It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I just see what I saw?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OK, OK, I missed one! I'm surprised I didn't miss twenty with all the stammering she was doing.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The maturity level of House members seems to have dropped to grade school level.

This shows what they think of their constituents. They may be right.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
You're not the only one baffled by what happened. A lot of folks feel the same way. Honestly barr did his duty and released the whole Muller Report. The Demos are simply trying to keep their narrative alive and draggin it on. But they know folks aren't buying their lies anymore. Still fun to watch, but scary at the same time.

Democrats TARGET William Barr

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

The maturity level of House members seems to have dropped to grade school level.

The chicken is in contempt for "frying" to Congress !!!!!! 😆

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It also proves how stupid they are along with their arrogance.

Apparently they have forgotten that this man can put wheels in motion to put every single one of them with any illegal dealings behind bars.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Apparently the Gentleman with the KFC passed it arounfd the room, he even offered a leg to a black female congressperson, she declined and had a very unpleasnt look on her face at the time. My question is..

is it racism to offer fried chicken to a black

or

is it sexual harassmment to offer a piece of chicken that looks like a penis to a female?

or both??

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Actually they are quite smart. They know most of their voters will eat it up and never, ever look behind the curtain. This is part of the 2020 campaign.

That is a powerful photo. It's insulting to the people who elected them, but they don't know it.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ohhhhh. I thought it was because Barr was the "cock of the walk"

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

The sad thing is that most of the grand-standers come out of safe districts where their voters will eat this up. The question is how quickly they are making other districts safe like theirs. When it comes right down to it, that's what the rest of us have to fear.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

That's scary on multiple fronts... when I was in grade school, most of us had outgrown that already!

At least we now have a real conspiracy to talk about... who is letting all the chickens, both fried and artificial, into the House chambers? Is there some sort of chicken fetish going on that we should know about?

Or, is there some sort of chicken fetish going on that we don't want to know about?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That say's a lot more about the democratic party than it does Barr.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Chicken is in the news today. They are warning people to stop washing their chickens before cooking because it spreads disease somehow by washing them. You have to put them in a ziplock to wash them or something.

Did KFC wash that chicken the wrong way. We need to know

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

That's scary on multiple fronts... when I was in grade school, most of us had outgrown that already!

At least we now have a real conspiracy to talk about... who is letting all the chickens, both fried and artificial, into the House chambers? Is there some sort of chicken fetish going on that we should know about?

Or, is there some sort of chicken fetish going on that we don't want to know about?

TheRedneck

It all started with Obama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haitian Voodoo in the White House

Remember when the Obama White House was all abuzz with talk of witchcraft by first grandmother, 72-year-old Marian Robinson, who lived in the White House residence. A close friend of Michelle Obama said the president was furious at his mother-in-law after learning that she was practicing Santeria, an African spirit cult, in the White House.

😆😆

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

AHA! The plot thickens!

*cue eerie music intermixed with clucks and cock-a-doodle-doos*

(OK, I have to add this disclaimer... THIS IS NOT A REAL CONSPIRACY! We're having juvenile fun pointing out the pre-juvenileness of the Congress. No one go haywire!)

TheRedneck

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm absolutely convinced that many of those same members of Congress are going to be under indictment by the end of the year. That's why they're so scared of Barr. They know what's coming.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Justice Brett Kavanaugh Part Deux . Move On , Nothing to See here Folks ........

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

omg... I wonder if KFC is happy about this endorsement. Also, that guy looks like such a childish fool doing that. Wth is going on?!

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

" I wonder if KFC is happy about this endorsement "

Doesn't Matter , they are Still Losing a Large Market Share in the Fast Food Chicken Market to Popeye's .............Arr ..

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You really don't have to read too far into the redacted version to find muellers reason for why he wouldn't indict or say that he thought he should be. But it seems that question is a great mystery to Barr.
And no you are right I haven't read all of even the redacted report but I did read or listen to most of it. Either Barr didn't read any of it and is just saying whatever sounds good or he deliberately lied expecting no one else would read it.
As far as the unreadacted report and all the evidence that was gathered. The lawyers for one of the Russian defendents that has been charged was at one time using the discovery process to provide information to Russia as to what our govt had found. I don't think the dems will get everything they want. Since we all know whatever flows into the hands of congress isn't gonna stay secret long.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The chicken was there to complain about kfcs family separation policy and trumps involvement in the conspiracy that led to the murder of his family for the benefit of trumps rumbling tummy.
The chicken just showed up on the wrong say. But its not like the bird brained bird could understand how to use a calendar so at least he has an excuse.
Unlike the human brained idiots in congress who would be willing to fiddle around playing political theater while the country burns.
Which I am describing the actions of both parties here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join