It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I just see what I saw?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: TheRedneck

This is all a desperate attempt to smear barr because they know what is coming. They fear he will actually investigate their side and how they colluded with Russians to spread dirt from the kremlin to hurt trump, and how obamas admin illegally spied on his opponent.

And so they need to hurt his credibility. Thats why we see there partners in the press attacking Barr. And for what, because he released the conclusions three weeks before the full report?

This
I agree
Barr could be the most dangerous man in the history of the democratic party

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's now a Constitutional crisis according to Sheila Jackson Lee.

at what point might a "constitutional crisis" be so meaningless that it's just ignored, due to that term being over used?

I think I know, but I still have to ask.

link   
Nadler said they will make one more good faith attempt to negotiate to get access to the report they need, and then if they don't get that they will hold AG in contempt and go from there. Moments ago, press conference.

They have already refused to view the unredacted report right?

Can this #show get any more ridiculous??

edit on 2-5-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
I'm going to do something I have not done in 30 years, a prediction.

I predict that around the end of May, begining of June, the Democrats will start calling for "unity to heal America".

No more division, rancor and accusations. "Lets put this period of history behind us and move forward"

this of course is predicated on the FISA warrents investigation. the second it comes to light the left lied, they will ask for unity and forgivenes. "We must come together to heal America and it's people"

anyone want to bet?

(no I do not want reconcilation, I want REVENGE, I want the Democratic party destroyed as an organization, for all the division and "indentity" politics)

[I'm a libertarian]

this would make me smile. It would be admission of guilt at the very least. And it would smack the smug right out of those who so desperately need that done.

+2 more 
posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Cruz called out this nonsense for what it was yesterday. They are upset Barr didn’t take the investigation out of context and release 19 of the pages out of the 400+ page report. Even though those 19 pages are available along with the entire report and has been in there hands for a couple weeks now. Never mind the fact that they refused to read it anyways. The American people are seeing the Dems for exactly who they are. A bunch of partisan hacks that care nothing about the country and only want to find a way to regain power.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

at what point might a "constitutional crisis" be so meaningless that it's just ignored, due to that term being over used?

I think I know, but I still have to ask.

They ran out of non-dairy creamer in the congressional break room. . . . . Constitutional crisis.

Obama White House spies on political rivals, tries to stage a coup. . . meh.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I predict that around the end of May, begining of June, the Democrats will start calling for "unity to heal America".

once the info from the multiple investigations begin to be released it will be the only play the dnc has
it will be funny to see them court "the basket of deplorables" they so arrogantly insulted and neglected in 16

EVERYONE associated with baraks administration will carry the stink of what was done
the dnc will have to move on to fresh faces, like AOC, or die

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Nadler said they will make one more good faith attempt to negotiate get the access to the report they need, and then if they don't get that they will hold AG in contempt and go from there. Moments ago, press conference.

They have already refused to view the unredacted report right?

Can this #show get any more ridiculous??

They want the report completely unredacted. The grand jury info cannot be released, by law. Around the time of Bill Clinton's impeachment, the Dems wrote and passed the law that says the AG can't release any grand jury info so that Bill would have cover. They want Barr to break the law that they wrote so they can see who is under investigation. Barr told them to stuff it and they are angry that they don't actually have the power that they have assumed. Tweedle-Dum Nadler is frothing at the jowls and running in circles and knows he can't do anything. He will continue to shoot blanks to make noise and attract attention but they will just be blanks.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Not guilty by reason of insanity.

You know, I wouldn't put it past them at this point.

A circus of brain dead fleas would make more sense than these imbeciles.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Gotta love the hypocrisy of those hell bent on destroying our Constitution flagrantly using it in an obvious unlawful manner to cover their crimes. That and to continue to radicalizing their anti American base!

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Democrat Steve Cohen actually made a "chicken" testify today !!!!

Congressman Brings Bucket of Fried Chicken to the Committee Hearing to Troll Barr

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ”

edit on May-02-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats🍌

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Sheila Jackson Lee herself is a living example of a Constitutional Crisis 😁

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Ummm... maybe it can?

Just on a lark, I looked up the procedure for Contempt of Congress (Wikipedia is my friend). It seems that in order to have the citation for contempt executed, they have to go through the US attorney for the District of Confusion Columbus. That would be Jessie Liu, a very bright young attorney serving that role since 2017 when she was appointed by President Trump. So there's two hurdles here: firstly, the Congress critters are going to order someone to literally indict their boss, which sounds suspiciously like a lack of separation of powers, and second, they have to get Liu to comply within a timely manner... as in, before Barr comes up with indictments against Congress.

And then there's the problem with any one section of government having power to overthrow another. I remember way, way back in public school when we took this class called "Civics" (anyone under 30, please ignore that word; it'll confuse you). I seem to recall there are prohibitions against a President ordering any legal action against a Congressman, for fear that the Executive Branch could effectively control the Legislative Branch via the threat of imprisonment. Wait, wouldn't that apply in reverse here?

This could get interesting... not a bad day's work for an empty chair!

TheRedneck

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Empty chairs can be quite stubborn; Cohen apparently knows this. That's why he packed a lunch.

Interesting side note: look at Steve Cohen and then at the face of the Colonel on the bucket... is it just me, or is there a striking similarity?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Not quite the same, but in the UK a politician named Roy Hattersly failed to turn up for a guest spot on a satirical news show, he was replaced by a tub of lard, no one even noticed

Have I got News For You

i cant find the clip on YT so its a dailymotion link

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Tldr

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Well, for the icing on the cake I offer Pelosi's post-event comments, what a trainwreck the Democrats are, truly an embarrassment for Americans and an absolute waste of taxpayers time and dime......

[LIVE]

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Pelosi speaking now, she's literally shaking and stumbling in his own words.

It's PANIC, live on television.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
a reply to: vinifalou

Pelosi completely losing it shaking and stuttering like a nutπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is just damage from drinking on the taxpayer's dime. She will claim insanity too.

ETA: I could not even watch the whole clip, not only does it sound like projection, the incoherent stuttering, is quite astounding. It makes me think that the only way she could be elected is if she committed voter fraud.
edit on 5/2/2019 by Skada because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join