It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Helmets Admit Staging Fake Chemical Attacks In Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
www.oann.com...

A new study presented to the United Nations revealed the terrorist-linked White Helmets group is admitting to staging fake chemical attacks in Syria. One America’s Pearson Sharp has more on the story.

I think this was suspected by many here already, but having some verification on this is interesting. Remember, not all you see is as it seems.
I don't have much else to say about this, it's almost expected.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

My gut tells me this is true. However I would like to see the actual testimony given by the white helmets where they admit this. Right now we just have this reporters word on it, so I will withhold saying this is proven.

But this was my argument against bombing Syria and intervening from the get go. We should be almost 100 percent certain of who is to blame for attacks before we get involved and use lethal force.

If this story is true, then we have yet another example of the US (this time under Trump) aiding terrorists to kill people fighting the terrorists.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
What's the agenda here? Unless I missed it, the report didn't specify which attacks were faked. Why would members of that group willingly admit and give evidence to anyone that they had faked chemical attacks?

Was the chemical attack that prompted Trump to send in troops and bombs, the one that was blamed on Assad, was that one faked? Why would that organization risk retaliation by coming clean?

I'm not saying they didn't fake the attacks. As you said, many here have suspected that for a long time. I just am puzzled about why they would out themselves. And the BBC, why are they admitting to it?

What in the world is the agenda here?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This is not necessarily a truth:
"How Syria's White Helmets became victims of an online propaganda machine"

The Russian strategy has been very successful at shaping the online conversation about the White Helmets.

The analytics firm Graphika has spent years analysing a range of Russian disinformation campaigns including those around the Macron leaks and the Russian doping scandal. In research commissioned by the human rights group the Syria Campaign, it found that the patterns in the online network of the 14,000 Twitter users talking about the White Helmets looked “very similar” and included many known pro-Kremlin troll accounts,.. (going on about Russian and Collusion and such, edit)

+1 more 
posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

And most of us called it out for what it was then: a false flag meant to justify action that isn't justified.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If it had been real (government) the US government could have paraded color glossy photographs with circles and arrows showing the whole thing.

Trillions in spying and intelligence isn't for nothing.
edit on 5/2/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I think this is just how it all works, we've known it for a while, but we never had real evidence, so it was written off as a conspiracy theory. Of course it's validity needs to be verified, but if it's true, then how much more might be done like this? What is reality?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

What's the agenda here? Unless I missed it, the report didn't specify which attacks were faked.

The agenda is that you never do any of your own investigative work. You simply cast doubt. You may need to watch some TV now and then. But you cant can you?

youtu.be...

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Good one. Watch out for the BOTS as this is very touchy feel to them

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Arlo Guthrie reference, cool!

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

Does society every really change that much? Doesn't seem like it does.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Yea, I even made a thread on them a few months ago. I wonder if the "skepticals" who called us conspiracy nuts will show up to apologize...

The angels called White Helmets funded by the globalists.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

as long as a great thanksgiving meal was had, it's all good.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I don't see any sources for this besides OANN and Sputnik international.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I remember seeing Pearson Sharp's reporting on this issue last year. Very good reporting for him and OAN.

Staged events are what comprise most of the US government's efforts in its global war of terror.

When everything the American people believe is false, we will know the success of our misinformation efforts.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Yeah, let's scrub the fact that innocent people were killed based on a lie and blame "society".

You and your ilk are so predictable.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I wonder if the "skepticals" who called us conspiracy nuts will show up

You're just jealous cause ya didn't get an Oscar....

edit on 2-5-2019 by provocateur because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Yeah, let's scrub the fact that innocent people were killed based on a lie and blame "society".

You missed the the point about Alice's Restaurant and evidence. Your too stupid to get it maybe.

Just make up you own version of what I expressed and them say negative things. Loser.

FO.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

You missed the the point about Alice's Restaurant and evidence. Your too stupid to get it maybe.

Just make up you own version of what I expressed and them say negative things. Loser.

FO.

Triggered. 😎

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Propaganda against the White Helmets?... They have been caught using actors, including children who later are seen smiling and laughing...

Real doctors who have watched "the White Helmets" doing procedures have raised question about the legitimacy of the group and their "medical procedures."

Journalists have even found the same people that white helmets videos show as being dead, but they are alive and well...

People who were filmed as having been attacked have stated their own version which is different from what the white helmets claim, there were no chemical attacks. At least not from Syria or Russia.

BTW, yes I understand some of these videos are from RT, but the mostly left-wing media will not film, or interview these people who were "supposedly victims of a chemical attack."

IMO, the whole "Trump/Russia collusion" was the response from Russia to these fake claims about Russian/Syrian chemical attacks. Most of the information in the "Steele Dossier" comes from "Russian officials."

edit on 3-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join