It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I just see what I saw?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CynConcepts

You want to know what happened to it?

THEY HAVE THE POWER!

Isn't this what the American public voted for?

No, The People voted for elected officials to take care of THEIR (the people's) business, within the context of The Rule of Law.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: TheRedneck

This is all a desperate attempt to smear barr because they know what is coming. They fear he will actually investigate their side and how they colluded with Russians to spread dirt from the kremlin to hurt trump, and how obamas admin illegally spied on his opponent.

And so they need to hurt his credibility. Thats why we see there partners in the press attacking Barr. And for what, because he released the conclusions three weeks before the full report?

They are "inoculating" their base into believing what is coming is NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT or JUSTICE, but merely politics.

It is the only defense they have... manipulating the publics perception of things, because they can not manipulate the fact patterns about crimes.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

We the people can heal they they politicians have to pay for any crimes they have transgressed period. Bush the younger rolled Trump has everything look at his wife and his brother after he shows them the letter at "poppy funeral". Let them call to heal and for unity from G B or L F.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Was sitting here, like most mornings, checking out simulations that ran overnight, shaking cobwebs loose from the old neural cluster, figuring out what goals I have set for today while letting Fox drone on in the background. Yeah, I heard about the Bill Barr hearings... watched a little of them yesterday. Boring. Just more stoopid people screaming stoopid stuff at someone doing their job for doing their job in some kind of stoopid attempt to justify their existence. OK, so what else is new in the District of Confusion?

I also heard the crying over Barr refusing to play masochist again to a bunch of people who have no right to question him. OK, good, someone else has a pair. Barr won't show up for the hearing to have staff members interrogate him. He doesn't have to. No one elected staff members.

But now, I am watching live coverage of a House Judiciary Committee assembled to question someone who isn't there, and the members, from both parties, are apparently just fine with questioning an empty chair. Anyone get that? They are going ahead with the hearing to question someone who is not there.

Forget age restrictions, citizenship restrictions, and all that jazz... can we just have a simple medical exam for potential Congress members to see if they have a functioning brain before they get on the ballot?

OK, update... Nadler suddenly realized that he was trying to question an empty chair, and apparently the empty chair was not being very forthcoming... so now they're going to adjourn and hold a press conference, I assume to let everyone know what they learned form questioning an empty chair. Will someone please stop the planet? I'd like to get off now, please.

TheRedneck

Makes sense to me...With an empty chair, the Demoderps can make up their own empty chair answers to their empty chair questions...And then prosecute the empty chair...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join