It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton asks China --if you're listening, why don't you get Trump's tax returns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hillary on the warpath again with some ionospheric comments at the Rachel Maddow MSNBC show after the Barr hearing.

Aside from blaming Russia for her epic failures in 2016, she now pokes fun at the bait/joke Trump comment from 2016 about calling on Russia for her deleted emails.

Hillary now is calling on China to get Trumps tax returns and turn them over to U.S. Media 😆😆

Totally cracked 😆😆

Hillary Clinton pitches a hypothetical: 'China, if you're listening, why don't you get Trump's tax returns'

Former Secretary of State and 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton mocked the conclusions found by special counsel Robert Mueller during an interview Wednesday night on MSNBC.

Speaking with host Rachel Maddow, Clinton brought up the infamous moment when Donald Trump, then running against Clinton for the White House, asked for foreign help to acquire Clinton's private emails, saying at a July 2016 news conference: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."

While Trump told Mueller that the comments were a joke, Russian military intelligence agents within about five hours had "targeted Clinton's personal office for the first time" and "sent malicious links targeting 15 email accounts," including one belonging to a Clinton aide whose name was redacted, according to Mueller's report.

+10 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sure she still has Chinese contacts from selling us out during Bill's administration.
Or she could get her friend Diane to talk to her people.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
When Trump said that, I understood it was supposed to be a joke. I thought it was funny at the time when I heard it on media. Maybe Putin actually thought it was a legitimate request
Maybe Putin thought it was a joke but oportunity strikes sometimes when something drops in your lap, it could be a way of disrupting America's society if he quickly acted, discrediting Trump along with Clinton.

+6 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'm guessing Hillary lost her leverage with the Chinese, when she lost a fixed election.

The Clintons have been in bed with the Chinese, for years... I wonder... what promises did Hillary make to China, if she won the presidency?

How much she was paid by China, to secure those guarantees?

How much faith does China still have in Hillary?

It will be fun, to watch this all play out...

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Everybody in the country knew it was a joke with the exception of 60 million screaming liberals . ( that leaves around 3 million sane ones. If you’re on the left you must be one of them ) lol

I’m not going to stoop to their level. If anyone ask me I will defend her because it was a joke .

Conservatives we shouldn’t stoop to their level we are better than them .
edit on 1-5-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Well, thankfully the Russians and Chinese do not monitor US media, only presidential debates.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Everybody in the country knew it was a joke with the exception of 60 million screaming liberals . ( that leaves around 3 million sane ones. If you’re on the left you must be one of them ) lol

I’m not going to stoop to their level. If anyone ask me I will defend her because it was a joke .

Conservatives we shouldn’t stoop to their level we are better than them .

Yeah, Hillary's was also a joke, even though she says she believes Trumps statement was not a joke. The left will turn a joke into something serious, they smirk but if you smirk, you joke around they twist the joke into a pretzel. Hillary never probably truly believed it was anything other than a joke, the Liberal rousers also knew Trumps was a joke but purposely twisted it to make it into a marketing campaign against Trump. They got many people to believe Trump told Russia to go after Hillary's Emails and was colluding with them, it was all a con game to discredit Trump and they knew it at the top levels of the Liberal agenda and at MSM.....but MSM was using it to increase their income.

+9 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
All sane people know that like trump,Hillary is joking here

But to all those who pretended what trump said wasn’t a joke

They should now be calling for a special counsel investigation into Hillary and those connected to her

edit on 1-5-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I realized early what they were up to .

When they pretended Trump wanted to murder someone on Fifth Avenue.

I had a pinned tweet on my Twitter page that said .

“ liberals take jokes literally and facts figuratively “

A lot of people thought the comment was tongue-in-cheek.

It wasn’t .

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Rumors say she left an unsent draft email to her contact in China on her new server.

All they have to do is log-in 😎

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Even Hillary Clinton can illustrate the absurdity of the “Trump called on Russia to hack the election” narrative.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
What does it matter what this sociopath says anymore? Perhaps if we ignore her long enough she will finally get the hint and go away. Hopefully Chelsea will not get involved in the national political arena, one can hope right. Has she apologized about her lies to the widows yet? Did Hiliarhea cause TDS? Ok I am done for now.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Re: twitter.com...

Hillary is almost psycho-angry. It's obvious she's been taking some "hits" from the DOJ lately.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'd like to see his tax returns.

It was a campaign promise after all.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Re: twitter.com...

Hillary is almost psycho-angry. It's obvious she's been taking some "hits" from the DOJ lately.

from that Tweet roflmao...........😆😆😆😆💥

DNC Chair Tom Perez has repeatedly called on Republicans in recent days to not use stolen info and here is Hillary asking a foreign government to steal info for the Democrats

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Hillary told Donna Brazile when she was running the Democratic National Conspirators, "I own your azz". I'm sure Tommy Perez knows the same is true for him, too.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
One of several encouraging developments today was AG William Barr saying the entire FBI/DOJ/State Dept. effort to Protect Hillary from prosecution, and Hillary's potential crimes themselves, are being re-visited by the Department of Justice!

SHE SCARED..

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Madcow & dodgy - now there's a partnership of hate & intolerance if ever I've seen one....

Why are leftist deep state propaganda outlets obsessed with keeping Ol dodgy relevant?

Why, why is that?

Don't the lefties, when another anti-Hillary truth-bomb on social media gets dropped, always opine about the need for the righty(s) to move on and forget about her, she lost, blah blah blah???

She lost alright, they need to take a dose of their own medicine & ACTUALLY forget about her and move on, but they can't, because they're #in scraping the bottom of the barrel flogging the dead horse that is the release of Trumps tax returns 18 months out from another Trump win - idiots.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
How about if she shows hers,
trump will show his?
LOL she has a Lot more to lose.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
While it seems she’s trying to be cute with a joke while thinking she’s also making some point, it’s not an apples to apples comparison.

Tax returns aren’t public record.

Her emails during her time as Sec of State, through FOIA, were by law considered more of public documents than tax returns could ever be.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join