It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Helmets Admit Staging Fake Chemical Attacks In Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Even a BBC journalist, Charles Shoebridge, admitted that the White Helmets were caught using and staging dead corpses for the propaganda against Syria.

US Backed Syrian Rebels Caught Staging Corpses of Dead Children in Douma to Play on Western Emotions

BTW, I am not in favor of either Syria or Putin, but the truth is the truth.

Here is Canadian journalist Eva Bartlett's statements on this same issue.

edit on 3-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add video and link.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Whether this is true or not, we will probably only know in the afterlife. But that's what made trump's response so perfect. Regardless of who it was that used it (or staged its use), destroying the stockpile made using it again impossible.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.oann.com...

A new study presented to the United Nations revealed the terrorist-linked White Helmets group is admitting to staging fake chemical attacks in Syria. One America’s Pearson Sharp has more on the story.

I think this was suspected by many here already, but having some verification on this is interesting. Remember, not all you see is as it seems.
I don't have much else to say about this, it's almost expected.

The White Helmets were Obama, Hillary and McCains' army...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The agenda here is to deceive the US public. Staged events do it every single time.

The larger agenda is what some call "Greater Israel", destabilizing neighbors so that Israel might be expanded.

<< 1   >>

join