It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton asks China --if you're listening, why don't you get Trump's tax returns

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Evidence to go with the campaign money and server left unsecured.

She needs the "man without a country" treatment IMO.

www.theatlantic.com...

Placed on ships and kept at sea the rest of his days is what I gathered from this.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I'd like to see his tax returns.

It was a campaign promise after all.

If he keeps his others, as he has so far, then IDC at all!
MAGA is real to me now.

I have seen it and enjoyed it's pleasures financially and in seeing the Commies lose their flipping minds on TV!!!! FOR YEARS,

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Is the audit over?

Did Obama release his actual birth certificate?

Those were the two mentioned conditions during the campaign. Other promises were Build the Wall, Lock Her Up and Drain the Swamp. Currently working on one, starting the second, which should result in the third.

Chinese Proverb: Be careful what you wish for.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
At least it was funny when Trump made the original joke.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Come on people!!! If there was anything damaging on Trump's tax returns, some liberal IRS employee would have leaked them by now.

For you Liberal morons, just shut up!

link   
Come on people!!! If there was anything damaging on Trump's tax returns, some liberal IRS employee would have leaked them by now.

link   

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Even if they got his tax returns when it revealed nothing damaging they would accuse the IRS of covering up for Trump and demand a new investigation, committee hearings, subpoenas for everyone!

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
All sane people know that like trump,Hillary is joking here

Like the sane people in this thread, pushing the idea Hillary wasn't joking.
💡🤣

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

You mean, if there wasn't anything damaging trump would have released them and not have to resort to lawsuits to prevent anything from being released?

You think trump would let "libs" be near his tax dealings?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

💡🤣

If there are people on this thread that think Hillary wasn't joking, I think they are absurd.

Meanwhile, Hillary took trump serious with his joke and is just upset with Muellers decision not to charge him. So I assume she would think her joke would warrant the same treatment Trump got.

Lets start by wiretapping those close to her, and raiding her lawyers office in the middle of the night searching for financial crimes going a decade back.

Or is her joke not worth the same treatment to her?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

he never made such a promise, what he said was "I don't mind releasing -- I'm under a routine audit. And it'll be released. And -- as soon as the audit's finished, it will be released."

then this at the end of his answer to the next question "I will release my tax returns -- against my lawyer's wishes -- when she releases her 33,000 e-mails that have been deleted. As soon as she releases them, I will release."

a few question's later he says this "Look, it's all words, it's all sound bites"

never promised anything and since those email's were deleted his demand was never met either, if you read it clearly he wasn't being serious or promising anything, he was taking a shot at clinton about the deleted emails. saying if she won't release what's been deleted then he won't release his tax returns either.

read between the lines and you see that he didn't promise to release anything, what he really said was that he'll never release it.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

💡🤣

If there are people on this thread that think Hillary wasn't joking, I think they are absurd.

Meanwhile, Hillary took trump serious with his joke and is just upset with Muellers decision not to charge him. So I assume she would think her joke would warrant the same treatment Trump got.

Lets start by wiretapping those close to her, and raiding her lawyers office in the middle of the night searching for financial crimes going a decade back.

So it's a case of tit-for-tat.

All's well then. Whataboutism is working marvelously for the country as a hole.

Ok, let look at trumps language and his audience and what was at stake and determine whom was really joking. Shall we?

Trump will pardon assange in no time!

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton asks China --if you're listening, why don't you get Trump's tax returns

Well Hilary you could always hire a foreign spy and pay them a million dollars to fake them.

Amiright?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

💡🤣

So it's a case of tit-for-tat.

All's well then. Whataboutism is working marvelously for the country as a hole.

Ok, let look at trumps language and his audience and what was at stake and determine whom was really joking. Shall we?

Trump will pardon assange in no time!

'
No its not tit for tat.

I want only equal application of the law. Period.

You want to spend two yars investigating trump? Fine.

You want to arrest people connected to him for FARA violations or lying to investigators? Fine

You want to say his mean tweets are obstruction of justice. Fine.

But you better damn well apply that same scrutiny with the legal system to all sides.

In this case, we see every single time people connected to trump get the harshest treatment, while people connected to Hillary get the exact opposite.

To the point where the Podesta group can work with the exact same pro Russian groups as Manafort without registering as a foreign lobbyist, and they get to file paperwork while Manafort gets two years in jail for it.

Or Trump has to be investigated and claimed guilty by many of obstruction for saying he hated the mueller investigation and wanted it to end, but hillarys team was actually allowed to destroy subpoenaed evidence and gets no charge.

I don't want an investigation into Hillary for this joke; but I am consistent. I am saying those that refused to accelt trump was joking and wanted him charged for that joke should same the same about Hillary.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Very well said. THis isn't tit for tat. The law is the law and breaking it is pretty obvious with HRC and Podesta. Yet, on that matter the sound of crickets from the media. It is time for them to pay the piper for their misdeeds toward the people of the US. Individually we should forgive them and pray they change, but collectively is another matter.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

But to all those who pretended what trump said wasn’t a joke

They should now be calling for a special counsel investigation into Hillary and those connected to her

When a joke like Hillary makes a joke, is the joke it makes actually serious? And when the joke says something serious, does that make it a joke? It all seems very confusing, like when a liar always lies. Lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Probably because it is not online and locked in a safe with a key, eye scanner, fingerprint reader,
facial recognition, and tech we never even heard of!

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It's funny how she plays this off. If Trump's tax returns show up somewhere, should she be harassed as Trump was over his joke? Sorry, that is a question only Hillary can answer honestly. And I did LOL when I typed the word "honestly" knowing that Hillary was also in that sentence.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

Well, thankfully the Russians and Chinese do not monitor US media, only presidential debates.

While Donna Brazille feeds Hillary presidential debate questions beforehand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join