It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information of another spy sent by FBI into Trump campaign

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Grambler

They don't have anything that relates them to the Mafia. Trump has.

They are RICO and we can't wait to see it proven. Trump is a business man in NYC. Every person in NYC and NJ are affected by the mob. How about we investigate Farakhan and AL Not-so-Sharpton? They are anti semites and have lots of issues. Has Sharpton paid his taxes yet for the last ten years?

Those in glass houses have been throwing rocks and KARMA is a bitch.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The set up is exposed
The dems have been defending and abetting the deep state because they are mad trump beat hillary

Some will see, many are stubborn; the stubborn ones will have their world turned upside down.

This is by far the worst thing my government has done in my lifetime.
Even nixons fixers were private operatives; even he didn't use the government as barak hussein obama has.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Don't forget, papa D did not have that information first hand. The idea that russia had hillary's emails was planted by an FBI/CIA operative. One operative told him they did then another operative tried to get him to relay that information back to them.
edit on 3-5-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill

remember, they all said Trump was a liar when he said his campaign was spied on.

Obama Spying On You From Your Microwave - Weirdest Meme Of 2017

Justice will be served cold for them

I read the entire microwave article. Very dumb and very jumping to conclusions about comedians paraphrasing actual comments (by someone in Trump world) that somehow meant in the mind of the author that is what the initial statement was about.

If my sentence is confusing you should read the article.

Anyway, the left has the dumbest memes. Face it, you suck at it.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Don't forget, papa D did not have that information first hand. The idea that russia had hillary's emails was planted by an FBI/CIA operative. One operative told him they did then another operative tried to get him to relay that information back to them.

How could they NOT have them? I guess we will never know, because the information was given to the FBI by a 3rd private party who refused to share the disks with them. And then of course smashed and deleted whatever they wanted.

YOU ARE NOT DEALING WITH REALITY.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join