It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims Cheap Dog Deworming Medicine Cured His Terminal Cancer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

According to your first link, there's only one trial and it's currently ongoing. I don't see how that shows anything.

As to your second link, once again, even if parasites can cause cancer it won't cure anything once you get rid of them.

You're going to have to further explain that whole thing about isopropyl alcohol.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I believe he thinks cancer is not what the medical field claims it is. He has an alternative explanation like that person who claims it is a fungus. Or those who claim we can make our bodies alkaline and kill cancer .. despite the fact alkalosis will kill us and the body has mechanisms to prevent it, and our pH needs to be within a very small range (7.35-7.45).

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

May we know what that something else is you patented?

Emf based destructive interference, it's more than a dynamic Faraday cage. I did research for the nrc on cellular signiture analysis and the predictability of disease based on synchronous frequency emission and increased amplitude changes within the body. It seems when organs become disfunctional, they emit specific "carrier" waves that carry what appears to be the natural noise content of the body. You can tell by the frequency what organs are failing and by the amplitude the amount of damage (generally the mass of the damaged cells).

All I did, in making the dynamic Faraday cage was use destructive interference to disrupt/nullify the product of clusters of disfunctional cells, seems it breaks up diseased organization and allows your immune system to fix the problem. Of course it could also be introducing a form of cachexia to the diseased cells, starving them. I haven't been to committee or performed human trials, I have only allowed people close to me to use the device. Worked on everybody so far, got the x-rays, cat and mri scans that show it :-) My two most recent both started with spots in the lungs, one of them was migratory cancer, spots all gone, that was 4 years ago. Spotsgone in the other as well, both took about 4 weeks.

Maybe I'll just put up the plans for the device at some point that way anyone can make it :-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/3.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Anecdotal evidence is great, isn't it? It's so much better when somebody claims that they rubbed a sweet potato soaked in kerosene on their elbow and their arthritis vanished. Dang those crooked doctors and pharmaceutical companies!

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Or maybe the cash-cow that is cancer research is just too lucrative to give up? We're still stuck on chemo and radio therapy after decades of research, which do not work for many forms of cancer. The promise of a longer or better life-quality is often an empty one too. I have witnessed 4 family members die from lung cancer. They rarely last longer than 2 years after "treatment". Caveat emptor.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Which has nothing to do with the claim in the OP.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
William Li was developing drugs to kill cancer when he stumbled upon foods that can kill cancer. If you haven't seen the video it is absolutely worth watching.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Or maybe the cash-cow that is cancer research is just too lucrative to give up? We're still stuck on chemo and radio therapy after decades of research, which do not work for many forms of cancer. The promise of a longer or better life-quality is often an empty one too. I have witnessed 4 family members die from lung cancer. They rarely last longer than 2 years after "treatment". Caveat emptor.

Ask Phage about it.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Pretty common stuff most people eat.
edit on 3-5-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

try vitamin C thru IV. there are local places that do IV drips.
start now, while those are small.

also, CBD, tumeric, go into big time prevent mode.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I know Phage's story, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Not the same as lung cancer which does not respond to chemo/radio.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I know Phage's story, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Not the same as lung cancer which does not respond to chemo/radio.

We'd all like to think that there's a completely "natural" way to take care of this stuff. We would all like an easy cure. Can't stop people from wishing for a miracle. Our bodies are complicated, and it doesn't take much for them to go haywire.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for starting this thread. That kind of information can be priceless under the right circumstances.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It's nonsense.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Just going to leave these two links here:

Repurposing Drugs in Oncology (ReDO)—mebendazole as an anti-cancer agent.

The multitargeted drug ivermectin: from an antiparasitic agent to a repositioned cancer drug

Off-label prescriptions are common, especially in psychiatric circles. Minipress, a heart med, is often prescribed to treat PTSD.

Haven't heard of an OTC or an animal med being used off-label though. If you're desperate to live, you'll try anything.

Occam, take note.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thank you for proving cancer research is looking into everything, unlike the claims being made here.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I don't need to take note, I am a medical professional and worked Psychiatry for 10 years. I know all about off label uses.

What does that have to do with killing (non-existent) intestinal parasites curing cancer in the bones as that other poster suggested?

However, 24 months after the commencement of oral MBZ a scan showed disease progression, and everolimus was added to the MBZ but without additional benefit in disease control.

No such thing as a miracle cure. It's also important to note this has literally nothing to do with parasites causing cancer.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

To be fair, they have found a few things and the second link says the medication in the OP was one of them:

A screening of 2000 small molecules against melanoma cells lines picked out ten compounds that had inhibitory action against the M-14 and SK-Mel-19 chemoresistant melanoma cells lines, but were non-toxic to normal melanocytes. Of these ten compounds, four were benzimidazoles —mebendazole, albendazole, fenbendazole, and oxybendazole—and of these four compounds, MBZ was selected for more detailed analysis based on its relative lack of toxicity and well-characterised pharmacokinetics.

edit on 3-5-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

And if it was colon cancer I would be with you. Fenbendazole has limited ability to absorb outside of the digestive tract. That is why it is only used to treat intestinal worms, it can not treat worms outside of the intestines because oral fenbendazole stays inside the digestive tract.

You are also not understanding the argument. The other poster was saying parasites are causing the cancer, and that cancer is not what the medical industry says it is. He was saying this drug was killing the parasites, and without the parasites the cancer will die on it's own. It's completely false, that is not how it works. This drug will not treat parasites inside of bones to kill them. Parasites inside of bones were not causing cancer there. He was completely wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join