It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat Jerry Nadler is compromised.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don't be Raggin ' on Jerry Man , he Only Exercises his Mouth Nowadays . Maybe Palates Might Help him in his Gutless Area ? ...Hmm.........

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Don't be Raggin ' on Jerry Man , he Only Exercises his Mouth Nowadays . Maybe Palates Might Help him in his Gutless Area ? ...Hmm.........

His brain exercises obviously scare some.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Why is the fact that he's fat the defining characteristic that applies to a political thread about him? That's like saying "Large-chinned Obama was a terrible president" or "picket-fence-toothed AOC will never win".

I have to ask, did you read the OP? Do you know the history here? It's what the OP is about. The history of Trump calling Jerry Nadler "Fat Jerry", a long time ago, and Nadler had a tummy tuck, and lost weight, and now is high up in Congress. He is in a position to enact some retribution for Trump being mean to him in the past. So the term "Fat Jerry" has everything to do with the OP, and not a defining characteristic. I hope that cleared this up a bit for you.

No. I don't watch the news. I don't see the point. I just comment on news stories when everyone else starts talking about them because I think it's funny that someone who didn't even see the news can comment on it.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
OK , so you are Now Championing Jerry " The Shill " Nadler here ? I do not know whether to Laugh or Feel Sorry for You ......(

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

oh man your in big trouble your on the record now

I can probably hide behind a bigger fish, like a mixed metaphor

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Can they charge a sitting president?

Sure, it is called impeachment.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Why is the fact that he's fat the defining characteristic that applies to a political thread about him? That's like saying "Large-chinned Obama was a terrible president" or "picket-fence-toothed AOC will never win".

I have to ask, did you read the OP? Do you know the history here? It's what the OP is about. The history of Trump calling Jerry Nadler "Fat Jerry", a long time ago, and Nadler had a tummy tuck, and lost weight, and now is high up in Congress. He is in a position to enact some retribution for Trump being mean to him in the past. So the term "Fat Jerry" has everything to do with the OP, and not a defining characteristic. I hope that cleared this up a bit for you.

No. I don't watch the news. I don't see the point. I just comment on news stories when everyone else starts talking about them because I think it's funny that someone who didn't even see the news can comment on it.

I guess that was the point. You would have to understand the story, to not sound like you had zero clue.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join