It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some kids are unwanted, so you kill them now or you kill them later.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Alabama State Rep. John Rogers (D) on abortion: “Some kids are unwanted, so you kill them now or you kill them later. You bring them in the world unwanted, unloved, you send them to the electric chair. So, you kill them now or you kill them later”

iotwreport.com...

Yeah another abortion thread, just wanted to point out those who are for abortion.

Really.

It's for the children. Think of the children.

/sarc

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Man I’ve had this debate with this dude DB before and I think we came to the whole agree to disagree. Do I do it again as a good sport???
Well this time I think I will start by saying this. The gubment should stay out of our life. With that said late term abortion is wrong on so many levels. Yet having one at the very early stages is not wrong IMO. I suspect that that same DB dude may agree. Accidentally getting a girl pregnant is not unheard of and any smart person should do their due diligence to determine if that did in fact happen in a very timely manner.
So having an abortion is not wrong as long as it is done early enough.

Like within the first 18 years at Least!

JK

+3 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

If it's "my body, my choice" then why in the purple #### does the government get to mandate vaccines?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

My God, what has happened to humanity?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

There are many so called "people" who respect no life other than their own; especially if their target can not defend themselves.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It would make parenting easier...

"One more "F" on the report card, and it's off to the electric chair"...

Those kids, would have the cleanest bedrooms on the planet...
edit on 1-5-2019 by madmac5150 because: Gravity works

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I disagree with forced vaccination also. Would’ve helped with overpopulation and possibly helped drive the want for smaller communities without that being forced.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ahhhh the brilliant mindset of the liberal democratic, so refreshing

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Fortunately, there is something you can do to stop abortion. You can convince the people who are inevitably going to do something to cause them to need abortions to not do that. And then it won't even be a discussion, debate or argument you need to have. They'll just act like they have a brain and be responsible and (probably) not get pregnant (or get anyone pregnant) in the first place.

Easiest solution of all. Do nothing.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If it's "my body, my choice" then why in the purple #### does the government get to mandate vaccines?

Well obviously the government are protecting their investment.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I don't even like to comment on stuff like this anymore on ATS. Cause if I said the cause of this crap I would get banned. What can we do? Honk, Honk!

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I don't even like to comment on stuff like this anymore on ATS. Cause if I said the cause of this crap I would get banned. What can we do? Honk, Honk!

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   
OOPS!

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Vaccines only work if most people are vaccinated, depends on the disease but between 86% and 95% of a population need to be vaccinated to prevent outbreaks by maintaining herd immunity. Otherwise diseases will mutate and go around the vaccine.

Your choice to get an abortion or not, impacts no one else.

Your choice to not get vaccinated endangers everyone.
edit on 1-5-2019 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Shockerking

Ironic post #1

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: Shockerking

Ironic post #1
It's more shocking though eh?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If You're a fan of abortion, don't just talk the talk, walk the walk... Abort Yourself and be that shining example!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join