It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi accuses Barr of lying to congress.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: network dude

Why do you follow this crap?

Its not even news; its Soap Opera of Stupid. The House of Rpresentin' is starting to remind me of Green Acres. Its like the Barr, Mueller thing................all histrionics, smoke and mirrors, flying accusations..............a giant compilation of BS and no, there's no pony in that pile of manure.

I realize to some, this isn't interesting or a big deal, but I live here, in the US. I am a little concerned with what goes on, what my elected officials say and do, and what the outcomes of things might be.

If you look back into history, that watergate thing seems to have been mentioned a few times as well. You are free to snooze all you like, or watch re-runs of Hello Kitty.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
STRESS! is eating Pelosi up from the inside out.

Poor thing: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Let's make a deal. If it is proven Barr lied he loses his job. If he is not then everyone saying he did loses theirs.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Except you are lying, that's not what the letter said.

"The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office's work and conclusions,"

So nowhere does Mueller say anything about the substance of the summary being wrong.

"There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations."

Never did Mueller say Barr's summary threatened to undermine public confidence. That was attributed to public confusion. How can the public be confused by what Barr wrote, the confusion can only stem from what the media was reporting.

Never did Mueller say Barr did anything to create public confusion, only that it was occurring. Public confusion seemed to me to spring from fake news media reports that were saying for 2 years Trump is getting jailed and impeached.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Pelosi also told her colleagues at the caucus meeting that she couldn’t sleep Wednesday night after watching Barr’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, during which he challenged Mueller’s legal theories and further endeared himself to President Donald Trump and his GOP allies.

Poor Nancy.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
And to think...

people have been saying she's calming down lately 😆😆😆

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Someone should tell her that when one ages and they find out they have gaps in their memory, it doesn't mean those people were lying, it generally means that one is developing dementia.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have to say, I was never a Fan of Billy Joel, until now...

the Crypt Keeper er Pelosi lurched out to the podium to make noxious noise, Bread and circus' for all...

does Pelosi's body parts have a mind of their own? she seems to move in wierd ways, I've noticed it a lot on the dem side of things. Hand wavium I think it's called. (like possessed body parts)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I am more interested in seeing Pelosi and AOC's drug test resultss than Trumps tax returns!

These deluded people will ruin any chance for the Dems in 2020 and for that I am happily content!

edit on 2/5/19 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

As long as trump gets a test too! Tweeting at 3 am in the morning..

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

She said he lied to Congress, he's not above the law. ...........So when they lie to the public all the time it's ok, but when they get lied to it isn't. What a flucking joke !!

edit on 2-5-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

You obviously haven't seen the democrat rule book on lying. When they lie, or lie about someone else lying it isn't lying because it's their version or interpretation of the truth, therefore not lying!

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

How is it not clear that Mueller was concerned with a 4 page document that would allow the media to freak out which it did as expected.

If he lied under oath Mueller would wreck him. How the hell did we get to this point where complete lies are presented as facts.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: spirit_horse

As long as trump gets a test too! Tweeting at 3 am in the morning..

I've sent drunk texts to ex gfs at 3am I think I need a test too

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

How is it not clear that Mueller was concerned with a 4 page document that would allow the media to freak out which it did as expected.

If he lied under oath Mueller would wreck him. How the hell did we get to this point where complete lies are presented as facts.

Ok fine.

Let's get Mueller out there asap right?
Barr said he was ok with it....

Why haven't they been bringing that up on cnn????

Lol

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Ok fine.

Let's get Mueller out there asap right?
Barr said he was ok with it....

Why haven't they been bringing that up on cnn????

Lol

I agree and hopefully soon

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Nancy wants Steve Cohen's chicken held in Contempt for "frying" to Congress !!!!! 😆

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I don't care….

So he lied to congress, call me when he gets caught running guns to mexico getting people killed... where was her outrage and the rest of those clowns in the house.

They don't have the sense to pour piss out of a boot.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Actually you just lied. You claimed "Never did Mueller say Barr's summary threatened to undermine public confidence."

Released March 24, 2019
Attorney General William Barr’s Summary of the Mueller Report

Robert Mueller's letter to Attorney General William Barr

As we stated in our meeting of March 5 and reiterated to the Department early in the afternoon of March 24, the introductions and executive summaries of our two-volume report accurately summarize this Office's work and conclusions. The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office's work and conclusions. We communicated that concern to the Department on the morning of March 25. There is new public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigation

It is clear that Mueller thought the summary by Barr was not what was in the report and this caused confusion because the report does not exonerate or clear Trump of obstruction. Barr's summary lies by saying he was cleared when he was not.

He was also not cleared for the Russia collusion charge because they were unable to gain any evidence for or against collusion because many witnesses including Trump answered with "I could not recall" or simply did not answer.

edit on 2-5-2019 by W0LF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: W0LF3
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Actually you just lied. You claimed "Never did Mueller say Barr's summary threatened to undermine public confidence."

Released March 24, 2019
Attorney General William Barr’s Summary of the Mueller Report

Robert Mueller's letter to Attorney General William Barr

As we stated in our meeting of March 5 and reiterated to the Department early in the afternoon of March 24, the introductions and executive summaries of our two-volume report accurately summarize this Office's work and conclusions. The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office's work and conclusions. We communicated that concern to the Department on the morning of March 25. There is new public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigation

It is clear that Mueller thought the summary by Barr was not what was in the report and this caused confusion because the report does not exonerate or clear Trump of obstruction. Barr's summary lies by saying he was cleared when he was not.

He was also not cleared for the Russia collusion charge because they were unable to gain any evidence for or against collusion because many witnesses including Trump answered with "I could not recall" or simply did not answer.

This is getting really funny...

NBC is reporting tonight that the dems are in "talks" with Mueller to see if he will testify but haven't "nailed" anything down yet.....

Lol

Why wouldn't he want to testify and make everything crystal clear and stop muddying the waters?

Where has he been the last few weeks?

Lol

Why dont they just use their supeana powers like they did with Barr to get Mueller there? Why would they be in "talks" with him if they desire the truth?

Lol

What could Bobby be hiding?

Lol

I dont expect a reasonable answer but surprise me please
edit on 2-5-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join