It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedy in the age of Clown World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is where comedy is going folks! Have a belly laugh because this is becoming the new normal.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I hate videos like that, do something yourself instead of just critisising mentally challenged and low IQ people.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is classic "I'm a YouTube celebrity" culture. Clueless, talentless, boring people deluding themselves into thinking
they're "stars". YT abounds with them.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You vil laugh at vot ve tell you to laugh at!

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
This is where comedy is going folks! Have a belly laugh because this is becoming the new normal.

The scary thing is there is an endless supply of these people. And that it seems people actually pay to see them "perform".

Even more sad is that people that were at one time good comedians are seemingly being corralled into this clown bs as well.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Comedians that are now starting to become popular are very rarely funny. Even SNL only has maybe one or two good parts a show. This crap is becoming toxic to future folk that are entitled and whiny. They need to grow the feck up. Never heard of this person before and that video is going to be the only time “they” get any view time from me.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Comedians that are now starting to become popular are very rarely funny. Even SNL only has maybe one or two good parts a show. This crap is becoming toxic to future folk that are entitled and whiny. They need to grow the feck up. Never heard of this person before and that video is going to be the only time “they” get any view time from me.

Comedy has always been on the edge when it comes to free speech. ALWAYS. What may be funny to some might be offensive to others. Freedom is about being intelligent enough to not listen?

But yea, I totally agree with you. Some things I found funny in my youth is not funny anymore to me, other things I didn't find funny in my youth I find funny now. To be honest, I also find things funny now, just because it offends people now. Normally I wouldn't find it funny, but when people lose their damned minds over a tasteless joke? I'm in.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well then...

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Or I could have posted this

I can't post this enough.
haha

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Funny - BBC allowed that or is it some other station? Sorry, I am still under the impression that the UK you have to get TV licences and so on.

top topics

join