It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information of another spy sent by FBI into Trump campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The democrats and media are furious over the claims that the FBI spied on Trumps campaign. They say cladnsetine wiretaps to garner info is not spying.

Well we know that they sent FBI asset Stephen Halper to spy on Trump team members Papadopolous and Page.

And now the New York Times is admitting that there was a second spy sent in.

The conversation at a London bar in September 2016 took a strange turn when the woman sitting across from George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign adviser, asked a direct question: Was the Trump campaign working with Russia?

The woman had set up the meeting to discuss foreign policy issues. But she was actually a government investigator posing as a research assistant, according to people familiar with the operation. The F.B.I. sent her to London as part of the counterintelligence inquiry opened that summer to better understand the Trump campaign’s links to Russia.

The American government’s affiliation with the woman, who said her name was Azra Turk, is one previously unreported detail of an operation that has become a political flash point in the face of accusations by President Trump and his allies that American law enforcement and intelligence officials spied on his campaign to undermine his electoral chances. Last year, he called it “Spygate.”

www.nytimes.com...

Now remember, the media and the dems all said Trump was a liar when he said his campaign was spied on. They were furious when Barr said Trumps campaign was spied on.

And once more, we see more evidence of that is exactly what was going on.

Another claim Trump made was that the UK spied on him. Trump was lambasted for that as well.

British intelligence officials were also notified about the operation, the people familiar with the operation said, but it was unclear whether they provided assistance. A spokeswoman for the British government declined to comment.

Turns out that may not be as far fetched as all of the dems and the media were certain of.

Now keep in mind why this spying allegedly began.

Papadopolous drunkenly told a hillary ally some Russian told him they may have dirt on Hillary.

That's it.

So this is the new threshold for spying on a rival campaign?

Why didn't the fbi send spies into Feinsteins campaign when they found out she employed a Chinese agent for ten years? Why wasn't Trump told of the fear Russians may be trying to compromise people ion his orbit, and instead his team was spied on without his knowledge?

For two years people like me that had a problem with this type of spying were mocked and told trump was a Russian agent. Trumped was decried as a conspiracy theorist for suggesting his team was spied on.

And now with every passing day we see that this is exactly what was happening.

Hopefullly the IG investigation and others will bring justice to those that deserve it.

edit on 2-5-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So this is the new threshold for spying on a rival campaign?

No, there is NO threshold for a tyrant like Obama. He literally politicized numerous institutions while under his watch. I hope it follows him for the rest of his life and ultimately lands him behind bars.
edit on 2-5-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Papa-D says the woman was C_A...NOT FBI.

link   

“Everybody does it too, so it’s not a big deal.”

“If he have nothing to hide he shouldn’t be concerned over being spied on.”

Those are the only two arguments I’ve heard from Democrats in the illegal spying in Trumps campaign.

That’s the only weak sauce they have left to deal with the collateral damage of these discoveries.

I think this is getting enough attention now to go unnoticed. Unless Trump’s working with the Deep State and all of this is a show, I don’t see how those people will get away this time. Justice will be served cold for them, I hope so.

+5 more 
posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I hope Trump and the DOJ crush these traitors.

Obama, Brennan, Comey, Lynch, Clinton(s), and anyone else involved in this crap.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Carter Page drunkenly told a hillary ally some Russian told him they may have dirt on Hillary.

Wasn't that Papadopolous?
Also wasn't that the "beginning" evidence to start the entire bs investigation?
And the "hillary ally" was the down under ambassador to the queen?
5 eyes?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Two questions
Whom has the FBI sworn loyalty to?
Isn't Trump a conspiracy theorist since the birth certificate?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Honestly, this needs to be investigated, and someone other than the president needs to instigate it. It should be promoted by the media, and instigated by a well respected journalist, run in a well respected news outlet and from there, it should run its course.

As Aurelius said: You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realise this, and you will find strength.

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Papa-D says the woman was C_A...NOT FBI.

It is illegal for the CIA to spy on American citizens. John Brennan has a lot to answer for.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Carter Page drunkenly told a hillary ally some Russian told him they may have dirt on Hillary.

Wasn't that Papadopolous?
Also wasn't that the "beginning" evidence to start the entire bs investigation?
And the "hillary ally" was the down under ambassador to the queen?
5 eyes?

Yes I will edit, so many names and so much rambling from me I got the two mixed up

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It's amazing for the New York Times to publish an article like this, unless they're trying to now get on President Trump's good side.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's amazing for the New York Times to publish an article like this, unless they're trying to now get on President Trump's good side.

I think they must realise that they were on the wrong side all along and maybe some honest to god journalists think that truth is worth more than money,

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When pigs fly.

NYT knows PAIN is coming...trying to get out in front of the inevitable.

link   

No worries
The exposure of the "rushia" investigation being started over drunken ramblings to an "ally" should give everyone pause.
That sort of he said she said should have been vetted prior to running to the fisa court to make the spying "legal".
Seems our allies have an interest in choosing our leaders even tho they are not qualified to fill out a ballot.
Some "special" relationship.

link   

remember, they all said Trump was a liar when he said his campaign was spied on.

Obama Spying On You From Your Microwave - Weirdest Meme Of 2017

Justice will be served cold for them

edit on 2-5-2019 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

yep
the "leaks" exposed and the trials of those leakers will not be kind to the msm

everyone expects them to report the news
not to actually make the news up

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, they are just getting ahead of what they know is coming out so they can spin it to "the FBI was worried about Trump so was on top of the situation. The spying was warranted!"

CIA doing CYA through the media.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The spying on foreign nationals is always warranted.
The arrogance that lead to the fisa warrants(which were twice denied prior to the inclusion of the steele dossier bs)and the actions of the ic against american citizens was not.

There will be no cya for this. Comey had a chance to end it and apologize to trump for it and it would have went no further. Does anyone really think a scorned trump will not burn everyone who attempted to label him a traitor?
lol
The still don't see it coming.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: carewemust

No, they are just getting ahead of what they know is coming out so they can spin it to "the FBI was worried about Trump so was on top of the situation. The spying was warranted!"

CIA doing CYA through the media.

Exactly right.

Look at how the article makes excuses for this behavior. They downplay it, and make it seem like the FBI was just doing its job to protect America.

When in reality this behavior is outrageous, and if Trumps admin did any small portion of this the media and dems would be calling for his head.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

NYT knows PAIN is coming...trying to get out in front of the inevitable.

Blood sells news, and I don't think they care in the end when they get scent of it to start a blood frenzy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join