It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebooks censorship purge

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Nope. Not entrapment. Read what you agreed to.

Millions of conservatives use FB daily without issues. Those crying are the filth that want to use someone else's platform to spread their bs.

Make your own. Literally nothing is stopping you.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Also, continue reminding everyone that conservatives and white supremacy go hand in hand.

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Also, continue reminding everyone that conservatives and white supremacy go hand in hand.

Thank you for proving my point.

You were suppose to source something showing Mastercard attacking conservatives.

I got a link showing that Mastercard is actually considering not doing business with white supremacist.

Looks like you're embracing white supremacy as a conservative ideology.

So again, thank you for reinforcing the idea that conservatism and white supremacy go hand in hand.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You continue to ignore the points made in this thread like this one:

Now that you people have labeled anything right of #ing Stalin as white supremacy and hate you have literally created the conditions for mass censorship and now financial harm.

The left's (you in particular in this thread) constant labeling of conservatives as white supremacists and hate groups is the problem here.

You keep trying to turn this around on me because you think you're clever. You're not.

No one is impressed with your idiotic games.

(post by AScrubWhoDied removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
OMG OMG OMG I GOT CENSORED!!!???

ATS is purging non alt right viewpoints!!

ROFLMAO

Nah I just broke the rules though.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

There is a standard of conduct. I've had my posts removed before for being less than civil as well.

But no one is censoring your opinion. No one is censoring mine either.

We all know you think it should be fine to target entire groups of people for social and economic deplatforming based on superfluous accusations of racism.

You are proving my point with every post you make.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's clear that post sailed smooth over your head.

It's funny you mention standard of conduct, yet bitch when other sites have standards of conduct that include not allowing bigots to spread bigotry.

Lol, "we all know "; I build an application and decide bigots like Tommy Robinson and all those that share his ideology aren't welcomed? You goddamned right.

Build your own platform.

edit on 3-5-2019 by AScrubWhoDied because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

That's not how that works.

I get emails all the time from different companies that update their websites Terms & Conditions. If you wish to keep using the website you must agree to abide by their rules. If you don't they can ban you.

And let me tell you, it's real easy to not get banned. Don't post content that violates facebooks T&C. Alex Jones could still be on facebook if he just posted links to his content and had his fans watch that content on his website.

If you disagree with facebook. You are free to create a website and invite Alex to be on there.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: DBCowboy

So a privately owned business has no right to run its business how it wants to, according to you at least. How about my house,my private home, should you get to decide how I run my household too?

I never said they didn't.

I'm just pointing out their hypocrisy.

They can't say they're banning hate groups when they have pages up for ISIS and Antifa.

That is messed up, the only purpose I can think of as to why is that perhaps it's used a little like a honey pot. I remember here in oz some terrorists were posting their plans on facebook and the cops tracked them and stopped them before they could act.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

ROFLMAO

And probably docked you 1k points just to teach you a lesson....It's hard core in the mud pit!

edit on 3-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: highvein

They’ve been playing the long game for control of education.

They have control of the media outlets .

They have established a internal threat.

Created a enforcement arm.

They set up a internal surveillance operation . ( that’s being tore down as we speak )

Attack people that oppose you

Target political opponents

Opposition equals treason

All they need now are reeducation camps

And suspension of the constitution

Those steps are straight out of the fascist playbook

That sounds eerily similar to President Lincoln's thoughts as to how the end of this Nation may occur.

And we all know how easy it is to manipulate a population in this day and age.

Facebook is very much trying to influence social behavior the way they see fit.

Some believe that it should only be about the T&C's of the website, but when you actually take into count the sheer amount of followers they get to interface with, they have the power to change not just a nation, but nations. Over 2.3 billion users.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Yes, exactly right. They do get to decide.

That is a lot of control over 2.3 billion people.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

ROFLMAO

So your saying that you and Farrakhan are cut from the same cloth? Or is it you and the chubby guy?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Facebook isn't silencing Jones or farrakhan, their not letting them use their free services anymore.

You think it is free?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
On their own platform? Well, yeah. Why wouldn’t they?

I’m sure you choose your own arbitrary measures of conduct with your own private endeavours, or residence.
And rightly so.

The real issue isn’t them deciding.
It’s how much of a lie it is.

Anyone with Facebook knows how much genocidal nonsense is spouted on there, minute-by-minute.

And it’s always the same “doesn’t violate community standards” BS.

Just don’t show your nipples, for Heaven’s sake. You’ll be banned.
edit on 3-5-2019 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2019 by Hazardous1408 because: Autocorrect

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You think it isn’t free?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

My friend, when a company has over 2.3 billion users, and can arbitrarily ban whomever they choose on a whim without any consistency, it should be cause for alarm because it is them who is shaping a narrative we have yet to see.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That’s the thing though. They’re not really banning large swathes of a targeted demographic.

They removed a few troublesome losers like Milo and Farrakhan. Which isn’t even disagreeable tbh. They are scumbags.

But. People are pissed at the wrong thing. Not a single political post goes by without someone wanting literally all of their opponents dead. In a number of gratuitous ways. These people don’t get banned.

There are posts from February calling for genocide that are still live being shared by the minute and reported just as often that haven’t been taken down. Cos FB doesn’t truly give a crap about that.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

You think it isn’t free?

No. It isn't free.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join