It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some kids are unwanted, so you kill them now or you kill them later.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Foreshadow

Who the f is a "fan" of abortion?
It's a matter of choice, and it isn't mine to make.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The simple fact that it's mostly men who would be deciding a woman's issue should be a red flag for the gov not to get involved in abortion.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foreshadow
If You're a fan of abortion, don't just talk the talk, walk the walk... Abort Yourself and be that shining example!

If you are so pro-life, your assignment of the day is to adopt a homeless person. Be that shining example of this awesome human being who wants to help people live.
edit on 2-5-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

If You're a fan of abortion, don't just talk the talk, walk the walk... Abort Yourself and be that shining example!

If you are so pro-life, your assignment of the day is to adopt a homeless person. Be that shining example of this awesome human being who wants to help people live.

Same could be said for you, why don't you go kill yourself if you are so pro death...

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Same could be said for you, why don't you go kill yourself if you are so pro death...

Wow. That's a pretty incongruent thing for someone who is pro-life to say. I tell a "pro-life" person to go save a life and they prove how pro-life they are by telling me to go kill myself?

At this point you're just embarrassing yourself.

Unbelievable. LOL

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Or how’s about people who don’t want kids use contraception? Options are available for both men and women, and then there is the morning after pill for those occasions when it just happened...

It’s not the friggin Middle Ages.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Whoooosh is the sound it makes as it goes over your head.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Oh no. I think I got exactly what I wanted out of you. You have clearly just stated that you're not pro life at all.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Oh no. I think I got exactly what I wanted out of you. You have clearly just stated that you're not pro life at all.

There are a lot of pro life people who do pick up the slack of people who have unwanted children.
And there are a lot of people who donate money for unwanted children. And there are a lot of people who think abortion is wrong, and who would be willing to do something about it but are busy contributing to our society. And there are people who think it’s wrong But are not doing anything but disagreeing with abortion advocates. Abortion is wrong on many levels, I hope more people see that.
Yes having your children is a difficult responsibility.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

edit on 2-5-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis

There are a lot of pro life people who do pick up the slack of people who have unwanted children.
And there are a lot of people who donate money for unwanted children. And there are a lot of people who think abortion is wrong, and who would be willing to do something about it but are busy contributing to our society.

There is A LOT more slack than there are people doing anything other than making more of it. And making excuses for it. They will use more money and energy to make excuses for encouraging gross irresponsibility than they would ever use to help a single person who already exists as a direct result of said gross irresponsibility.

Abortion is wrong on many levels

Abortion is right when all the other levels of common sense have failed to function. Abortion is pretty much always the right thing to do. No matter what.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Your body, your choice. But you MUST use these compact fluorescent bulbs instead of incandescents. All so the electric company doesn’t have to spend any money to upgrade equipment despite having a monopoly on an area.
edit on 2-5-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Very funny

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Wow. It really does work. Every time something stoopid comes out of a politician's mouth, it acts like radar to let others know where the stoopid people are!

Y'all do realize this is from the Alabama state delegation, right? Not the US delegation. 'Bama doesn't have 52 people in Washington DC.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Don't care who, don't care where.

I thought it important to show how the abortion movement is evolving.

It's disturbing.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Don't you mean devolving?

I think you got the disturbing part right, though.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Alabama State Rep. John Rogers (D) on abortion: “Some kids are unwanted, so you kill them now or you kill them later. You bring them in the world unwanted, unloved, you send them to the electric chair. So, you kill them now or you kill them later”

iotwreport.com...

Yeah another abortion thread, just wanted to point out those who are for abortion.

Really.

It's for the children. Think of the children.

/sarc

I am not one to dismiss what he was really trying to get across, albiet he has a very alarmist and crass way of doing it.

After adjusting for demographic and socioeconomic factors, the odds of a student being diagnosed with one of the psychological or physical conditions mentioned above were five times higher for adopted students than for students living with both married parents. They were also significantly higher than for students in single- or step-parent families, as well as those living with cohabiting biological parents.7 The odds of a student having a severe emotional disturbance were more than 10 times higher for adopted students than for those living with both married parents. The odds of such a disturbance were comparable to those for students living with foster parents or grandparents and significantly greater than for those living with single- or step-parents.8

ifstudies.org...

So it would appear feeling rejected and unwanted in life can lead to serious criminality. But, does that path really have to lead there...where are his solutions? Where are anyone's solutions?
edit on 15CDT10America/Chicago038101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Sometimes people make mistakes. Especially when they are young. They have unprotected sex and forget to take the morning after pill.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

At this very moment there are thousands of unwanted children begging or digging through garbage to try and find food. The world is filled with starving children and abusive orphanages. Children in places or with parents who consider them a burden and who have never laughed and never smiled.
Causing suffering is stupid and if it could be prevented it should be IMO.

When puppies are brought into the world in a puppy mill with abusive uncaring producers no one would argue the point no one wants to see suffering animals no one would want and the people who do are already at capacity. Unless you have filled your home with these unwanted saying more should be brought into the world is sickening to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join