It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I just see what I saw?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you. I was wondering about that dang chicken through the very short meeting. Was really quite disappointed when it wasn't given a chance to tell its side of the story.

Really. That was complete waste of the twenty or thirty minutes I wasted waiting for them to start. And the most interesting thing was a danged white chucked sitting atop of what I presume to be the remains of a piece of kfcchicken.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
They know they can say and do anything and a certain percentage of folks will literally eat it up. No matter how openly deceptive, wrong, or outright stupid it might be..

Some have become normalized into the segmented "reality" that has been created in the left and they only have one type of source for their "truth." They have been programmed to be very, very strict about thinking and exploring out of their lane. In fact, it is explicit heresy that is grounds for immediate excommunication ("eating their own").

I can only imagine the Congress critters LOVE it though, they haven't had to do actual work for years and any legitimate criticism of Trump seems to be lost in the milieu.

That said, the whole "we aren't reading any of it until its all unredacted" might be one of the dumber stances they've made. Only Democrats could make shooting oneself in the foot to spite their face a "noble and reasonable" act, and believe it!

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
People starting to wonder why Nadler is pounding this thing about staff asking questions.

Wondering why Nadler didn't just get the questions from staff and read them to Barr ?

It's a red herring to allow Democrats to continue their lying and smearing 😎

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Yep!

Ever see video's of protests against facsism and watch how anyone asking those protesting questions that there will always be a "white male" telling anyone ie women, POC or any other group that they should NOT talk to them because they are Nazis?

roflmao Clown World, HONK HONK!

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati
I think you are dead spot on. They will kum ba ya out of it. But I say take prisoners and fast. Investigate and prosecute. If just one just one Democrat Senator or Congressman goes to jail I will celebrate. If Hillary, Obama, Schumer, Pelosi and Shiff go to jail then we need to make a national holiday out of it. Personally I would hang them all for treason in trying to overthrow the duly elected government of the United States.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CynConcepts

Wait, they haven’t even read the Mueller Report yet? WTF are they doing then?

Reading the actual report, is not in their memo of daily talking points.

They can't read it, as doing so, would make them targets of logical questions. And, we know that is not in their agenda of of redirecting the attention of "We the People", away from what they know is coming with the vow of Barr, to investigate how the whole Russian collusion came to be.

The panic they are demonstrating, has passed into the realm of insanity.

Des
edit on 2-5-2019 by Destinyone because: sp

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

It seems quite obvious Barr hasnt read it either?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Neither have you! So are you suggesting that we should believe all conspiracy theories? HONK HONK

Funny as hell watching those in the MSM and those who religiously believe them make that sudden turn into the black hole of hypocricy.
I mean it's the MSM who raised holy hell against anyone who believed anything to the contrary of what they the MSM deamed TRUTH who said anything against the NARRATIVE as a conspiracy, yet it's the MSM who don't have a truth to their narrative to claim any who questions THEIR truth is a conspiracy?

lmao

edit on 2-5-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

He read enough to make the redactions I bet.

All 448 pages 😎

HONK HONK !!

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Please state why you say that. (unless you don't really mean it)

He listed Mueller's own words in his summary.
He has now released this report everyone says he's hiding... But no one can show me where any deception took place...

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"Send Barr to jail" - I fully support the calls to arrest Bill Barr for contempt...after he refused to show up for the House hearing.

"America, I feel like I've discovered a fundamental flaw in your democracy. You have no defense against someone just being a dick."

quote: Trevor Noah

edit on 2-5-2019 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Trevor Noah?????

There ya go America, you can't fix stupid when Trevor Noah becomes the face of freedumb!

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Freaking honk honk...

When individuals act like this in isolation, we view it colloquially as "crazy," but when it happens in large enough numbers.. we get religions, cults, etc. Historically, many of the larger groups had to eventually reconcile with consensus reality. At least a little. But it took a helluva long time, and at the core of the systems, there were items of great value. Frequently, the issue was that the groups weren't adhering to their own tenets, and we don't have that "problem" here. One strong commonality though, is that it rarely mattered what someone did, as its significantly more important they think and believe correctly.

When it comes down to it, I just want these folks to stop acting so freaking derpy. There are serious issues facing our society and world, and this group fights tooth and nail to convert the heathens rather than actually do things that will, say, help the environment or thinktank new structures and systems that could enable us to actually achieve things like taking care of the needy without destroying the nation. Because that's bad.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Barr's performance has been 'catastrophic'...who is 'politicizing' the Justice Department and 'acting' as a defense lawyer for the president.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Barr's performance has been 'catastrophic'...who is 'politicizing' the Justice Department and 'acting' as a defense lawyer for the president.

Loretta Lynch left awhile ago. You live under a rock?

You are sounding like a Nazi or a Puritan! Odd how those who claim to fight for humanity behave in the same manner as the Puritans who burned people because they were thought to be a witch?
edit on 2-5-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

House Judiciary Committee assembled to question someone who isn't there, and the members, from both parties, are apparently just fine with questioning an empty chair. Anyone get that? They are going ahead with the hearing to question someone who is not there.

Now you stop that!

We, your masters have convened, and in the interests of "open government" we're proceeding to televise to the "peeps" that we're doing our job.

Lets adjourn until the witness shows up.

3 hour lunch break at the Congress cafeteria.

Taxpayers shout.

Bread & Circuses

www.superlinguo.com...

2. “My Shout”
Meaning: “I’ve got this round, or I’ve got the tab.” Aussies are great at not splitting checks, and just taking turns paying for things. Why are they screaming? Probably because they get the most shouty at the pub.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Now rumors about Nadler wanting to hold Steve Cohen's chicken in Contempt of Congress !!!! 😧

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Erno86

Loretta Lynch left awhile ago. You live under a rock?

You are sounding like a Nazi or a Puritan! Odd how those who claim to fight for humanity behave in the same manner as the Puritans who burned people because they were thought to be a witch?

Bud...your comment is way out in left field.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: W0LF3

If that happened, Trump would never have been able to run and a lot of Republican politicians would never have been elected to office.

If that happened, we wouldn't have needed Trump... he could be building another golf course somewhere.

Of course, we would also not have anyone in Congress, so there's that... few people with a functioning brain want the job.

(And that applies to both parties, Mr. Partisan.)

TheRedneck

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I hope bar has had a belly full of all these displays of disrespect and foolishness and proceeds to expose every single one of these shysters and their illegal activities, from Obama, down to the damn pages that come in and out of their offices.

Get em

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join