It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebooks censorship purge

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
(post by Wookiep removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Wookiep removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Is all that white bread going to your head or something. You may consider taking a dump in a shoe a good chat however it's not a view we share.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Is all that white bread going to your head or something. You may consider taking a dump in a shoe a good chat however it's not a view we share.

Take a dump in a shoe? Where are you from, man?

Yeah we don't share something, that's for sure. White bread bad mkaay?? Lol.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Take a dump in a shoe? Where are you from, man?

Yeah we don't share something, that's for sure. White bread bad mkaay?? Lol.

Well you want to be treated like that, OK sure I'm game.

Obviously English isn't your first language so I will type this slowly....

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

K. Type it slower. Der, let's do this! Take care of my special needs hopenotfeariswhatweneed. I need this, brah!
edit on 3-5-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
for those that don't know
ats is tied into google
what ever you search into ats goes into google
the process slows down the pages
if you log into google mail and
do your searches you
will know what i'm talking about

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I decided to purge all biased apps from my phone and pc. Facebook was all I could find. Bye bye assbook.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

"We've always banned individuals or organizations that promote or engage in violence and hate, regardless of ideology," a Facebook spokesperson said

So Facebook gets to decide what is violent and hateful.

Not us.

So does ATS.

Your point?

You do realize that with their new tool called link banning, you although without any affiliation whatsoever can get banned for mentioning infowars several times. Because that can be considered as propaganda for that site. Does that sound ok to you? Or you need to look up the word censorship to get a better understanding?
edit on 3-5-2019 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

So a privately owned business has no right to run its business how it wants to, according to you at least. How about my house,my private home, should you get to decide how I run my household too?

I never said they didn't.

I'm just pointing out their hypocrisy.

They can't say they're banning hate groups when they have pages up for ISIS and Antifa.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

It seems all social media is going this direction... Heck, i was just permanently banned on Twitter (which doesn't bother me) because I asked AOC "please dont take this the wrong way, but are you mentally retarded?"... apparently that was hate speech they told me. I still believe the question was legitimate.. but oh well..

Such a disgusting double standard. Check the tweets on Donald Trump. The amount of insults this man receives on a daily basis is disturbingly massive. I don't see anyone getting banned for that. I guess we're at the point when we legitimize the lack of respect toward the highest position in the country and fight the same behavior toward retarded members of congress. Dark future ahead of us if one might ask.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here you go.

Now that you people have labeled anything right of #ing Stalin as white supremacy and hate you have literally created the conditions for mass censorship and now financial harm.

Keep it up and you'll get a war you can't win.
edit on 3 5 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here you go.

Now that you people have labeled anything right of #ing Stalin as white supremacy and hate you have literally created the conditions for mass censorship and now financial harm.

Keep it up and you'll get a war you can't win.

The first 5 seconds of the video in your source says they want to monitor money going to hate groups, not conservatives.

You all constantly complain about being called hateful yet it looks like youre going out of your way to label those hate groups conservative.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What America needs is more laws and regulations to stop the hypocritical social media sites from spewing their filth in the name of free expression.
Have the FCC step in and revoke their license to hypocrytize the interwebs

Think of the Children....addicted to their cell phones and this "selfy" madness and showing their private parts to their friends. This needs to stop immediately if not sooner.

I hate to say it but censorship is our only alternative to save the Republic. MAGA

edit on 3-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Keep moving that goal post.

Never mind that it is leftists that are labeling us hate groups and white supremacists.
edit on 3 5 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think its a tricky situation honestly. One that could be avoided if this new religion wasn't so.. zealous.

I feel the question when it comes to the first is: Is it the spirit of the right that's important, or the letter of it?

We know a lot of folks absolutely love their semantics, so their answer is clear before its even elucidated. But.. what if a large corporation gains enough power to effectively nullify the first? Is that ok because its not the government? I'm not convinced its ok at all, frankly.

So, it then becomes a question of at what point do we begin to apply constitutional restrictions on how "private" organizations run their business?

What happens if elements in the government simply use large, private corporations to work around the constitution? Totally fine since it abides the "letter of the law?"

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

What happens if elements in the government simply use large, private corporations to work around the constitution? Totally fine since it abides the "letter of the law?"

You don't think that's already happening with the military industrial complex and the wars for profit?

Not to mention the hard core corporate lobbyist influencing our leaders with bribes and cushy "board of directors" positions when they retire from govt.

Even though I kneel at the alter of Capitalism and free enterprise; I'm not so naive as to not realize that America is a Corporatracracy.
edit on 3-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Keep moving that goal post.

Never mind that it is leftists that are labeling us hate groups and white supremacists.

Keep playing the victim, while you continue to use a service that utilizes many different services that apparantly deplatforms conservatives.

Also, continue reminding everyone that conservatives and white supremacy go hand in hand.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

What if you joined long before they made those T&Cs?
When I joined FB it was a completely different place, it was a place where you can have all your friends and family at the same time, get business and stay informed of what is going on where [as in locally].
Then, once you were hooked [as in: You have our own page for business, you are in contact with real friends from around the world whom you'd lose contact with if not for FB], then they are changing the frigging T&Cs to suit their own ideology and punish loyal subjects [whitout whom FB would be just an empty space].

That is not freedom of a private company, that's entrapment.
I am absolutely sure there is a law somewhere against that sort of thing.
If not, they have to make one, because something as big and influential as FB is not a 'company' any longer, it is a political party and they actually make it very difficult to leave for us now.

Only some very strange people would agree with what you said. Or lefty FB lickers, who think that anything they don't agree with has to be banned.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join