deserve to be removed from the gene pool.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Even Steve Jobs fell victim to it.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

He had damn near everything in life. He's the last person I'm going to feel sorry for.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

absolutely. Everyone should be eating that stuff.

I'm taking turmeric, green tea supplements and red wine.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Take a look at this.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

NIH Journal.

Repurposing Drugs in Oncology (ReDO)—mebendazole as an anti-cancer agent

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
This is one heck of a story if "TRUE" !

The problem with cures for cancers are all the snake oil salesmen who for some money will claim if you take their product you might get lucky like others who have taken their stuff. I include the hospitals for profit in that category too. I like this story because they cure is available already and the Vet who said it might work was not repackaging and selling each pill for $100 or more..

The guy in the article had 3 months to live according to his doctors.. Three months later he was cancer free.. all for the cost of $5 for some dog medicine.. If it really does work we should all buy some now before they outlaw it or take it off the market !! I joke not !!

An Oklahoma man who was once diagnosed with small-cell lung cancer and told hat he only had three months live claims he is now tumor-free thanks to a $5 deworming drug usually meant for dogs.

Joe Tippens was diagnosed with small-cell lung cancer in 2016. Despite undergoing treatment for the disease, by January of 2017, the cancer had spread to other organs, including his stomach, neck, pancreas and even his bones. The cancer was everywhere and doctors advised him to go home and say his goodbyes because he only had three months to live. When small-cell cancer spreads as wide as it had in his case, the chances of survival are around one percent. Tippens thought he was going to die, and with nothing left to lose, he was willing to try anything in hopes of a miracle, even a dog dewormer called fenbendazole.

The desperate cancer sufferer stumbled upon the bizarre treatment while browsing a forum of his alma mater, Oklahoma State University. The post that caught his eye read “If you have cancer or know someone who does, give me a shout”.

Three months later after taking fenbendazole the new cat scan indicated:

In September 2017, Joe went for yet another scan which again showed he was cancer-free. This time he told his doctor about the fenbendazole, but there was no way to prove that the deworming drug had cured him. He had also been taking vitamin E supplements, CBD and bioavailable curcumin, plus there was also the clinical trial the doctors suggested. The funny thing about that experimental drug was that out of the 1,100 patients on that clinical trial, Joe was the only one cleared of cancer.

Clinical trails invite you to be a lab rat and usually show (in my experience) there is not statistical advantage to those who are in the trail versus those who are not.

www.odditycentral.com...

Cancer is a simple Pleomorphic bacteria we ingest into our bodies with certain foods which contain PARASITES the bacteria lives and hitchhikes upon.....hundreds of millions of people now have this DORMANT bacteria in their bodies....it is just sitting there waiting for peoples bodies to present the conditions it need to begin MORPHING....the introduction of specific chemicals or cocktails of chemical and an improper diet which triggers the bacteria to morph and change inside of us is how we are being farmed and controlled and killed enmasse.

A balanced diet with regular intakes of anti-parasitic foods along with irradiating or freeze-drying these specific foods and learning about and avoiding trigger chemicals and such will eradicate what we incorrectly call cancer.
edit on 4-5-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I don't need to take note, I am a medical professional and worked Psychiatry for 10 years. I know all about off label uses.

What does that have to do with killing (non-existent) intestinal parasites curing cancer in the bones as that other poster suggested?

However, 24 months after the commencement of oral MBZ a scan showed disease progression, and everolimus was added to the MBZ but without additional benefit in disease control.

No such thing as a miracle cure. It's also important to note this has literally nothing to do with parasites causing cancer.

Short and sweet..ok?...shadup…..you are wrong....and here is the proof....there is no such thing as cancer.....the word was created to kill us all....what we mistakenly call cancer is a simple pleomorphic bacteria…..it has 3 stages and each one has to be defined and recognised and treated properly...because of the ways the bacteria behaves it camoflages itself from proper anticipatory treatment we are never hitting it at the right times in the right places....it goes from bacterial presentation and when we treat that it retreats and morphs to a viral form...by the time we realise we have a viral issue we have hammered the snot out of the body and immune system trying to kill the bacterial problem and in the process have created a inner body environment that triggers the bacteria to MORPH into its viral form and run and hide so it can reproduce faster in greater numbers in our now mistakenly weakened body...by the time we realise we have an incredibly virulent virus ripping through our body it is entrenched mightily...but then we will follow symptomology instead of causality and we will eventually hit the body with medicines to kill the virus ...this weakens an ALREADY EXTREMELY WEAKENED BODY even more.....but the medicines will go after the viruses...causing of course....the PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA to morph to its final stage....its last stand...its Little Bighorn...and this is the fungal stage where the bacteria is now trying its absolute best to out-reproduce the terminal threat it is facing.....in its fungal stage it goes everywhere at incredible speeds and reproduces OPTIMALLY.

Once you understand the pleomorphic bacteria and its limits its easy to kill it and to avoid it to begin with.Of course if you are experiencing the fungal stage of this bacterias life cycle you must be treated for a fungal problem...and contray to your belief system killing intestinal parasites must be done thru the entire treatment process no matter what stage you are in......IN ADDITION TO TARGETTING SPECIFIC FORMS OF THE PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA LIKE THE VIRAL AND FUNGAL FORMS.

The parasites exist external to us and we get them from eating contaminated foods ...they harbour the pleomorphic bacteria we ingest...where the foods get it is another story....so the intestinal parasites which carry this bacteria are a main priority for us to avoid....and this DOES NOT DIMINISH IN ANY WAYS the incredible damages other types of parasitic invaders cause us....I suggest Dr.Hulda Clarks book..it outlines how parasites are the cause of ALL DISEASES and the way we contract the bacterial infection we mistakenly call cancer.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

My mother was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer more than 5 years ago. Aggressive chemo and radiation treatments stopped it dead in it's tracks...

But then again, this is her second bout with cancer.

Tough

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

There are ways to implement what is diagnosed as accelerated cancer.....even if you are taking proper precautions you can be killed with this bioweapon .

Steve Jobs may not have been open minded enough to stray from the status quo perspectives and processes....IMHO the more educated and empowered you become the more inner faith you have in the processes and conduits that got you to wherever you happen to be(and those are status-quo defined) ....the more desperate you become the more you refer to these inner beliefs....money or no money....in fact the more money you have the more insulated you are from anything non staus-quo focused.www.cancertutor.com...

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: 727Sky

Well if the story has any validity this $5 dog drug will get a new name and cost $55k.

You better believe it.

www.news4jax.com... wrNGC0

"As soon as there was some data that potentially this class of medication can have anti-cancer benefits, that's where literally the sale happened and the prices went up 40,000 percent, you know, so, they have to be linked," Soleymani told News4Jax.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: 727Sky

Well if the story has any validity this $5 dog drug will get a new name and cost $55k.

You better believe it.

www.news4jax.com... wrNGC0

"As soon as there was some data that potentially this class of medication can have anti-cancer benefits, that's where literally the sale happened and the prices went up 40,000 percent, you know, so, they have to be linked," Soleymani told News4Jax.

Food based medicine will work on all levels in the form of regular intake of anti-parasitic foods every day....Inexpensive and available to everyone nearly everywhere.Remember anti-parasitic is anti-cancer...so is anti-bacterial and so is anti-viral and so is anti-fungal(the fungal stage of a pleomorphic bacteria is what we mistakenly call cancer)…. a balanced diet is also anti-cancer.Rick Story will show you how to do the same thing the OPs medicine did....its simply a one-size-fits-all anti-parasitic that gets them all...as a hint I will say this although Rick Story may or may not know it....his MJ Oil medicine is taken for a duration that exceeds the hatching cycles of all parasites and it coats the lining of the stomach with itself and is absorbed in in a semi-controlled dosage....it kills all stages of all parasites AND it destroys their eggs as they hatch hitting them right in the stomach lining where many of them are located.Hulda Clarks method/tincture also gets them all.So does a Native American Sweatlodge(really Atlantean Technology jury-rigged)..so does the milk from a Bacterian Camel whose diet is mainly anit-parasitic plants...so does the milk from the Royal Herd the Royal Family has flown around the world for its members....so does Goatmilk if you feed the sucker anti-parasitic foods.

If you fail to avoid foods that carry the parasites that carry the [pleomorphic bacteria we mistakenly call cancer and you ingest them again you will re-start the cancer train immediately....if you fail to ingest anti-parasitic foods every day and fail to eat a balanced diet and avoid chemical combonations which become triggers you will be again setting the table for the new bacteria you willingly ingested and gave a home to so they can lay dormant until you make yourself sick enough for them to start to party in your parts.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I follow a page on facebook to expose the antivax and holistic woo nutjobs. One woman was recommending a breastfeeding woman take this. Even though it has been shown to pass through breast milk and is poisonous to humans. I would not suggest ever taking animal dewormer, no matter how desperate. Or use black salve, that literally eats your skin.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

it was in black & white in the quote. I can't help it if you don't want to make the connections.

believed that the abundant isopropyl alcohol in our environments and bodies enables the dissolving of the tough capsule of the oocyst. There has long been documentation of the relationship between cancer and parasites. There has, also, been a close relationship between liver flukes and liver cancer

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join