It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, China the invasion of the American homeless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
As I see it today which is very clear, considering that I did live in the Pacific Palisades and my business was mostly in the west end of town in Los Angeles. I truly believe America is being invaded by its own people. It is really sad the I see Venice Beach, Santa Monica and now Malibu being invaded by the carefree, drug addict, down and out, criminal and just the "I slit your wife's throat for her money" type of people there.

Really, people, you got round these "new nomads" up and put them into concentration camps or other wise, you'll see the new Chinese culture of freedom to travel where you want to go only by govt. permission.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Or maybe invest facilities to take in the homeless. I have worked with the homeless for years. Through various organizations and groups. Help them clean themselves up. Teach them how to survive and live in society. Teach them a trade. Maybe try being human to them.

Putting the needy and down and outs into “concentration camps” ( I’m assuming you were trying to be edgy) is not solving the problem. It’s a bandaid and eventually those camps your so excited about will be full and the problem will start again.

I usually don’t wish I’ll on others. But I hope one day that you find yourself in need and are ignored and treated like the trash you see when you look at them.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
OK, I hope you ATS members know what I'm really saying is true. Have you recently bought a Greyhound bus ticket without an ID or an airline ticket. Just imagine that you are on the NO TRAVEL list in America.

Seriously, it's coming your way in America. 1984 was written about stuff and people wouldn't believe it.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
Or maybe invest facilities to take in the homeless. I have worked with the homeless for years. Through various organizations and groups. Help them clean themselves up. Teach them how to survive and live in society. Teach them a trade. Maybe try being human to them.

Putting the needy and down and outs into “concentration camps” ( I’m assuming you were trying to be edgy) is not solving the problem. It’s a bandaid and eventually those camps your so excited about will be full and the problem will start again.

I usually don’t wish I’ll on others. But I hope one day that you find yourself in need and are ignored and treated like the trash you see when you look at them.

I'm always thankful for your replies and they've always been on the positive side. I like to back track now on my post. I should have left out the down and out and the care free people. These people which I have met in life mean no harm not even to their mother or father or kids.
American is really in a serious state of confusion what to do with the others. My point in this thread then should read this: They have no problem destroying their lives and they will gladly take down the nation with them.
Notice I said Nation, not the neighborhood. That has already been taken over.

The VA has a n outreach program for Vets living on the streets. The approach is this: They help you with your daily needs, like razor blades and new underwear if needed. Also they may feed you with 5 days a week open air bbq's .
But they will NOT help you if DON'T want their help.
People need to know this when they donate to any Veteran organization.
They are there to only guide you to self improvement of your situation in life and Trump should go on YouTube and explain this to the American Public.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
OK, I hope you ATS members know what I'm really saying is true. Have you recently bought a Greyhound bus ticket without an ID or an airline ticket. Just imagine that you are on the NO TRAVEL list in America.

Seriously, it's coming your way in America. 1984 was written about stuff and people wouldn't believe it.

Didn't that start with 9/11? Not Russia, china, or homeless people...

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Didn't that start with 9/11? Not Russia, china, or homeless people...

Nope it started when the CIA killed JFK then MLK and RFK. That is when this thing got off the rails and the Progs took over both parties, mostly the D's but we see only a few not in the Cabal from either party. Just less in the D party not in with them at the moment.

What do the DNC think will happen when everybody looks like the Chinese and living like the Asians, most trapped in big cities?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I'm always thankful for your replies and they've always been on the positive side. I like to back track now on my post. I should have left out the down and out and the care free people. These people which I have met in life mean no harm not even to their mother or father or kids.
American is really in a serious state of confusion what to do with the others. My point in this thread then should read this: They have no problem destroying their lives and they will gladly take down the nation with them.

The VA has a n outreach program for Vets living on the streets. The approach is this: They help you with your daily needs, like razor blades and new underwear if needed. Also they may feed you with 5 days a week open air bbq's .
They are there to only guide you to self improvement of your situation in life and Trump should go on YouTube and explain this to the American Public.

Is it possible that looking at the world as how it used to work as a way forward might be part of the problem, as successful as this approach may have been it seems it's not working anymore.

My opinion is stop blaming people for not being able to function in this system, perhaps the system needs to be tweaked to work for the people. We have a numbers problem, there are vast varying views out there, not one size fits all.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Is it possible that looking at the world as how it used to work as a way forward might be part of the problem, as successful as this approach may have been it seems it's not working anymore.

My opinion is stop blaming people for not being able to function in this system, perhaps the system needs to be tweaked to work for the people. We have a numbers problem, there are vast varying views out there, not one size fits all.

The awareness of the Chinese is among the USA now. America is toast when they get political power.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I have a friend who is from China. His family and mine do things together. They are VERY VERY happy to live in America and raise their family as AMERICAN's. The grandparents at 1st were upset but in the end embraced the culture here as long as their grandchildren honor traditions such as honoring the parents, studying hard in school and being a good person. Geeze that sounds like my family. We have fun together and they do not ever want Chinese style governing. I am sure there are some Chicom types in their community but I don't know any that I have met were anything but wanting to live here and be free.

One lady from Shanghai in my building I sell my chicken eggs to was frank when I tried to ask what she preferred this style or the Chicom style. "Freedom, oh I love freedom very much".

People are moving to the US for Freedom. Yes, some want the freedom to take us out and that is why we should've vetted all entrants at the border like other Nations.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The entire western world offers these freedoms you speak of.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Justoneman

The entire western world offers these freedoms you speak of.

Doesn't seem like they are running to here to you?

I see issues here but we are the greatest land on Earth for someone being poor and making it big. Apple's and Microsoft's stories resonate with me. I know of poor people from the Islands in the Caribbean who are successful here who would have never made it in THEIR Western styled Gov.

ETA

Because I am and Environmental Scientist, I get to meet these people from other places that are making it in the US. They all like being the most free they could've ever imagined. The ones from Africa are the best. Very poor countries and they see the left trying to wipe it out. The islanders notice the exact same thing.
edit on 3-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

It is really sad the I see Venice Beach, Santa Monica and now Malibu being invaded by the carefree, drug addict, down and out, criminal

I take it you haven't spent much time in Venice Beach..

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
They put Benjamin Sisko in a homeless ghetto once.

Once.

new topics

top topics

join